Chapter 4

All My Loving

“So I’m assuming that you guys are okay?” Kyungsoo asked as we walked down the street. I had decided to take a break from being the housewife for a day, and have some fun. We were making our way to my favorite Bubble Tea shop, Lucky Boba.

“I think so. I’m glad we had that long talk though,”

“Do you think he’s still keeping things from you?” I sighed as I stepped into the line to order my drink.

“I don’t think so. I’ll have one Chocolate Bubble Tea, please. And one Strawberry Bubble Tea.” I paid for the drinks and we waited until they were finished to find a place to sit down.

“Why do you say it like that?”

“He has been nothing but great, Kyung. He bought me flowers, cooked me dinner. Cooked Kyung, and it actually tasted good. He even moved everything from his office into the den so that he could start a nursery. He’s been amazing. Almost to amazing.”

Kyungsoo’s face lit up as I told him about Chanyeol excepting the baby.

“That’s so sweet. Do you know what you want?” I looked out the window and thought about it for awhile, I had never actually thought about whether I wanted a boy or a girl, but I don’t think that it matters as long as it’s healthy.

“That’s good.” I turned to look at him, trying to keep his laughter at bay.

“Huh? I said that out loud didn’t I?”

“Yeah. You did, Se.” I couldn’t help but laugh along with him. It was kind of weird how Kyung and I worked. We have know each other since he was 4 and I was 3. At first we hated each other. I mean it seemed fair, he was the adorable kid from next door, that had huge eyes and a smile that could kill anyone. Even back then he was gorgeous, but as time went on and we got older, we became the best of friends. We have gone through everything together, from hitting puberty to him finding out he was pregnant at 16. I mean everything, he is like my mother, brother and best friend all in one. I couldn’t live without Kyungsoo and he couldn’t live without me, or so he says.

“I love you, Kyungsoo. So much.” He stopped laughing and looked at me with very serious eyes. “I love you to, Sehun and I always will. Remember that.”

“So he bought you flowers, huh?” I could tell where this was going when he got that evil glint in his eyes.

“I mean, it was, uh, it was s-small. You know like 2 or 3 flowers. Nothig much, just a, just a small gesture? Besides you know how Kris is.”

“He hasn’t bought me flowers in forever. But he does cook dinner soometimes. Which I do enjoy, expecially with Reita there all the time. It’s good to have breaks.” I sighed dreamily at that.

“Your so lucky. I wish I had a relationship like yours.” He took mt hand on the table and gave me a few pats.

“Believe me, Sehun. You’ll get there one day.” And with that we finished our drinks and left the store. Shopping all day in mind.

“Do you have Chanyeol’s credit card?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Cause you’re going to need it.” I could only look at him and laugh as we made our way to Etude House.

======================================================================================

Hey guys. Here is just a quick Kyungsoo and Sehun bonding time. I hope you guys enjoy and I will update with a longer chapter soon. I love you guys. Comment, subscribe, and upvote if you feel like giving me some love!!!!!