Love Like Oxygen

She's Mine

Sehun's brothers was very nervous of Sehun's decision. She doesnt know what to do but she had no choice but to go. She only had 10 minutes to prepare herself for this big day. She wears a dress that looks exactly like Tinkerbell's dress the difference is,its colored white. Her hair was braided like Elsa's hair from frozen.

 

She looks breath taking according to her mother.and father. She slowly went to the garden where the others are waiting. She was escorted by one of her BTS bodyguards,Jin. Sehun was very nervous cause she doesnt want to disappoint his brothers while the other 5 was looking at her. Sehun's 5 suitors was drooling over her.

 

 

Sehun take a deep breath and faces everyone. "I.... made up my mind and I hope you will all respect my descision." She said worriedly but she saw her brothers,parents and suitors nod. She smiled up and walk over her 5 suitors. Luhan,Baekhyun,Kris,Kai and Zelo was really nervous about who Sehun will choose.

 

Sehun then held Baekhyun's hands and said "Please take care of my brother, I know you and Chanyeol oppa loves each other,please dont hide it." Sehun said while smiling. "H-how d-did you know?" Baekhyun said while his face turns red. "I accidentally saw you two,kissing... yesterday... under the tree" Sehun said shyly. Chanyeol went beside Baekhyun and hold his hands as he look at his parents. "Mom...Dad... please dont separate me from Baekhyun,were sorry we hide it but.... we love each other." Chanyeol said while Baekhyun hug Chanyeol tight.

 

Sehun's parents just smile and said "Its alright,actually we were happy that you two admitted it. We know that you two had special feelings for each other and we dont mind if you two are a thing cause we want our son to be happy and your parents already know,they dont mind it aswell,thank Sehun for this." Chanyeol and Baekhyun hug Sehun because they were greatful for whatever Sehun did.

 

Sehun knew they were a thing so she begged her parents and Baekhyun's parents to let them be and show proof that they really love each other so theyre parents agree cause what can they do? They love their sons and they were happy with each other so they decided to support them instead of separating them.

 

They all cheered for Chanyeol and Baekhyun because now they were legal. Now its down to Kris,Kai,Luhan and Zelo. Sehun next went to Luhan and held his hands. "Luhan oppa,I know you and Xiumin are together. Please dont hide it anymore. "Luhan..." Xiumin said. "Xiumin...." Luhan said as they look at XIumin's parents and nods. Sehun also fixed theirs like what she did to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Baekhyun and Luhan and Xiumin were greatful for what Sehun did.

 

Luhan and Xiumin hugged Sehun and promised that they will protect Sehun no matter what. Now only Kris,Kai,Zelo were left. Sehun went to Zelo and held his hands. They thought Sehun picked Zelo but theyre wrong, She lead him behind the big sakura tree and place his hand to Daehyun's. Zelo was shocked and looked at Sehun. "Asked your group" Sehun said while smiling.

 

BAP members went out and explain that Daehyun was inlove with Zelo and Zelo likes Daehyun. It was obvious but Zelo was just confused.Sehun told him that he only loves her as a sister because of his actions and when Zelo thought about it,they were right. He was inlove with Daehyun not Sehun. BAP bowed infront of Sehun and said "If you need us just call us! Bye sis!" they said and Sehun shouted "ne oppadeuls" while she giggled.

 

 

Sehun went back to Kris and Kai. The only 2 that is left. Sehun held both of their hands and said "I hope you two wont hate each other if I choose between the two of you." Sehun said while she stared at them. "I will respect your decision Sehun." Kris and Kai said in unison while smiling.

 

Sehun went near her parents and brothers and take a deep breath and said

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mother... Father... Oppadeuls...I....I...I actually.... I liked him ever since I saw him before I go to school and before he saw me in the Maid-sama cafe."

 

 

 

 

 

[2 weeks after]

 

 

 

Sehun and her EXO oppas were walking down the hallways of the school. Everyone was greeting them and when they looked at them, they were shocked and gasped when they see Sehun was holding hands with one of the Lee brothers. "Is it true Sehun? He's your boyfriend?" Boys asked and Sehun answered

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

"Yes... Kai is my boyfriend" Sehun said as Kai held her hands and interlaced fingers with Sehun and said "She's mine,back off" Kai said and smirked.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choi Brothers: WTF AUTHOR-NIM!

Kai: oh please dont be bitter

Lee Brothers (except Kai): its not over yet!

Me: what can I say? this is not over yet x) I will update soon,for now BTS is busy so theyre not here.

Choi Brothers: yay! <3

Kai: help me Sehun baby T_T

Sehun:dont be like that to him

Lee Brothers: curse you Kkamjong -sings I'll be back by 2pm-

Zelo: wow

-Kai is busy being comfort by his Sehun which made everyone chase him around while Sehun can only sigh and shook her head as she was being carried bridal style by Kai while running for his dear life with Sehun since he doesnt want to be separated from Sehun-