Blogging is hard.

Conversations about "It"
XSYKOTICA


The Struggle
The Struggle

  Blog 1: Can we please have a standing ovation for this ?

  Blog 1: Can we please have a standing ovation for this ?

 There are many things that I tend to up in life and that has never included my friends.

I had always been meticulous when it came to them, or was it just because they were guys, and men are oblivious to everything? I don't know, but what I had done really ed everything up. Messed up the whole circle of life for them. This might sound really cliché, and it probably is; I hang out with dudes. Theres nothing wrong with it, I just really wished that I had been better at making relationship with girls because it's quite hard to have conversations about nails and hair with manly men. Not saying that they can't differenciate between tacky and pretty- no scratch that, they can't. Well, my friends can't. Going off on a tangent here, I screwed up my longest lasting friendship with my crush, Kim Jonghyun.

When I say screwed up, I mean, I messed up his perspective of me and theres no going back to just homies. Which kinda works for me since I never really wanted just a 'bro' realationship with him. I wanted to be his girlfriend, his 'girl' not his 'dude in a costume'

There had been series of 'mishaps' between the six of us and our 'understanding' of each other. Personally, since I am the only girl, they are all just wrong and I am right. There have been accusations about me being the who was always around them, and that I supposedly had 'intimate' relationships with the all of them, which would have been terribly impossible to do since we are all tight-knitteed to each other. Which why, I said that I screwed up everything.

All because of that summer day....

 

April 17th, 2002

 

"Jang Kiae!" 

Jonghyun nudged Kiae to wake up, only to fail to the sleeping beauty.

"Yaaaah, you're going to get everybody in trouble" He whispered into her ear.

Kiae swatted his face while she made her self comfortable on her arm.

Annoyed, Jonghyun kicked her on the shin, making her quickly get up.

Mrs. Lee went up to their table and analyzed Kiae. 

"What is going on here? Why aren't you answering?" Mrs. Lee demanded to know.

Kiae being preoccupied with her shin, Jonghyun answered for her " She was eating and then hit her leg on the table, Teacher"

The teacher sighed and nodded "Bring her to the nurses office so she could get an ice pack"

Jonghyun pulled Kiae out to the nurses office. 

"You're a little buttmunch, you know" Kiae hissed as she limped to the nurses office with Jonghyun.

Grinning, Jonghyun started to skip and twirled to face Kiae " Should'nt you be thanking me, Kiae"

 "It's not like we're friends, so whats the point?" Kiae huffed.

Jonghyun stood in front of her, genuinely hurt. " I thought we were!"

Kiae's heart jumped five million feet in the air. 

 

 

December 25th, 2008

 

 

"What class, what class!!" Kibum squeaked repeatedly.

Kiae shrugged and opened her letter. " Year 2, class A"

Kibum threw his papers onto the ground and stomped on it. "Again! Everyone is in the same class except for me this semester!! I hate sophmore year!" 

"At least you have Jonghyun's girlfriend with you" Kiae snickered as she glanced at Jonghyun.

Kibum's mouth gaped as she said that and started to shake his head. "It won't last, I can tell you that, and anyways, she hates me"

Kiae laughed in agreement. "You're not the only one she hates!"

Jinki and Minho walked towards the two and started to wave their letters. " I'm in class S" Jinki smiled.

"Classsss A, for this guy" Minho smiled as he pointe to himself with his thumbs.

Kibum ran to Jinki and gave him a bear hug. "I love you, love you, love you, LOOOOVE YOU!"

Jinki shook Kibum off and sat down next to Kiae, stealing her orange. "I take it that Kibum and I are the only ones in Class S?" He asked, biting into the orange.

Kiae nodded and took back the remaining pieces of her fruit. "It's the nerds against the normal kids again"

"Who's in S class?" Jonghyun asked as he too, waved his letter.

Kibum pointed to Jonghyun and tilted his head. " I thought you were in Class A"

Shaking his head, Jonghyun pointed behind him to a petite girl. "She was able to change the class from me"

WIth the feeling of five-hundred knifes piercing her heard she asked " For Mirae?" 

Smiling like fool, Jonghyun nodded and sat himself next to Minho.

Minho elbowed him and smirked " She's got a nice rack"

Both of them nodded their head in agreement with Kibum glaring at them.

Of course Kibum knew, he knew everyone's deepest darkest secrets. He was just magical that way. "You two have no class" He puffed as flipped his phone on. "I should probably get in class A" He said out loud.

"Guess what class I'm in!" Taemin yelled across the yard as he ran towards the group.

"S?" Kibum said hopefully, turning to taemin as he squeezed himself in.

"C" Taemin smiled, looking around. Nobody replied and just looked away. "Whaaat? Nobody?"

"Sorry dude, I guess you didn't really make the head teacher like you" Jonghyun said sympathetically to Taemin who started to pout. "I did!" He whined, bringing out his puppy eyes out.

"I'll try to talk to Mirae if she could try to bump you up to class A" Jonghyun smiled.

Kiae rolled her eyes " Because Mirae is soooooo good at everything right?" 

Jonghyun looked at her confused and shook it off "Don't my jealous Miss Asia, you're still the only girl in our hearts." 

Jinki cleared his throat and raised his hand " I actually......."

Everyone screamed " You got a girl?!"

 

 

 

January 17th, 2011

 

 

   "I can taste it" Minho said, bringing his hand to sky, pretending to grab a cloud.

Kiae nodded her head in agreement "It's so delicious"

Kibum purred with them "Ahh, Choco Macciato with whip!"

Both Minho and Kiae came back to reality dumbfounded, and both said  "We're talking about graduation, you idiot!". Both rolling their eyes at Kibum's obliviousness. It had been 4 years in high school and soon they were graduating from their beloved school. Everyone had become sleep deprived and delirious about testing and University admissions, except, of course, Lee Jinki. 

Kibum too came back from his fantasy of Starbucks and punched Minho on the shoulder " I knew that!" Right after, rubbing his knuckles. 

Kiae snickered as the two got into a full on fight and noticed Jonghyun furiously studying at his math work. His long eyelashes, fair skin, soft hair, built shoulders, everything was perfect in front of her eyes. Just except it wasn't her's. Jonghyun erased his paper clean, almost putting a hole in. 

    "Dammit, the quadrant of...." He rambled to himself, "Is it 130x of 8? Arrrrggggh" He shouted, messing up his hair then pointed at the couple of 5 year olds in front of him "Do you mind?!" Making Minbum stop in their tracks and stand very still.

Kiae couldn't help but laugh at the situation, she brought up her pointer finger and mimicked cutting at Kibum and Minho "Yous gonna diiiiiiie" She whispered with a hint of laughter.

Kibum faked laughed "You too, Miss Asiiiiia" 

 

Graduation day:

 

 

The top student, lee Jinki stood up on the podium, with a bead of sweat running down his forehead he beganto speak.

     "Welcome students, parents, and gaurdians to our class of 2011 graduation!" He smiled as he weakly looked at the crowd.  " During these four years, it has been quite a crazr ride to be on. I would like to say..."

His voice droned on and on, speaking of his hardship with Kiae not even listening for she had heard it almost 300 times before.

 " Ah! He changed that word!" Taemin said as he looked at the group with all of them agreeing.

" He also changed his tone from monotoned robot to monotoned human" Kibum smiled, but got many glares from the ahjummas around him. Jonghyun started to sniffle and looked away from everyone. Kiae especially touched about him getting emotional at their graduation.

Kiae put her arm around him "It's okay bling blin dino" Then she had placed her head on his shoulder. "It's okay for you to cry"

He then brought up his head and looked at her " I caught a cold over the weekend" He guiltily smiled as he coughed.

Kiae gave him, her 'you-little-buttmunch' look as she unwrapped herself from him. But as she unwrapped her arms, he grabbed her wrist and looked at her in the eye and said " But I did need a hug, thanks dude"

Catching her off gaurd, she flew back and nearly fell off her chair. 

She could feel her heart thumping in her chest. 

holy ty crap, it's gotten this bad.....