Playing Hard to Get

Mr. Mafia Prince is My Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Myungsoo's pov/

After leaving the movies I took Ga Byul home. She was too tired from our date to go anywhere or do anything else. I had to carry her from the car and unlocked the door without dropping her from my embrace. I kicked the door open with my left foot carefully bringing her inside. I pushed the door back shut with my elbow.

Entering through her living room to her hallway, I found her bedroom. I opened the door as best as I could slipping inside. I noticed that everything inside her room was blue of origin.

I hadn't had the chance to notice it the first time I came inside here. I carefully walked over to her bed gently placing her down upon it. I observed her as she snuggled peacefully in to the duvet of the bed. She was like a sleeping angel.

I can admit that I had fun with this sleeping angel today. It was cute when she tried to protest me all day because in the end I still had my way. I don't know why but I feel like I can say that Baek Ga Byul will most likely be my future wife. And if I can see that as clear as day in my mind then I knew she can feel it.

Leaning over her sleeping form I pressed a kiss to her forehead making sure that I did not wake her up. Stepping back from her and her bed I gave her one last glance before leaving her bedroom. Sighing I lefted her house and headed home. I'd make sure to annoy her in the morning when I call.

She'd just love that. I can hear her yelling at me now from the phone. Smiling to myself I entered my condominium heading to my bathroom to take a shower before heading to bed on this most wonderful night.

In the early morning I called my girlfriend. I was still sitting in bed too lazy to get up at the current moment. Of course the girl refused to answer the phone for me until it annoyed her to the brink of her insanity. She picked up breathing hard with rage. I smirked at a job well done.

"What do you want, Kim. Myung. Soo?" she hissed at me spacing out my birth name for emphasizes. How cute? I could just pinch her cheeks and see her angered reaction to that.

"I just wanted to let my wifey to be know that I'm taking her out in twenty minutes so she needs to be ready by the time I get there." I chuckled at her imagining how upset she was with me waking her up from her dreams of me. Sooooo okay, maybe not dreams of me. But hey, I won't dare to call them nightmares.

"Yah! L, do you hear yourself? It's like barely six o' clock in the morning! I'm not going anywhere with you at this time! Are you crazy?" she growled at me from the other line. She was breathing hard probably imagining different ways to kill me.

"No, I'm not crazy so calm down. Besides you should be used to getting up early in the morning Ms. Nerd. And did you notice that you accepted the title of wifey without much protest, I'm so proud of you." I teasingly laughed it off replying back to her.

"Yah! That's besides the point! Even if I yelled at you for saying that, you will still say it anyway. So why should I bother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter