Chapter 2

Be Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At L.A.X

"Take good care of yourself okay?"My mom said as we reached the departing hall.

*Attention please.This is the last call for the departing passenger of Korean Air flight 90547 to Seoul.Please proceed to gate 9 immediately because the plane will take off soon.*

"Nae mom.Well,I'll call you guys once I reached there.Got to go now.Bye!"I wave them good bye as I board the plane.

Im looking for my seat,A09.I smiled as I found my seat and Im sitting next to the window.Yay!I take out my earphone and listen to music.

I brought along my varsity and Im not wearing it first It is still summer here in L.A and Its cold in Korea.Im wearing

As I was saying,I don't wear any girly stuffs after elementary school except for events.I put my varsity on my lap.

Then I felt there is someone taking their place next to me.

A tall guy,fair skin and hazel brown hair.I smiled at him.

 

Sehun's POV

"Finally the stupid meeting ended early."I muttered under my breath as I reached L.A.X.I rushed to Gate 9 after I finish check in my luggage.

My seat is A08 and the plane was nearly full.Finally I found my seat.Unfortunately,Im sitting at the middle and a girl about my age sitting next to the window.Lucky her I thought.

She looked at me and smiled.I gave her 2 smiles.My eyes smile and my original smile.

I sat down.She had her earphone on and she is listening to a Korean song.Obviously because she is listening it way too loud.

It is cold now in Korea and I noticed that she is wearing only a muscle tank.I was about to tell her about it and I saw her varsity on her lap.Well,she is quite different.Girls in Korea wore dresses and girly stuffs and tried to imitate some famous eoljjang and that irked me alot.

To me,despite her boyish style,she is still..beautiiful.

**End of Sehun's Pov

Im listening to music as I looked at the window.I will be the new me.I put my phone on plane mode and played some games.

I was so bored..I mean VERY BORED.At the moment,I felt sleepy.and I closed my eyes and take a nap.

Sehun POV

I was playing games on my phone and i felt something touched my shoulder.I turned and see the girl who sit beside me sleep with her head nodds.I lean her head on my shoulder so she can be more comfortable.I can smell peach scent from her hair and it smelled nice.I looked at her face..Wait..I think I've seen this face before..I thought

She didn't wear any makeup,not even a centimetre of makeup,she is flawless.

The stewardes came and gave us our food.She smiled at us."Omo,your wife is beautiful!Your lucky!Newly weds?"She said softly."I smiled."She is not my wife.."I said."Sorry about that..Both of you look cute together..Enjoy your meal!"She said."Kamsahamida.."I thanked her and she proceed to the next line.

I tape her shoulder to wake her up..She got up looking suprised."Sorry!I didn't meant to sleep on you shoulders!!"She said.I smile."Nevermind,our meal arrived.."I said.

**End of Sehun's POV

I woke up after I felt tap on my shoulders.I was suprised that I slept on the shoulder of a guy beside me.I immediately apologized.He smiled."Nevermind,our meal arrived."He said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter