Chapter 1

All My Loving

As Sehun walked down the hallway to get to his shared apartment with his boyfriend of 6 months, Chanyeol, he was practically bouncing in his steps...

Sehun’s POV

As I opened the door to out apartment I couldn’t wait to tell Chanyeol the good news. A few weeks ago I started getting sick, so we made a doctor’s appointment, but sadly I had to go alone. So I had to find out the amazing news myself.

“Yeol?” As I walked toward our bedroom, I could hear him Skyping someone. The door was cracked open and I pushed it open a little more until I could see into the room and see who he was talking to. It was his brother, Jongdae.

“You need to tell him, Yeol before you carry this out any longer.” I could see Chanyeol grab his hair in frustration.

“I know okay. I just don’t know how to let him down easily.” Who is he talking about? I wanted to just walk into the room and demand to know what he was talking about.

“Well you need to figure it out before he gets way too attached.” Was he talking about me? Why would he say that about me?

“Yeah yeah, Jongdae I know. But I have to go before he gets home.” I could feel my heart shatter at that statement, why would he be talking about me like that?

“You know what you have to do, Yeol. Just do it right. Bye bro.” And with that they waved goodbye and then they signed off. As Chanyeol turned around, I ran as quietly as I could to the living room. When I got there I set down the papers I had been carrying in my hand on the coffee table. As Chanyeol walked into the living room, I focused my attention on the blank screen of the TV.

“Hey, Sehunnie. When did you get home?” I was tempted to turn and look at him but I knew that if I looked at him, I would break down right then and there.

“Not long ago.” He brought his arm around me, but I refused to move.

“Everything okay, babe?” It took me awhile to answer him.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” I could practically hear the gears turning in his head as he thought bout what to say as a good answer.

“Listen, I-““Just save it. I’ll pack my things and leave. I can stay with Kyungsoo and Kris for awhile until I can find a place of my own. I won’t bother you anymore.” I got up to go into the bedroom when he pulled me, tried to, back to face him.

“What are you talking about?” I didn’t face him, but started to walk away with him still attached to my wrist.

“I heard you talking to Jongdae. It’s okay though, because I knew it wasn’t going to work out. You don’t do commitment and I get way too attached. It was nice, but you don’t have to worry anymore. Like I said, I’ll just stay with Kyungsoo and Kris for awhile.”

Sometime during my rant, he dropped my wrist.

“Sehun. Just listen. Okay?” I walked into our bedroom and grabbed the duffle bag from our closet.

“Sehun.” I walked to the dresser and pulled out my half of the clothes from our dresser and put them into my bag.

“Yeobo. Please listen.” I could tell he was getting frustrated but, I really didn’t want to hear it. When my bag was full, I finally turned to look at him.

“I heard you loud and clear when you were talking to Jongdae. I don’t need to hear anymore.” I walked to out night stand and picked up the picture of me and my little brother, Yixing, put it in my duffle bag and walked past him into the living room.

He followed me and I handed him the test results and the sonogram. He took it with confusion until he read it.

“It’s yours by the way. And I hope it’s a boy.” After I picked up my duffle bag and slung it over my shoulder and slipped my shoes on.

“You can’t be serious! This is a joke right?” I took one last glance at him before I walked out of the door and into the hallway.