Chapter 3

Be Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Ringgalinggaring ringgalingaling*

I groan as I check my phone.*Gosh.1st day of school.*I thought.I took a shower and checked in the internet.SM.High,a big school,students from various backgrounds.Since we don't wear uniforms,I picked out my own clothes!Im quite happy~

and Im very happy that I bought a new deck!I left my old deck in California.Im a part of a skater group back in high school..So I know how to handle it.

After I finish putting all my stuff in my bag,I went downstairs to have my breakfast.Hyunjoong is already muching on his sandwich,

"Good Morning big brotha!"I greet him with a smile."Good morning baby sister!Why are you so happy?"He asked me."Because of the deck!"I said.

Both of us had our breakfast and headed to school.We stop a few blocks away from school and I got my gps on,so I don't get lost.

From the place we stopped,I skate to school.

Sehun's POV

My chauffeur send me to school and I focus on my phone with updates.My mind still can't forget about Dani.I was looking through the window and saw a skater skate to school.Awesome.We enter the school area and Mr.Soo dropped me at the gate.EXO was there and I hurried to them.

Then I saw their eyes were focusing somewhere behind me.I turned back and saw the skater stop and check his phone.He picks up his deck and take off his beanie..Wait..SHE'S A GIRL!Wow,Its rare to see girls skate in Korea.

EXO jaws drop as soon as they saw the skater."WOW..SHE'S A GIRL!"Kris said,"Can't you see,her hair is long..."Tao said.

**End of Sehun's POV.

I reached school like building and it supposed to be SM High.I check through the GPS and it right.I pick up my deck and take of my beanie.I kind stuff my hair in the beanie so i doesn't block me while skating.I felt like eyes were staring at me.I put up a cold face and try not to be very very friendly like i was in California.

I went inside the school compund,its huge.There are girls putting up make up in the hall way,guys joking around and there is a "Wall of Fame" next to the notice boards.I was looking for the principal office and my eyes are stuck on one article.

"The School's Owner"My father and mother potrait then below, "Daughter and Son of The School"

My brother's potrait,and of course,fan going crazy and MY POTRAIT!Luckily,I wore a dress like this and its not too tery

and I had make up on.

I found the directory of the principal office and went to the office with holding a skateboard.

PRINCIPAL OFFICE

I took a deep breath and enter the office.The principal smiled at me."Annyeonghaseo"I bowed.

"You're must be Kim Danielle!!Come and have a seat!"The man in his 50s smiled."Well,you've grown up,the last time I saw you when you were a toddler."He said."We ever met??"I asked.I was curious."How come you forget about your uncle!!Can't you remember??Im your father brother!!"Then I snapped out of reality."Oh!!Uncle!Man,I got alot of stuff in my brain and I can't remember..Sorry uncle,can't I didn't notice you.."I said.

"So here is your locker key,and your number..Luckily all lockers in the school are big,so you can put you deck in it without getting stolen,Your books and your PE Uniform are in the locker..Together with the schedule.."He said,handing you the map of the school and the key to your locker."Thank you"I thanked him.I was about to get out from the room,"Wait,I won't tell that you're the school daughter..You're father told me about your troubles with your population in America,don't worry.."He added.I smiled.

I went outside of the room and i found that the hall is empty.Everyone is going to class.*Okay DANI.Please don't ruin yourself*I thought.I'm looking for my locker and indeed the lockers here are HUGE.

I ran with skateboards in my hands and finally found my locker.I open my locker and piles of books greet me.I take out the schedule.Okay,Its English and I grab my English book and put it inside my bag.

I walked as my eyes scan through the rooms.FOUND IT!

Sehun's POV

I got annoyed by fangirls.Even though I have my pokerface.Im sitting with EXO since we have all our class together and there is an extra seat next to me.

It's English and I'm wasn't paying attention due to jet legs from yesterday.I scribble on a piece of paper.

"Oh!You're the new student right!Come in!"Mrs Jung said.Then a girl,that we saw just now enter.She's the skater.Her head hung low and walk towards the teacher."You may Introduce yourself"Mrs Jung said.

I looked at EXO,which were still had their eyes glued on her.She lift her head and stares coldly at us.She had this small smile.She pulled her hair back.

My eyes widen.*ISN'T THAT DANI?!!*I thought.She bow 90 degress."Annyeonghaseo,I'm Kim Danielle,call me Dani.Im actually from here but I lived in California for years and just got here yesterday.Thank You"She said.

Left me with my mouth open.*ITS HER.*I thought."Dani,you'll sit next to Sehun.Sehun,please raise you hands!"Mrs Jung said.Baekhyun nudge me."Uh-oh,Im here"I raised my hands.Dani looked quite suprised.Every girl gasps.

**end of Sehun pov

Im sitting next to Sehun..The guy I just sat next to the last 12 hours..He look different.He had his pokerface and not his warm hearted features like yesterday.It is strange that every girl in the class gasps when i was announced sitting next to Sehun..Is he like the "ONE" ??

I sat next to him and the guys sit surround him.I smiled at him since we've met.He smiled at me too.

I start focus in English and write down notes.The bell rings and I have my Maths,which I LOVE THE MOST.I went to the class after taking my maths text book and sat down at my place just now.There was no one in class and i took out my phone.While I was checking my updates,3 girls came to me,they are wearing short skirts and tight blouses,inches of make up and high heels.One of them bang on my desk.I looked at them giving the cold glare.."Why are you sitting with my oppa huh?"She shouted."Whos your oppa??"I asked raising my left eye brow, "Don't you ever dare to be close with EXO.DON'T FLIRT WITH MY OPPA,SEHUN!GOT IT?!"She yelled.

"Hey,get off of my place" I heard a guy said.3 of the girl turned."OPPPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"She yelled as she cling onto Sehun.Sehun gives another cold glare."Minyoung,what are you doing here?"He asked the girl,who just yelled at me."Im just getting to know her.."She lied,using her fake voice,fluttering her fake eyelash."My class is about to start so could you please get out?"He said.His tone was cold and stern."Okay oppa!!!See you in break time!!!LOVE YOU!"again,with her fake voice and giving flying kisses.She ran out of the class and her 2 friend followed her tails after flirting with the others.Irked me alot.

"Tsk.es."I said I muttered.Then I heard someone fell down.She screams and totally sounded like the Minyoung girl just now."Thats what you get when you wear inches of heels"I thought.I le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter