The Perfect Prince

Mr. Mafia Prince is My Boyfriend!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

/Yura's pov/

Today is the day that I will make the mafia world bow down to me. Of course I'm going to dominate it starting with the top mafia family, the Kims. They have a son and a younger daughter that is still in secondary school. His name being Kim Myung Soo, my future husband. However he doesn't know that bit as of yet.

I've learned the trick to a man with siblings is to be apart of their family's life first. So obtaining his trust won't be hard. I'm a very patient girl when it comes to certain things that I want. Let me tell you now that I won't let anything get in the way of what I desire. All that I want will be mine in due time.

I've learned that he was out on a date with some floozie. I have been following them around all day trying to learn the ins and outs of the Prince. It just makes my skin crawl to know that he was with a such a disgusting girl.

She's not even pretty and where did she even learn to dress. A garbage can? What is up with that pink sundress? Like really Myungie can do way better than that!

I mean look at me for instance. I'm every man's wildest dream. Long flowing caramel hair, graceful almond-shaped brown eyes, a perfcetly made nose with sofe desirable pink lips, a slender waist and long lean legs. Not to forget an amazing sense of fashion, I am a part-time model after all.

Why doesn't he have a clue? The girl he's with is a simple commoner. He's a mafia prince for goodness sake! He should be breaking a girl like her's heart with a simple princely scowl. He should not be gracing her peasant eyes with his princely smile or allowing the likes of her kind to hear his elegent manly laughter.

Commoners like her don't deserve that! They deserve to know their station in life! Poor bottom feeders on the food chain of money and power. He needs a real princess by his side, like myself.

They were going inside a movie theater called Premiere. It just opened up today and there was a long line of people trying to get the chance to go inside its enormously made doors. I spot Myungie and his digusting date easily going inside with just the flash of his blackcard. Did I ever tell you that money makes the world go round.

Just gross! She's holding his hand. I'm going enjoy erasing the stinch of her being from every part of his body. I can't wait to see the look upon her face when I take him away from her or when he publicly breakups with her. I want him to do it that way in order to humi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter