Chapter 6

Be Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning,a head start with a very cold shower.I just feel to get cold shower although the weather is very cold.My ankle is okay now so I don't need to walk with crutches and walk with a wrapped ankle.Thanks to the painkiller.I tied my hair into a ponytail.Today..Let me check my schedule.Okay.I got physical education first.

Going to school.I stopped a few blocks from the school and continue to skate.I stopped at the gate seeing Eunhee is debating with Kai.

"YAH!!Why don't you just step off my life you BRAT!"Eunhee shouted.She grabbed Kai by his collar.Kai turned pale like Suga from BTS.

"Eunhee..Kaja.."I stopped near them.I patted Eunhee's back.She looked at me.

Then.."OPPAS~~~~~~~~"

Minyoung and her two friends.She  walked towards us.She stared at Eunhee.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY KAI OPPA?!HUH?!"She screamed.Eunhee cracked her neck and turned to Minyoung.

"This is not you buisness.So stay out"She said giving cold daggers.Noticed EXO backed away.*Whaddup TSHIRT Reference~*

"What the ?EXO are kingkas,I'am the Queenka,and they are my buisness too!Doesn't mean that you're a model and you can beat us!By the way,you're not hot to be a model though!She said.Her friends laughed and EXO had the eyes wide open.Xiumin looked like he want to rip Minyoung's head.Eunhee is way better than her.

I can see imaginary smoke from Eunhee's ear.I pulled Eunhee to calm her down.

"Fine!Why don't YOU and YOUR FRIENDS walk to the modeling agency and asked if you are qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter