Date

She's Mine

Monday came and Sehun’s left arm feels a bit better but still she had to be careful because it’s not fully healed yet. Kai finally had done his plans, when he saw Sehun enter the school, he quickly had done his plan cause if not, it will never happened again.

 The whole school was shocked to see what Kai did. Flower petals were falling from the sky and there was Kai, kneeling in front of Sehun while holding white and red roses in his left hand while he was holding Sehun’s hand using his right hand.

 

“Sehun my love,will you go out on a date with me?” Kai asked. “NO! Say no!” Sehun’s brothers and Kai’s brothers said. “Aish! Come on, what’s wrong with you guys?!” Kai said. Sehun just giggles about her brothers and brothers-in-law’s behavior. “Sure, Kai... I would love to have a date with you.” Sehun said while Kai gently hug her, afraid that he might hurt Sehun and her left arm injury.

Kris was happy when he sees Sehun was very happy. Kris wants to make sure Sehun was alright and that Kai was treating her right. Kris won’t let Sehun go unless he was sure Sehun was happy. Her brothers are acting the same cause who won’t when they had such a beautiful and nice sister?

 

 

 

 

Saturday came and Kai cant help but go crazy that he was too hyper to sleep. Sehun woke up at 7:00am and grab her breakfast after she took shower,she wear a white muscle tee, gray tight pants and black converse. She ponytailed her hair after she dry her hair. Her EXO oppas doesn’t want her to wear revealing clothes since they dont want to know that Sehun was being harassed.

 

Kai already arrived infront of Sehun's mansion. He was wearing a red cap,tshirt,a jacket tied on his waist,a black pants and red converse. Sehun just finished eating and went with Kai after she gave her a kiss on the cheek and bid farewell. They went to an ocean park.

"wow, its beautiful in here Kai" Sehun said as her eyes and lips curves into a smile. Kai was fanboying in his mind and wraps his arm on Sehun's waist since he notice alot of people were staring at them. They continue to tour the whole park and eat lunch at a restaurant. Kai was very happy to see Sehun was smiling and getting comfortable with him.

 

 

After 5 hours of dating in the Ocean Park.they went to the garden where Kai had held his suprise for Sehun. They were welcomed by a beautiful sound of violin and flute playing as they approached near. Kai lead Sehun to the table and clap his hands 3 times. The butlers gave Sehun a teddy bear and a bouquet of her favorite flowers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kai this is too much,thank you" Sehun said. "Anything for my girl" Kai said and caress Sehun's hand. Sehun was starting to fall inlove with Kai but Sehun also loves Kris. Kai and Sehun continue to spend their time and Kai held Sehun's hand and lead her to the car. Kai was very happy today since he got to  spend time with his beautiful girlfriend.

 

He lead Sehun infront of her house. "Thank you for today Kai,I really enjoy it. Oh and take this" Sehun said as she hand Kai her favorite black bracelet with gold stars design and her name on it. "thank you Sehun,I enjoy this night too. See you on Monday!" Kai said happily,he was about to go when Sehun called him.

 

 

"Kai" Sehun said and held his right wrist.

"yeah?" Kai turned around and looked at her.

 

She pecked a  kiss on Kai's lips and said "Good Night Kai,take care" Sehun said and smiles as she went inside the mansion,luckily her brothers was busy playing games. Kai on the other hand can’t believe that Sehun kiss him. He silently did a victory dance and skipped happily towards his car and drives home while humming a song.

 

It was only a short time but he really enjoy it and when he arrived home, a big smile was plastered on his face as he greet everyone on their mansion. 

 

"I'm home~" Kai said while smiling like there's no tomorrow. "Whats with that ugly face" Baekhyun said. "You look like you hit the jackpot." Luhan said. "I had fun time with Sehun today~" he sing sang while twirling like a ballerina happily. "What on galaxy is happening to him?" Kris said "forgive his lunatic state, he's fanboying over our angel." Baekhyun said "Why are you like this? Imagine Sehun was smiling infront of you,her eyesmile,her pink kissable lips was curved up then her cute voice was giggling.What will you feel?" Kai said as his jaw drops because his brothers were also doing the same thing as him earlier but this time,wearing pink tutus.

 

"See! See! See!" Kai joined them as their parents was shocked to see their four sons doing ballet while saying "Sehun is so beautiful~ Her voice is mesmerizing~ She is so y~ She is so cute~  kyaahh~" they said. As their mother was happily taking a video of them and decided to send it to the Choi family since she knew that Sehun will be her daughter-in-law soon.

 

Their father,Taemin can only chuckle at the sight of his children and shook his head. "they look like they got free from the wild" Taemin said. "Your also like that before." Naeun said and Taemin just grin shyly as they continue to watch their kids. They rarely see their boys this crazy over a girl.

 

"kyaaahhh~ Sehunnie~ My Angel" they said while keep doing their little "ballet recital" which earned a laugh from everyone in their mansion and thats how the Lee mansion spend their night that day.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to update soon ^^" 4 chapters left and this fanfic will be ended~ 

see ya all soon~

 

Kai: please vote for me and Sehun~ SeKai rules!

Kris: no please vote for me and Sehun! KriSehun is meant to be~

Luhan and Baekhyun: hwaiting~

Choi brothers: no way! please dont vote for them! ship us with Sehun instead!

Xiumin: please comment below who you want to end with Sehun, majority wins~

Chen: is it SeKai or KriSehun?

Chanyeol: vote fast before chapter 18 or 19 comes~

Suho: see you all soon~ bye people -insert angelic smile-

Choi brothers (except Suho) and Lee Brothers: ewwww.... oops.... -runs away fast-

Suho: -chases them as I hold an ax and ready to chop them-

Sehun: -eats popcorn on the side since my left arm hurts and cant stop them- oh joy... -sigh and shooks my head-

Me: forgive them people 8D and internet is ditching me right now,forgive my net