*continued chapter*

Conversations about "It"
XSYKOTICA


The Struggle
The Struggle
  Oh my freaking lord jesus puppy dogs with ice cream and fugded*cks.      
  Oh my freaking lord jesus puppy dogs with ice cream and fugded*cks.      

"Close your eyes, stupid. You're making this weird"

Kiae scoffed and closed her eyes " This is weird" 

Jonghyun was less than a cm away from her lips, she could smell the faint soju on him. Kiae, racing with anticipation went up and kissed him and got it over with. 

 

 

Well, comforting only to Jonghyun for he was still typsy. Kiae on the other hand was having a heart attack. 

"Well, it wasn't too weird, right?" Jonghyun asked with lazy eyes. 

Kiae looked down for a brief moment and tried hard to remain composed.  

"It wasn't bad" Kiae smiled.

Jonghyun frowned "Compared to what. " Jonghyun nudged Kiae. " Tell me right now. Compared to what. "

Kiae giggled and nodded " Nobody, nobody, I was just kidding. " Jonghyun brought over his arm over her shoulder. 

"If you don't tell me right now, I'm going to kiss you again! " He threatened. 

Kiae's heartbeat went rapid. " Shhhhh! What if someone we know hears! It was just an experiment!" 

"Yeah, good thing we aren't romantically inclined to each other" Jonghyun slurred his words.

Kiae nodded with a heavy heart. "That would have been awkward" 

Jonghyun's head hung down as he pasted out. Kiae pulled his dinosaur body to the nearest bench and sat with a huge sigh. 

"What have I done"