The Beginning of the Trial

She's Mine

[1st Stage]

 

The Choi Brothers began their test.The first test is the candidates impressed them. They all tried to impress but none of the succeed. From 2000 candidates only 500 had remain left to impress them. The Choi brothers are the next candidates to impress them. Kai impressed the Choi brothers by dancing the song What is Love while he was looking at them and Sehun.

 

 

 

D.O raised the sign "pass" first since he can see that  Kai was sincere. Tao was about to raise the reject sign but he quickly raised the pass sign and gave thumbs up to Kai. Suho,Chanyeol,Lay,Chen and Xiumin raise the pass sign as well. Kris did a rap and he got the same result as Kai. Luhan sing and dance which earned the same score as what Kai and Kris got. Baekhyun put on a rap show which made everyone laugh on what he did that even Sehun raised her pass sign that Baekhyun is the first one to got it which Baekhyun earned a glare from the other candidates.

 

 

[2nd Stage]

 

The others who passed are Teen Top, Super Junior,B2ST,SHINee,GOT7,VIXX,Big Bang and Infinite. Out of 2000 only 50 people remained in just 1 day. The next event will be a group team race. Super Junior,SHINee and Infinite are the first group. TeenTop,B2ST and GOT7. VIXX,the Lee Brothers and Big Bang are in the same group. The event is tug-o-war where the winning teams will be joining the Third stage of the said event.

 

 

[Sudden Death]

 

 

 

The game quickly ended since the 9 famous group won the game easily because of their strengths. The contestants who are lost got a wild card game that only 1 group will be included in the game. The wild card game is called The Last Man Standing. This game is where the contestants will balance themselves on a think wooden plank above the swimming pool while theyre doing a certain pose. It is a team work. Each group was handcuff to each of their members so if one was out of balance,all will fall.

After 4 hours the remaining team left is BAP and U-Kiss. The Lee brothers got bored so they decided the two teams are joining the other who already won.

 

 

 

 

 

[Sehun's POV]

I really appreciate what my brothers are doing for me, but Im sad cause the others looked sad cause they were eliminated, All I can do for them is cheer them up so I shouted to them that "Its alright,you all did your best.. good job" and I smile at them. After seing them cheerful again,I was contented that atleast I got to cheer them up even if its just alittle bit which made me feel better. Im worried what are my brother's next plan and next mission for those who won the previous events.

 

 

 

 

[Lee Brothers POV]

 

Phew, Were glad we made it OuO. Were really determined to win cause we want to protect Sehun and prove them that were better than the rest! We will show them what team work is all about *^*

 

 

[Choi Brothers POV]

 

That was quick,heol!They were tough alright but lets see who will survive the next events -grins-

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Brothers:ALIVE! ALIVE! ALIVE! ALIVE ALIVE! 

Kris: author-nim, why are you doing this to me? This is not my style

Me: cause this is my style

Baekhyun: oh shut up krease and listen to authornim, atleast Sehun raised her pass sign to me -twirls like a ballerina while singing happily- my poor brothers ggaep song~

Kai: oh hush Baek and since when did you learn ballet?! anyways, readers and author-nim please vote for me as Sehun's couple

Luhan: oh please people,Im a ssang namja not ssan namja uke? please vote for me as Sehun's couple because Im manly

Kris: it should be me!

Baekhyun: oh please,its me losers

Kai: whatever

Luhan: LOOL~

Choi Brothers: author-nim please dont let them and please readers dont vote them

Lee Brothers:MEANIE! SEHUN! Your brothers are mean!

Sehun: oh my.... please calm down -does aegyo-

Choi and Lee brothers: -melts- okay~

Me: good job Sehun -smiles-

Sehun: Thank you ^u^

Choi and Lee Brothers: -buffering due to Sehun's cuteness-

Bangtan Boys: please dont mind our sirs -_-"

Rap Mon: so authornim,when is the next update?

Me: when I got free time from OJT,I promise to update and give twists :3

Jin: there you have it readers, please look forward for the next updates :) -winks-

Jungkook,V,Jimin and J-Hope: please continue to love us!!!!!! We will keep this segment starting this chapter! Wooh! -hyper mode-

Suga: LOL! please keep supporting us and admin-nim will update soon once she got free time from her OJT :DD

Choi and Lee brothers: We Love Sehun!!!!

Bangtan Boys,Sehun and Me:please forgive them ==" see you in the next updates,keep supporting us we love you all!!!! :D -waves happily-