Chapter 3

All My Loving

After about a week of living with Kyung and Kris, I realized that I was running low on clothes. In my haste to leave I actually only packed 3 outfits, a pair of pajamas and a few pairs of underwear. It took a lot of debating with myself to actually go and get my stuff from my apartment.

 

“Do you want me to go with you?” I looked up at Kyung from where I was putting on my shoes. I shook my head and stood up.

 

“It’s okay. I need to do this myself. If not, I’m never going to face my fears and get over it.” He just sighed as he walked me to the door.

 

“I hope everything goes okay.” I smiled at him and nodded.

“Me too, Kyung. Me too.” I took a deep breath before opening the door and letting myself out of the apartment. As I walked down the hall, I couldn’t help but let my mind wander to what Chanyeol might have been doing since I left. Was he going back to his ways now that I wasn’t there to keep him tied up? Or was he sitting at home moping like I hoped that he was? So that when I walked in he would give me a big hug and kiss and tell me that it was all just a misunderstanding?

 

I got out onto the sidewalk and my thoughts continued to run. Maybe he was seeing someone else when he was with me. Maybe that’s why he didn’t want to get too attached. But then why would he have put that much time into getting me to go out with him? Was he just using my love for him as and excuse to get what he wanted?

 

Before I knew it, I was standing in front of my old apartment door. I could hear noises on the other side, but I was too afraid to knock. I stood there for a good ten minutes before I worked up the nerve to knock.

 

As I waited for the door to open I feared what would greet me. Would it be Chanyeol? Or maybe a new girlfriend or boyfriend? I had no clue.

 

But when the door did open, I didn’t expect to come face to face with a male I had never seen before. His clothes were a mess as were his hair and makeup. Before I could ask any questions though, the person that I wanted to see walked up behind him, looking just as bad. If not worse.

 

“Sehun?” I could hear the surprise in his voice as he opened the door for me to come in. I hesitated as the other male continued to look at me funny.

 

“Are you going to come in? Baekhyun move out of the way.” And with that the other male, Baekhyun I learned, moved out of the way to let me in. I walked into the apartment and looked around, beer bottles and clothes were strewn everywhere. There were cigarettes and ashes over flowing ashtrays on the coffee table and dining table. And move clothes as I walked further into the apartment and back to the room I used to call a bedroom.

 

I could tell that Chanyeol was behind me as I walked into the bedroom. I looked around and it was the cleanest room in the entire apartment, not a single thing was out of place and the bed was made.

 

I turned around to face Chanyeol and noticed that Baekhyun followed us also. I really didn’t want to talk, but I needed to know if he moved on already and went back to his ways.

 

“Didn’t take you very long. At least he’s cute.” I almost laughed at the way Chanyeol’s mouth dropped open then closed and repeat. I had to maintain my cool though, so I didn’t laugh or say anything, just stood there.

 

“It’s not what you think. I swear Baekhyun is just a friend. That’s all.” At that I did laugh. And I laughed hard.

 

“You expect me to believe you haven’t gone back to your old ways now that I’m not in your way?” I crouched down and tried to find the suitcase that I kept under the bed, why I didn’t grab that the day I left was beyond me.  

 

“I promised you that I would never cheat on you or go back to my old ways and I kept that promise, even after you left. I love you Sehun. What are you doing? Sehun?” I got up from the floor after I set my suitcase on the bed and walked back over to the closet. I planned on taking all of my clothes this time and made sure to grab everything, that way I didn’t have to come back.

 

“I’m getting all of my clothes. Kyungsoo is helping me find an apartment, so that way I will be out of your way, and you won’t have to see me or the baby unless you want to. I know you don’t want this or me, so I’m making it as easy on you as I can.”

 

He walked over and sat down on the bed before talking again.

 

“Stay. Don’t go. I’m sure we can work this out. Just let me explain. And who said I didn’t want to be in your or the baby’s life? I’m the father, I should get a say.” When his voice started rising, I knew it was my time to go, but my voice betrayed me and I ended up yelling back.

 

“A say? You think you have a say in my baby’s life? A week ago you didn’t even think I was telling the thruth and now you want a say because you’re the father? You are nothing but a donor. That’s it. You are not the father and don’t try to act like one! You are nothing! Nothing. Now I have to go.” I went to pick up my bag but before I could reach it, I was pushed up against the wall by a very angry Chanyeol.

 

“You are not going anywhere until we talk about this. I love you. Don’t you understand that? I am the father to the baby that you’re carrying whether you like it or not. It is my baby, unless you have been sleeping with someone else these past six months. But I know that is very unlikely because I know you. Would you stop squirming? Please.” At that I turned limp. I didn’t want to hear this. I didn’t want to hear any of it. I started crying about half way through it and Chanyeol noticed because he released my shoulders and wrapped his arms around me.

 

“How can I believe you? What about the conversation with Jongdae? How do you explain that?” He took a deep breath before tilting my chin up and placing a soft and chaste kiss on my lips.

 

“I was talking about you. I admit that. But not why you think. I could tell that we were drifting apart and I didn’t know if you wanted to be with me any longer. I was going to talk to about maybe taking some time apart if you wanted to or breaking up if you didn’t love me anymore. But I didn’t know how to do it or even bring it up. So I went to Jongdae. Apparently that was a big mistake.” I laughed at him, but then got serious again.

 

“Then why did he say I was getting too attached? And why did you agree?” He scratched the back of his head nervously. I wasn’t sure I was going to like this.

 

“He was talking about the way you are with Kyungsoo. You guys are so close. Closer than you and I are and he didn’t want to see me get hurt if you decided that you loved him more.” I looked at him in disbelief.

 

“You think that I would leave you for Kyungsoo. Really? After all that we have been through and how much Kyungsoo has done for us, you think that I would run away with him? He’s engaged, Yeol. And not to mention, him and Kris have Reita. I wouldn’t do that to you or a family.”

 

I looked up just in time for him to lay a kiss on my lips. I kissed him back with just as much force.

 

“I am so sorry. I really do love you.” I could feel the tears running down my face again as I leaned into his shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry too. I should have listened instead of just coming to conclusions. But you know how I am.”

 

“I know. And I’m glad we talked this out.” I smiled as I kissed him again.

 

“Me too.” I laughed a little until a cough was heard in the room that wasn’t from either of us.

 

I looked over Chanyeol’s shoulder and saw that Baekhyun was still there, bouncing on his feet awkwardly.

 

“I’m sorry to ruin the moment, but I just wanted to introduce myself to Sehun. I’m Baekhyun, Chanyeol’s friend. Nothing more, maybe something less, I don’t know. Chanyeol didn’t sleep with me and he would never. I was just here to try and cheer him up and nothing worked. I just want you to know that he changed for you. And I’m glad he met you.”

 

I smiled gratefully at Baekhyun. I pulled away from Chanyeol to shake his hand.

 

“Thank you for taking care of him. And I’m glad we met also. And it’s nice to meet you.” His eyes crinkled up into a cute eye smile and he blushed before walking out of the room.

 

“Are we okay?” I looked at Chanyeol before walking back over to him.

 

“I think that we will be.” A small smile pulled at his lips as he hugged me again.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Here's another chapter for you guys. And I just can't stand a sad ending, can you? I don't like them. Now I'm not saying that there won't be anymore drama, because there will be. But not to this extent. And this is not the ending. I plan to write alot more. But I can't update everyday though. I hope you like it though.

Comment, subscribe, upvote and love the story. Thanks guys!