Angel Sehun is our youngest and only sister

She's Mine
The Choi brothers are getting ready for their school. They were very excited cause theyre precious princess is going to her first day of school. Her brothers really loves her alot and they kinda have a "sibling complex" on their sister because of what she did for them when they were kids that up until now they were greatful to her.
 
 
 
[flashback]
 
When they were kids Xiumin,Chen,Suho,Lay,Chanyeol,D.O. and Tao often fight because when theyre playing they always wont go in good terms. It started when their father bought them a toy car but Tao being the youngest wont let it share it with others. His hyungs had enough of his bratty mood that they have decide to ignore him and in return he messed up his hyung's room.
 
"TAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" his hyungs shouted as they went to chased him but they cant catch him. Theyre parents wasnt around and the maids,butlers and their other workers was busy. His hyungs gave up and just fixed their rooms. When afternoon came their grandma came and baked them fresh chocolate chip cookies but they can only eat it when Tao and his hyungs make up.
 
"but Grandma!" Tao and his hyungs whine.
 
"no buts! if you all dont make up then no chocolate chip cookies" their grandma hate to see them fight that they decided to stay there sitting and not doing anything cause they wont make up and due to their pride.
 
"oh my... Sehun,is that you my dear grand daughter?" they heard their grandma said and rush to where their grandma is. They saw a little girl who's abit shorter than Tao. She was really beautiful like a living doll.
 
"grandma,who is she?" Xiumin said
 
"oh her? meet your little sister,her name is Sehun,Sehun these are your brothers." they all introduced themselves.Their grandma explain why Sehun just show up,its because their mother gave birth to her when they were in China and had to process and settle things thats why they just met today and once they sat on the big table, Sehun sense something wrong.
 
"grandma,whats with oppadeul?" little Sehun asked
 
"oh that... you see I wont let them eat until they made up.. they have a small quarrel." their grandma said sadly.
 
Little Sehun doesnt want to know that his oppadeul fight so what she did is stand up on a chair and call their attention.
 
"Oppadeul please make up,I hate oppadeul seeing like this" she said
 
"Were sorry Sehun but we cant" his oppadeul said
 
"please make up,please?" Sehun said with all her might and his oppadeul feels sorry so they start to say sorry to each other and hug which made Sehun clapped and squeals in delight which made her brothers smile and eat the cookies happily while looking after the angel who united them.
 
They continue knowing Sehun and her brothers really admire Sehun. She was a kind girl and all of her brothers are falling for her. One day they went out and they went to a park where many were looking at them especially Sehun. Many guys want to go with her but her brothers are guarding her thats why they couldnt go near her.
 
"Oppadeul, lets eat!" Little Sehun said and her brothers nod. Her brothers was about to fight because the food was divided unequally thanks to Chanyeol but Sehun chopped the cake it into bite size and they were all happy and eat the equal portion of the food. Sehun keeps his brothers united thats why Sehun is their Angel.
 
 
 
[end of flashback]
 
 
 
"Sehun-ah? are you done putting your school uniform?" Her oppadeul ask
 
"Ppali magnae, the food is ready~ enjoy it while its hot~" D.O said kindly
 
"I'm coming!" Sehun said as she went down the stairs and joins her brothers.
 
"Good Morning everyone" She said with a bright smile as she greeted everyone. Everyone looks at her and gasp when they saw their little Princess wearing their school's uniform. It has a white long sleeve top,sapphire blue blazer, 2 inch above the knees white skirt along with long black socks that covers her knees and white school shoes. 
 
"is that my sister? You look beautiful" Chen said with amazement
 
"aww my princess is growing up and becoming a lady~" Xiumin cooed as the others compliment her.
 
"Thank you,you too oppadeul, you all look handsome" her brothers blush and thank them and proceed to eat their breakfast then brush their teeth.
 
"goodbye mom,dad and everyone! see you all later" the Choi siblings said as they went inside their white limousine and go to school. Everyone in the Choi mansion was happy to see that everything is going well and the Choi siblings are growing up to be a fine gentlemen and lady.
 
 
 
[meanwhile at the Lee Mansion]
 
 
 
"Yah!!! Hurry up! ah jinjja!" Baekhyun said as he fixed his hair and uniform infront of the mirror located at the middle of the living room.
 
"Its too early Baekhyun,whats with the rush?" Luhan said as he came down from the second floor.
 
"yeah Baekhyun whats with you today?" Kris said as he comb his hair while Kai just fix his uniform and things he needed as he sit on the chair still abit sleepy.
 
"Today is the day that Xiumin ge's little sister is showing up! I'm so curious!!!! Thats why we need to be early!" Baekhyun said as he settled down the long table and eat and with that the others speed up and eat.
 
After brushing their teeth, getting their bags and kissed their mother and father,they bid farewell and went inside their red sports car. They keep fixing their looks  while theyre on their way to their university.
 
 
 
[back to the Choi siblings]
 
 
 
 "Were near the university, are you nervous?" Suho asked Sehun which she respond with a nod
 
"Dont worry were here with you,right hyungs?" Tao said reassuring Sehun she will be ok and his brothers said yes .
 
"nae... Kamsa oppadeul" she said happily  and gave each one of her oppadeul a kiss on their cheeks and earn a blush from them and after 3 minutes they finally arrived at the GOM University.
 
 
 
[At GOM University]
 
 
 
"OMG! The Choi brothers and Lee brothers are here!!!" The fans scream as they crowded the gate. They didnt notice Sehun who was been hidden thanks to her brothers and then her brothers secretly drop her at the Director's office. The bell rings and the students went inside their own class.
 
EXO was in class 1-A since they were very much gifted and their fans who as luckily as the same class as them cant help not to spazz but was stop when the teacher enter and clapped her hands.
 
 
 
"Alright everyone, we have a new student who just transfer today. Please come in" their terror teacher said and when she step inside the class, everyone gasp that even her brothers was fascinated by the new student. She really looks like an angel sent down from heaven that Baekhyun,Kai,Luhan and Kris didnt recognize it was Sehun.
 
"please introduce yourself sweetie" their terror teacher said sweetly which earn a gasp from everyone since non of them can make her talk like that unless it was with her co-teachers and her superiors. Who would be terror if an beautiful,shy,nice and cute Sehun is infront of you?
 
"h-hi everyone.... I-im S-Sehun... Please take care of me" she said eyes close,blushing and trembling alittle.
 
"kyaaahhh!!!!!!! Shes so cute!" Everyone said while admiring the angel infront of them.
 
" Now! Now! Where should Sehun seat?"
 
The class went crazy as they offer a seat for Sehun even her brothers did.
 
"Sit in the empty seat between D.O. and Suho." The teacher announced and the said seat is surrounded by EXO members and since Sehun sit in the middle of them, the other boys went jealous since they want to sit beside the beautiful angel.
 
 
 
[during lunch break]
 
 
 
Everyone was going crazy over Sehun that the teachers told EXO to protect Sehun which everyone called Angel.
 
"Shes really an angel,doesnt she?" Everyone said as they keep staring at their "Angel"
 
"Not only that! I cant reach my book but no one help me then I saw her handed me my book and she smiled at me, she's really nice." Min from Class 1-B said.
 
"She is well mannered and kind as well! awhile ago during recess, I had nothing to eat then she offered me some of her sandwich -sigh- She is an angel." Ricky said
 
"others are pretending to be nice but Sehun? Shes nice even though no one is looking! I want her to be my girlfriend." LJoe said
 
 "Nu-uh! She's mine!" The group called Teen Top argue over Sehun then the other groups joined aswell.
 
 
 
EXO then went to the assembly field and gathered all the students after the students.
 
"Everyone! The Choi brothers had something to say." Kris said and everyone listens.
 
"you all know Angel right? I mean Sehun." Everyone nods as the Choi brothers surround Sehun.
 
"Sehun is our youngest and only sister.She's our precious Princess." The Choi brothers said which earned a gasp from everyone including the Lee brothers.
 
"To all who wants to court her, you must go through us, her brothers first!" They said and with that everyone agreed. What they dont know is its not going to be easy as they think it is.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Here's chapter 2, enjoy :3
 
see ya next week~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
 
this time this chapter is complete xD 
 
sorry if before its too short cause my internet was being fixed
 
ill try to update asap but once i got OJT i might upload 1 chapter per week, sorry guys ><