Chapter 5

All My Loving

As I walked through the door of our apartment, I could here banging from down the hallway. As I walked further into the apartment, I could pick out bits and pieces of words being yelled also.

 

“Come on dude, this isn’t that hard. All you have to do is put it in the hole, not hard at all.” I didn’t recognize the voice and got quite curious. I continued down the hallway until I got to the door of Chanyeol’s old office

 

“I am trying here, Baek. It just won’t fit. I don’t know what to do. You could help you know.” “Why would I try and help, you seem like you are perfectly capable. At least I thought you were.” I could here the playfulness in his voice and I just had to know what was going on.

 

I carefully pushed the door open just a little bit, expecting the worse, ya know? And when I had enough room to peek inside, I was shocked at what I saw. Instead of a Chanyeol and Baekhyun (I always assume the worst, don’t judge me), I saw all kinds of baby furniture.

 

I set the bags down on the floor in the hallway, and walked into the room, Baekhyun and Chanyeol both looking up from the crib they where trying to put together.

 

“Sehun? Why are you home so early?” Chanyeol asked as he jumped up to give me a hug. “I just got tired. And Kyungsoo had to get home, Kris got off of work early.” I said as I leaned into him.

 

“I was hoping that you would be home later, so that way we would have this done. But know that you’re home, do you like it?” I pulled away from him to fully look around at the nursery.

 

The walls were the lightest shade of blue matched with the light yellow boarder around the center of the room. All of the furniture was of the same shades of yellow and blue. There were a few black and white photos of Chanyeol and I on the wall. Along with the first and second sonogram pictures. The frames were of a soft ivory.In my opinion, the room was perfect for either a boy or a girl.

 

"Sehun? Do you not like it?" I turned to look at Chanyeol and jumped on him, careful not to pushed onto my stomach to hard. "It's perfect I absolutely love it! Thank you guys so much!" I gave him a loving peck before turning to Baekhyun. "And thank you. You really didn't have to help." He looked down kind of sheepish. "I know, but I wanted to." I gave him a hug before looking around the room again. It was just perfect.