Chapter 5

Be Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Isn't that the Jo Twins?"I asked.I looked at her.Her eyes widen as she was very suprised.She grab my arms and we walk to the toilet.I manage to quicken my pace with my crutch.

We reached the toilet and she locked the door."Whats,happening??"I asked her as she was looking for her phone."Can I borrow you phone for a while Dani?"she asked.I gave her phone.She dialled the number and call.

"Ha!Oppa~WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING.AT.MY.SCHOOL?"Eunhee emphesize her word,one by one.I was a bit confused.

"Yah!I haven't finish my class yet!!

."3 o'clock."She said.

She hang off and gave me my phone."Who was that?"I asked."Mind if you join me meet my brothers after school?"She asked,cutting off my question.That was strange..."It will be alright."I said.I text my brother

To :Joongie oppa

Hey,I'll be with my friend after school so you don't have to worry about picking me up.

I smiled.

From : Joongie oppa

Nevermind,I have someone to meet so call me if you are finished.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Times skips to the end of class.*

"So,where are you taking me Eunhee?*I asked as she help me walk.

"We are going to the cafe!"She beamed.We headed to her car which looks really expensive.We went to Gangnam-gu and thats where my family house is.

We stopped at a cafe which is known to be private because me and my brother used to hangout there alot.We enter the cafe and its empty.

"Annyeonghaseo Miss Jo!" a ajushhi in the middle 30s greet Eunhee.She smiled.OMY GOSH.ISN'T IT THE SWEETEST SMILE EVER??!!No wonder guys drool over her,in fact she is a model tho!

We ordered our drinks and wait for Eunhee's brothers.Then 2 guys with sunglasses came in.I didn't bother that i continue playing with my phone.

"BABY SISTERRR~~~~~~~"I heard 2 guys exclaimed.I lift my face up and see 2 guys who just entered peck on Eunhee's cheeks.

Seriously,IM CONFUSEDDDD!!!Eunhee giggled."Dani,meet my brothers."She said.2 guys take off their sunglasses.

"Oh!Hi.."I blinked several time to process what happened.Jo Twins is Eunhee's brothers."Suprised?"Eunhee asked.I shook my head."Nope..I've experi-

"SUNBAE!!"both of them shouted at the same time.Twin telepathy is happening right now~~SO COOL!

I looked at their sunbae.Oh..MY BROTHER.

My brother waved.He looked at me."BABY SISTERR!!!"He exclaimed.I face palm to the table."I've experienced it.."I mumbled and I bet Eunhee still can hear me.

"You're Hyun Joong sunbaenim's sister?"Kwangmin asked.I nodded.Eunhee looked at me and smiled."FINALLY!I HAVE THE SAME GIRL,IN THE SAME CLASS AND EVEN THE SAME SIBLINGS STATUS!!!"She brust out.

"What do you mean?"Youngmin asked."I've no friends until she came along.She sprained her ankle and I help her today,since she is all by herself."

"Wae?No friends?"Hyunjoong oppa asked.

Eunhee nods."Yeah.See,Im already a model and boys are chasing me and girls wanted to be friends with me just because Im a model.If the knew that Im Jo twin's sister,I could be having stalkers from school.Especially saseangs.."

I smiled,knowing that Eunhee have to survive by not having friends because of her status,being a model and a sister to a halyu star.

EXO didn't know that she is like this.They could be in shock tho.

I understand how she feel since I felt it in the States.

Eunhee looked at me.She looked like something hit her.

"O MY GOD!I FINALLY MEET THE SCHOOL DAUGHTER!!!"She beamed.Wow,this girl.

"Yeah,but don't tell anyone about me..I mean,us.I don't want any crazy girl follow us 24/7."I said.She nodds.

Eunhee turned to her brothers.

"Yah!Why did you went to school??"She asked.Kwangmin let out a chuckle."We miss our baby sister..We just got of from our Japan Tour.."Youngmin said.

"Hey,wanna go out to the malls?"Eunhee asked."Sure!"

"Oppa,Im bringing Dani to the mall.I'll call you later!"She said grabbing my arms.

While the other side of Seoul.'

SEHUN'S POV.

"Oppa~~~~~"Minyoung shriek.Suho face palm.

"Where are we going oppa??"She batted her eyelashes.Fake eyelash.Kai who is still mad with Eunhee is boiling with anger.

"Yah!Where are we going to go is non of your buisness!Can you just stop!"He burst out while D.O is holding him back to calm down.

Minyoung look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter