O.M.G

Conversations about "It"
XSYKOTICA


The Struggle
The Struggle
  Blog 3:  Oh my freaking lord jesus puppy dogs with ice cream and fugded*cks.  
  Blog 3:  Oh my freaking lord jesus puppy dogs with ice cream and fugded*cks.  
I said it. I told him. My heart was racing, I could even hear my inner girly girl screaming out.                 There are no words which could explain how I felt at that insane moment of time. Happiness, excitment, nervousness, anxiety, embarrasment, ugh, the whole dictionary! Almost ten years of this stupid, stupid, stupid crush, and I asked him. I had almost given myself a lip piercing for the amount of lip bitting I had done. Then I had remembered he had a girlfriend. . Or did he? When did he never have a girlfriend?! The last time he had dated, it was with a foreign model named, Shelby from the U.S, and they lasted for 2 years before she went back to the states. How would he answer this question if he was in a relationship? I was screwed, hopefully he'll just laugh it off and say I'm funny. But, no he didn't.

He said Let's try.

Let's try,yes, why not, I would like to, please do, do it now, kiss me, I love it, I LOVE YOU.

Holy ty crap. 

It.Was.Amazing.Though.

The plush softness of his lips, the taste of cher-

I mean, it was... amazing.

I can no longer deny it. 

This man seriously got me going omfljpdwicad.

Oh my freaking jesus puppy dog with ice cream fudgedicks. 

[End of blog]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mid-day July 18th, 2012

 

"I don't know, let's try?" 

Kiae nearly choked on her ramen and met eye to eye with Jonghyun. He looked straight into her eyes, making her melt just a little bit inside. 

Kiae laughed and nervously combed through her hair. " But it's so weird! I'm like your bestfriend! And I'm sure your girlfriend would disapprove" She giggled quickly finished her glass of soju. 

Jonghyun shrugged " I don't know how would my girlfriend would react for I don't have one" Jonghyun poured himself and kiae another glass of Soju. " I thought you knew that Aeyoung broke up with me 2 months ago. I was sure that Taemin's huge mouth would have gotten around." 

Kiae's heart started to flutter. "But I'm like your bestfriend!  Forget that I even said it!" 

Jonghyun quickly gulped his soju " I'm just saying I wouldn't mind kissing, would it really be weird?" 

Kiae knew that it was the alcohol speaking, but she didn't mind at all. "It would be weiiiiiird" Kiae joked.

Jonghyun ran to Kiae's side of the booth, making Kiae slide further into her side.

"Let's then test it out " Jonghyun slurred as he  grabbed her hand and starting to run out of the restaurant, not even paying or paying respects to the owner.

Kiae followed and paced herself with Jonghyun which was hard for she was a bit tipsy as well. The both of them stopped in front of her apartment. Jonghyun put his hands on her shoulders. 

"Ready?" Jonghyun asked, looking for her reaction.

Kiae gave him a thumbs up and Jonghyun leaned in for a kiss. Kiae's eyes were wide open , waiting for the kiss. Jonghyun closed his eyes as he leaned even farther but soon fluttered open to see Kiae looking straight at him. 

"Close your eyes, stupid. You're making this weird"

Kiae scoffed and closed her eyes " This is weird" 

Jonghyun was less than a cm away from her lips, she could smell the faint soju on him. Kiae, racing with anticipation went up and kissed him and got it over with. 

They both opened their eyes during the kiss to see eachother in another light. 

The sun was setting and the summer warmth was no longer horrible but comforting.