Chapter 4

Be Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its 6 o'clock in the morning.I woke up with the pain on my ankle.I groan.I get my laptop and watch some kdramas that I missed.I kept my laughter low due to my brother is still sleeping next door.

Then,my stomach growled.I put my laptop back on my study desk  and brush my teeth and went to the kitchen.

I reached the kitchen and I saw the maids were busy preparing breakfast.

"Good morning miss!Hows your ankle?"One of the greeted me.I smiled. "Good Morning!!Yeah..Its getting better"I smiled

"What do you want for today??"She asked.."I'll get a bowl of granola and yogurt..Thats fine"I said.

She went to the fridge and bring me a container of yogurt and a medium sized bowl of granola.She fill my cup with cold milk.Im a yogurt junkie from I was little.

I ate my granola mixed with a little bit of yogurt and gulp down the milk.Yogurt left and I smiled.I bring the yogurt to my room and continue with my kdrama session.

After a long period of watching kdramas,i looked at the time.

Its 7.05.I got up again,unwrap my ankle which its still hurts and went for a shower.

I got into these and wrap my ankle with a new bandage.

i grab my school bag and went to the living room.I saw my brother having breakfast."Morning!!"I gave him a backhug."Morning lil sis!Breakfast?"He asked."I had breakfast.."I said.

After he complete his breakfast,take my crutch and give to me while we are heading to the car.He drive me to school and stop right infront of the main entrance of the school.A lot of students looked at me as I got of the car."Yah!!!!Baby SISTER!!!!"I turned and see the car windows are pulled down.My brother shouted as he gave me an idiotic smile."Take care!!Arasso??!He add."Okay!Byeee!!I wave him goodbye.

"Wow,what a awesome brother she have there!!"I heard girls around me whispers."Yeah,I'm jealous"One of them added.

*You should be jealous if you know who exactly my brother is..*I thought

I walked with my crutch and I recieved stares.But I just act like nothing happenned.

"O MY GOSHHH!!!OMGOSH!OMYGOSH!OMYGOSH!You've got to see this!"A group of girls fangirled."I KNOW RIGHT!!EXO OPPA TOOK A PICTURE WITH KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!"One of them said."TAO OPPA POSTED IT IN INSTAGRAMMM!!!!"One of them exclaimed."Who's that girl?"One of them asked."I heard she is Hyun Joong's cousin" 

 I mentally laughed when the were fangirling over my brother.

I reached the class and one of my classmate helped me.She was wearing a loud graphic tshirt with a skater skirt

"Thanks."I thanked her after I take my place."No problem..By the way,My name is Eunhee."She said."Im Dani."I said.She looked at my ankle."What happened to you?"She asked."I sprain-"

"Excuse me."Both of us heard someone interupt.It was Sehun."Oh..Got to go..I'll catch up with you later"She said.Her tone seems cold than a few minutes earlier.I heard she groaned as she went back to her place.Her image turned cold. 

*She is not like other girls* I thought."Are you feeling alright?"Sehun asked me as soon as he sit down.

"Yeah..I heard you met Kim Hyun Joong yesterday.."I said.They met me and my brother."Yup..and his cousin Hwayoung.."I smirk.I thought he knew..

"Today you are friends with The Jo Eun Hee.."He said.I raised my left eye brows."The Jo Eun Hee??"Is that a problem??"I asked."Don't tell me you don't know her..She is a model.."He said.I was suprised."She is a model..So why can't I be friends with her?"I asked.He just kept quiet.

"Good Morning class!"I looked in front and the principal is smiling."Unfortunately,today there will be no classes due to most of the teachers are attending a meeting today.I would say,you should continue doing your own work and go back as usual.Thank you."He announced.The students cheered and went out of class.So do EXO.

I went to Eunhee."Hye.."I greeted her.She looked around."Hye..Come,sit..She said."What happened to you again?You barely answered because the jerk Sehun cutted you off.."She said."Well I sprained my ankle.I fell of my deck.."I said.Her eyes widen.

"You skate?Its awesome!!"She exclaimed.I nod.

"I wish i was here yesterday..So I get to know you.."She continue."Where were you then?"I asked."Urm..I was busy shooting for Versace..So yeah.."She said."So you're a model?"I asked.She nodded.

"So,tell me more about this school...I mean the students..I happened to be bashed by a girl..Minyoung..yesterday.."I said."WHAT?!!THAT BASHED YOU??"She was shock."Yup..She told me about not to flirt with EXO..I mean,I new and I don't know anything!!"I said.She chuckled."Oh..about that."she took out a school magazine."Okay..I'll tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter