Introduction:

Conversations about "It"

"Won't it be weird?"

 I rolled my eyes and sat down on my bed, with my hand still on his.

Instinctly, he squirmed under my touch and pulled his hand from my grasp.

"Oh relaaaaaaax" I cooed, when I knew that statement was actually intended for myself.

He in breath and slowly but hesitantly nodded his head. "What are you going to do?"

I quickly looked down from his gaze, knowing that my cheeks were rosie with embarassment.

"Something that feels good?" I asked/said, feeling weak at the stomach.

He sat closer next to me and firmly held my shoulder. " We don't have to do anything that you're are not comfortable with, okay Kiae?

I rolled my eyes and pushed him down. Still feeling sick in my stomach and resisting the urge to go in a fit of laughter, I kissed him.

I had finally gotten able to reach goal 1, with my crush since grade school.

 

It all started on my third week of my second semester, in freshmen year of college.                                         Well, technically, it started in 5th grade when my teacher placed the two of us together, but explaining all that would take too long. Of course he friendzoned me right when he laid eyes upon me, which didn't really didn't affect me. But, the longer I knew him and the longer I was with him.....The worse my condition got.

I was the bro.                                                                                                                                                     To honest to goodness, I was their advice girl. There were 6 of us in total that hung out, and I was the only girl that they didn't see as a girl. I was basically a dude in a body that so happenly had a .

Until, I said that one statement to Jonghyun on that one hot summer day....