Event

She's Mine

The remaining contestants reach the of the said event. This round, only 5 people will remain. The event is serenading Sehun infront of her parents and brothers. The judges will be Sehun's parents which will be the twist in the said event because all they know that the judges will be the Choi brothers.

 

The remaining contestants was very nervous because they were going to face their beloved girl's parents. The remaining contestants went to Sehun's house to meet Sehun's parents and they were shocked to see Mr. and Mrs. Choi, the famous multi-billionaire hotel that owns the most luxurious hotel named SMC (Sulli-Minho Choi). The SMC also owns GOM University. They couldnt  believe that the children of the most richest couple in the whole world is infront of them and they were inlove with their only girl.

 

The remaining contestants show off how they express their love for Sehun. The Lee brothers decided to perform all together since its a group presentation. They perform the song history which their parents applaud. Their parents really want one of the Lee Brothers to end up with their only daughter.

 

The others tried their parents to impress their parents but only few succeed. The last one to perform was a solo performer which made the Choi brothers and Sehun gasped. It was no other than Zelo. Zelo did a rap while he kneels down and holds Sehun's hand. The Choi brothers cant believe that Sehun's saviour, Zelo had feelings for Sehun cause they thought he only thinks of her as his sister.

 

Their parents thought about it for awhile then they had decided. "You all did great but... only 5 people shall be chosen,we choose.... the Lee Brothers and Zelo."  The others who were not chosen decided to leave the Choi mansion with a heavy heart but they wont give up fanboying over Sehun.

 

 

Their last mission will be announced next week after the exam. In the mean time, they were spending time studying at the Choi's library since theyre already there. Everyone wasnt really studying except for Sehun who was busy studying beside the window which everyone admires.

Her silhouette is like an angel's silhouette. She's the kind of girl who is very y yet is the type that you cant go maniac with cause of her innocent and kind attitude. Sehun decided to look when she felt theres people watching her and when she look behind her,she saw her brothers,the Lee brothers and Zelo was studying.

 

The boys were in relief when Sehun didnt catch them looking at her or it will be awkward between them. The boys kept a friendly conversation and as for Sehun,she fell asleep due to tiredness. Her brother Tao,carried her and put her in her bed. He make sure he put a blanket on her and let her rest. 

 

The others were still there and they let the Lee brothers and Zelo stayed in their guestroom for the night since its late. The Lee brothers texted their parents, Lee Taemin and Naeun that they will stay at the Choi mansion for the night and their parents let them since they know that their kids were safe.

 

Zelo went to the room that was given to him and think of how he can show them that he will take care of Sehun and wont hurt her. He fall inlove with her everytime he saw her. He fell inlove with her attitude,smile,mannerism and her laughs. He knew it would be hard but he wont give up for her because he never saw someone who never judge him and be kind to him at the first sight except for Sehun who show him kindness.

 

 

[At the Choi brother's secret meeting room]

 

D.O: what do we do now?

Lay: ask Suho hyung

Suho: let's go to plan B,I cant afford to loose Sehun

Chanyeol: so do I!

Tao: make sure it wasnt bad

Xiumin: ofcourse its not,right Suho?

Suho: ofcourse not,Sehun will get mad at us if it was a bad plan

Chen: so,we have to give them a hard time?

Suho:bingo

Chanyeol: they have to earn our trust first!

Suho: yeah,I cant afford to see Sehun crying or they'll be a dead meat!

Xiumin: if it also failed,lets go for our last,plan C!

Everyone except Xiumin: -gasp-

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rapmon: this is the Bangtan News! Reporter Rapmon here

Jin: and reporter Jin here

Rapmon: today you witness that out of 2000 people,only 5 remains because the of our event is what they all faced. Reporter Jin please tell us what happened today.

Jin: they all need to impress Sehun's parents which is the owner of the most luxurious hotel in the whole Korea and China. The hard part is they only have one daughter thats why theyre going to be very strict but the Lee brothers and Zelo managed to impress them.

Rapmon: thank you Jin hyung, now what will happened next? What are the Choi brothers planning? stay tuned

Jin: now lets go to our other reporters here,reporter Suga,come in!

Suga: thank you hyung, me, J-Hope,Jimin,V and Jungkook are here to interview the Choi brothers,Sehun's parents,Choi brothers and Zelo.

J-Hope: -goes to the Choi brothers- sir! sir! what do you feel about this event?

Choi Brothers: were not giving Sehun up that easily! We will make them suffer >D

J-Hope: that was scary, reporter Jimin,whats happening over there?

Jimin:ayo! ayo! ayo! Im here to interview Mr. and Mrs. Choi, good day sir and maam,how do you feel about this event?

Mr. and Mrs. Choi: were nervous and we hope that the winner will take a good care of our only girl.

Jimin: thank you sir and maam, lets go to reporter V! come in yow!

V: thank you,reporter V here -grins- im here to interview the Lee brothers,sir! how do you all feel right now?

Lee Brothers: we will show them that one of us is worthy for Sehun, and that would be me! -all fights for Sehun-

V: uhuh,there goes the riot,yow maknae,your turn!

Jungkook: heol, anyways,im here to interview Zelo-hyung! so hyung what do you feel?

Zelo: Im nervous but I'll do my best! please support me :D

Jungkook: back to you Jin hyung and Rapmon hyung

Rapmon and Jin: thankyou maknae,thats all for now,see you all soon! -waves-