Chapter 2

All My Loving

There are only a few people that I trust in the entire world, Chanyeol, or so I thought, Kyungsoo and our friend Luhan. I can trust them with pretty much anything.

"You're pregnant? And by Chanyeol at that! I should strangle you and cut his off and feed it to him!" Well almost anything.

"Kyung." He was pacing around his living room, ranting about how much of an Chanyeol was, and I couldn't disgree because in reality he could be.

"I'm just saying, Sehun. I'm just sying. And you know I'm right." Truth is, I did understand where he was coming from. When Chanyeol and I met, it was anything but a pleasant meeting. Chanyeol was a well know hit it and quit kind of guy. Not my type at all. And then there was me, the quite prince of the school who just happened to have a different hair color every week. Well not every week, but almost.

The first timeI I had actually talked to Chanyeol, the only thing that he said was, "You're hot. Let's ." Of course I just walked way, but a week later, he said it to me again. After awhile he started showing up with flowers and took me out for coffee and of course, once I got to know him I became a victom of his charms and eventually feel in love with him. It was about 6 months after we met that I finally let him take me out.

The date was perfect. Candle light dinner, soft music and the prettiest sun set I have ever seen. A few days after that we became an official couple. People where shocked that Chanyeol was with me for as long as he was or that he actually took time to court me. But I still had my doubts. And I guess they were right. I knew deep down that I shouldn't have fallen in love with him, or had with him, becasue if that never happed I wouldn't be pregnant right now. But I can't take it out on my unborn child.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kyungsoo sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you think I did the right thing?" I turned to look at him as I waited for his answer. I was nervous that it took so long for him to come up with an answer. Honesty I don't even think that I wanted his honesty, it scared me because I know he didn't approve in the first place.

"Do you think you did the right thing?"

"I don't know. I think about it and I feel like I should have atleast explained myself. Then I think that he didn't deserve an explaination because he didn't explain anything to me. I'm just so confused and messed up right now, Kyung. So, so confused." He pulled me to lay on his lap as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I don't want you to come to any conclusions when you're like this. You need to sleep and you need food. You need to have a clear mind. I don't want you to do or say anything that you will most likely will regret." I just laughed silently and shook my head.

"Did you say food?"

"Is that all you got out of that? Is that I offered you food?" He laughed any way and got up to go to the kitchen. I sat up and followed behind him. As I walked into the kitchen the front door opened and in walked Kyungsoo's fiance Kris.

"Hey Sehun. Hey Baobei. Reita I'm home!" As soon as those worlds left his mouth, all you could hear were foot steps coming down the hall.

"Appa!" Reita, Kris and Kyungsoo's 4 year old son, ran right into Kris' arms.

"Where you good for Uncle Sehun and Daddy?" Reita nodded his head and reached his arms out to me. I pulled him into my arms and smothered his face with kisses.

"Stop! Uncle Se-Sehun! It tickles!" I relented my attack on him and let him down to run into the living room. I turned to Kris as he took his shoes off and waved a little bit. He walked up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"How are you doing?" He pulled back a little and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Better thanks to you guys." I smiled up at him as he released me. We walked into the kitchen as Kyungsoo was setting out the plates of food on the table. Reita already sitting in his chair with his Rilakkuma place mat, matching cup and chopsicks.

As we sat down for dinner, I felt the need for a loving family even greater than what it was before. Maybe one day.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the love and support. It means alot to me that you guys are enjoying the story. And yes, I know I made Chnyeol into an , but i love him. I really do. And did you guys catch that I included a GazzettE member? I love The GazettE and I never include them, so I thought for once that I would. But I hope that you guys liked the update! See you soon.

P.S. If you would like to, comment, subscribe and upvote. I also except all friend requests. Have  good day! Love you!

                              ~ForevertheMaknae~