Count on Me

She's Mine

Sehun's parents were so shocked to see Sehun crying. "What’s my dear? Why are you crying?" Sulli asked while she was hugging her trembling daughter who was crying as Minho caress his daughter's back. "Mom.... Kai betrayed Sehun." Chanyeol said since Sehun can't talk for herself. "Oh my.... I can't believe he would do that." Sulli frowned as her daughter fall asleep on her arms and Minho carried his daughter and lays her on bed while Sulli changed her clothes.

Sehun caught a fever and lasted for 4 days. The next day she felt a lot better, Sehun locked herself for a half day in her room because she was still depressed but she thought about it and decided that she must stay strong. She saw a pair of scissors and decided to cut her long hair. Sehun likes a sakura / cherry blossom that’s why she dyes it colored pink. She looked at herself in the mirror and it suites her. She took a bath and wears a white dress and a short under it then she dries her hair and combs it. She cleaned up the mess in her room and throws it all in the trashcan located beside her bedroom door.

Her brothers were really worried because Sehun was still sick for so long. Suho stand up and decided to check her but he was suprise to see Sehun walking down the stairs. Xiumin saw Suho's facial reaction and look at the direction Suho was staring and gawked at the sight. His other brothers also looked at where Xiumin and Suho is looking and saw Sehun looked like a new born girl with a short and pink hair. "S-Sehun....i-is that you?" her brothers asked. Sehun nodded and smiles alittle. "Oh my gosh! My baby looks so beautiful in pink short hair." Chen said as he took out his phone and snaps a photo of Sehun.

"My baby is so cute!" D.O. said and hugged Sehun which made Sehun hug him back. Her other brothers joined the hugging session between D.O. and Sehun. Sulli and Minho couldn't believe that Sehun cut and dye her hair but it suites her and they were glad that their daughter is alright now. The following day, Sehun return back to school and everyone was shocked to see Sehun's hair was very short and colored pink.

The people around her admire her more because of her new looked. Sehun and her brothers entered the classroom. Everyone was shocked to see Sehun's new look and as for the Lee brothers they were glad that Sehun is fine and her new look suites her. Kai wants to go near Sehun but he forbid himself and all he can do now is stare Sehun from afar. Kris sat beside Sehun. "Are you alright now?" Kris asked.

 

He was really worried when he heard Sehun had fever for 4 days and he knows that Sehun still hasn't recovered from her heartache. Kai could see that Kris is doing a move on Sehun. He knew that Kris was in loved with Sehun and Kai doesn't want to lose so he will do anything to get Sehun back to his arms again.

 

Kai starts sending love letters in Sehun's locker and he even put some teddy bear on Sehun's chair because he really wants Sehun and his heart was beating for Sehun. Kris noticed it but he just let Sehun decide if she will accept Kai's gifts and letters or not. All Kris wants to do now is to make sure Sehun's broken heart was starting to be fixed.

Sehun really appreciated what is Kris is doing for her. Kris told her that he is the one to blame for her heartache and she can see that Kris was doing it out of love. She also acknowledges what Kai is doing but she can't seem to trust him again but she was slowly forgiving him. "Yes! She's replying to my letters and accepts my gifts! I had chance!" Kai said in his mind as he continue to stalk Sehun without getting noticed. His brothers noticed him and just shooked their heads cause 1) he looks creepy when grinning like theres no tomorrow 2) he was obviously stalking Sehun and 3) his hair is a mess. "Kris oppa, thank you for cheering me up" Sehun said as she smiled sincerely at Kris. "I just want to see and know your fine and always smiling. I'll do everything I can just to make you happy." Kris said and smiled back. Sehun's heart was beating fast at what Kris had said. She never heard Kai say it to her before when theyre together.

 

Their schedule has ended and Sehun went back to her work and before she could leave, Kai tapped her shoulder and asked her if he could talk to her even for a short while. "What do you want to talk about oppa?" Sehun said,her heart is still aching. "Please Sehun, I know I had done things wrong but please give me 1 last chance." Kai said said while Sehun sighs "I will give you a last chance but after that there's no more chance." Sehun said then bid goodbye to him. Kai was happy that he got another chance and he promised not to waste it.

He went home using his motorbike happily and think of something he can do for Sehun. Sehun reached the school gates, her brothers already went home. She was shocked to see Kris was standing there and she went to him. "Why are you still here oppa?" she asked. "I just want to make sure youre safe." Kris said making Sehun blushed and mumbles a thank you. She was thankful that Kris was accompanying her to her work. Sehun bid goodbye and start her shift. Kris hasn’t gone home because he wants to look after Sehun because his instinct says that he should look after his beloved girl. He was inside his car as he watches Sehun.

He already bought a snack before he waited for Sehun at the school gates so he won’t get hungry while he waits for Sehun to end her shift. It was already 8pm when Sehun ended her shift and she bid farewell to her manager and co-workers. Sehun changes her clothes first after that she went out from back door. She was about to start walking when she felt someone holding her wrist."Well~ well~ what do we have here? A beautiful y lady." a man said. "Please, let me go." Sehun said. "Nu-u-uh~ not unless you hang with us first." The other man said as he starts holding Sehun while the other man was touching her face and sniff her hair. The man was busy ing Sehun's polo shirt when he felt something hit his head. He turned around to see a tall blonde man who was snickering and throws another can in him.

 

"Leave her alone." the man said coldly and Sehun recognizes his voice. "K-Kris oppa..." she mumbled. The two guys attacked him but only got beaten up because Kris used his ability as a basketball player and knocked out the two men. He called the police and the police take the two men in jailed for harassing Sehun. Sehun was trembling so bad and hugged Kris tight.

Kris hugged her back and caresses her hair. "It’s alright, I'm here now... Don’t be afraid." He said as he led Sehun inside his car while Sehun still holds on Kris' school uniform because of trauma. Kris told the driver to go to the Choi's mansion to drop off Sehun as he notice Sehun’s ed shirt and asked permission to buttoned it and Sehun just nod. He held each side of Sehun’s shirt from the bottom then held it a bit high then starts to button it so Sehun won’t feel awkward about it.

 

After 1 hours of travel,Kris lead Sehun out of his car and inside her house. He rings the doorbell and luckily, Tao open the door. "Sehun! Are you alright?! Why are you trembling?" He said too loud that her brothers heard it and hurriedly went to where Tao is. "I-I was about to get b-but K-Kris oppa saved me." Sehun said as Kris handed her to her brothers. Sehun slowly went to her brothers and hugged D.O since he was the nearest to Sehun.

 

"Thank you Kris for saving our sister. We owe you a big gratitude." Suho said and they all bow. "Its nothing,I want to make sure Sehun is alright that’s why I waited for her till she finished her duty." Kris said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Good thing you did Krease if not our beautiful angel will be by those uglies!" Chanyeol said. “You waited for her till she finished her shift? I wonder why you do that” Suho asked as the others looked at him. “I don’t know but I had a bad feeling awhile ago and my instincts say I have to look after her, that’s why.” He answered while looking at them. The Choi siblings can see in Kris’ eyes that he was telling the truth and he was sincere about it. Sehun hugged Kris and kiss his cheek. "Thank you oppa, I owe you my life." Sehun said as she hugged D.O. again. The Choi brothers bowed at him and Kris bid good bye. His brothers decided to take turns of waiting for Sehun because they didn't want Sehun to experience it again. Kris went home happily.

 

"I'm glad she's safe." Kris said in his mind as he caresses his cheek where Sehun kissed him. At exact 9pm he reached his home. He entered it and saw his mother and father had gone home early. “Kris! Where did you go that you just come home?” His parents asked. He was about to answer when Baekhyun rushed to Kris and hugged him making Kris and their parents blinked in confusion. “I heard from Chanyeollie that you saved Sehun! You’re the best Kris hyung!” Baekhyun said as Luhan go to him. “Thanks God your there to save Sehun if not we might not see our angel Hunnie again!.” Luhan beamed as he pats Kris’ back because he was proud to have a brother like Kris. Kai was very thankful to Kris that he saved Sehun.

He was blaming himself because he should have guarded Sehun and not went guard her. He thinks of a way on how he could thank Kris and how he can comfort Sehun after what happened to her. The next day, Sehun was guarded by EXO because they know she still has trauma from yesterday. Suho explained to their teacher why Sehun was avoiding the other boys.

The teacher understands that and took pity at Sehun because what she encounter yesterday. BAP heard the news from EXO. They make sure that Sehun was going to be safe now since they were also going to work beside the establishment where Sehun works. Yongguk and Jongup were going to work as guards where Sehun was working.

They saw Sehun with EXO and asked if they could talk for awhile. “Don’t worry Sehun! We will be working with you now so you don’t have to worry about going home like that again.” Zelo smiled at her. “Me and Jongup will make sure that you won’t get harassed or kidnap or something, we owe you a lot and sorry from before Sehun.” Yongguk said. “It’s alright; it’s in the past now besides you already apologized to me oppa.” Sehun said and smile.

 

“Aww~ from now on we, BAP you’re another set of brothers will take care of you.” Yongguk said as he smile and caress Sehun’s pink hair. “Thank you very much.” Sehun said as she smile making BAP and EXO smile back. They were happy to know Sehun wasn’t afraid of them because for Sehun, she was safe with her brothers and half-brothers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awww~ Kris is being a knight in shining armor~

Kai what are you going to do now? ~

BTS was on vacation that’s why they did not appeared~ x_x

-Sings Outro by BTS- I'll give it to you~ ooh~ ooohh~

See you on the next update~