Gabriella1250: Be Mine (Myungsoo)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

Gabriella walked through the small crowd of people on the dance floor, her arm linked with her friend MyungSoo's. The two were making their way to their table after dancing to one song. Gabriella's cousin had gotten married and wouldn't let her come unless she brought MyungSoo.
"Your such a downer," Gabriella said, "I wanted to dance more."
MyungSoo unlinked his arm from Gabriella's and sat down.
"Then dance," he said. "You don't need me to dance."
Gabriella rolled her eyes and made a note to yell at her cousin later when it was no longer her wedding night. She went out and danced with some of her family glancing at Myungsoo every now and then.
"You may fight, but admit it, you love him," a different cousin said.
Gabriella laughed and shook her head.
"We barely get a long. I don't even see why I had to bring him."
"Simple. You love him~"
Gabriella looked back at where Myungsoo was and saw him looking at her. She quickly looked away and saw six people coming inside. 
"Dongwoo!" Gabriella cheered and ran to him.
She attacked him a hug and Dongwoo laughed his famous, thunderous laugh as he ruffled her hair.
"No hug for me?" Woohyun asked, acting hurt.
Gabriella laughed and pulled Dongwoo out to the dance floor.
"What about Myungsoo? Don't you want to dance with him?" Dongwoo asked.
Gabriella looked back where the others were surrounding the visual and then shook her head. 
"You're a better dancer than him," Gabriella said.
Myungsoo watched as Gabriella had the time of her life with Dongwoo and sulked in his seat.
"Just go dance with her," Sungjong said.
"I can't," Myungsoo said with a sigh.
"I'll distract Dongwoo and then you just slip right in," Hoya suggested. 
Myungsoo shook his head and got up from his chair. He headed outside for some air and soon heard someone join him.
"Are you okay?" he heard Gabriella ask.
He turned around and gave her a cold look.
"No," he said.
"What is wrong with you?" Gabriella asked.
"Nothing! Just go dance with your stupid boyfriend."
Gabriella started to laugh uncontrollably making Myungsoo even more upset.
"Dongwoo? My boyfriend? Heck no!"
Myungsoo's anger went away as he looked at Gabriella confused.
"You're so close though," Myungsoo said.
"Yeah. He's like the older brother I always wanted."
"And I'm not?"
"We're only a couple months apart Myungsoo. Besides, I don't see you a brother."
"Then how do you see me?"
Gabriella stayed quiet and shrugged her shoulders. Myungsoo walked up to her and linked their arms.
"Well let's go in then. It's cold out here."
Gabriella smiled at Myungsoo as she let him lead them back inside. They were surprised to see everyone seated besides the members of Infinite.
"What's going on?" Gabriella asked.
Sungyeol came and took Myungsoo to the dance floor where the other members were. Dongwoo led Gabriella to a chair placed in front of the dance floor. She sat awkwardly in the chair while Infinite stood in a circle having a hushed argument. Looking over to her cousin for help she merely zipped her lips. 
A minute later the huddle was over with and Infinite all turned to the tables with smiling faces. All but Myungsoo who could only worry and look at the floor.
"Hello everyone. We are," Sunggyu said.
"Infinite!" everyone chimed in. 
"We have a special performance to give so please enjoy," Woohyun said.
They all got in line and had their microphones. Myungsoo pushed the nervous thoughts to the back of his mind as the music started to play. Gabriella smiled hearing her favorite song, Be Mine. 
Playing it cool, Myungsoo stepped forward to sing his line and smiled seeing Gabriella's excited expression. He moved to his spot as Woohyun came forward, sang his line, and stole the attention by lifting up his shirt.
Gabriella danced the chorus in her seat, having it be the only part of the song she knew the dance to. 
After the rap, Myungsoo stepped up with more confidence and threw in a wink at Gabriella. Sungjong sang his part and grabbed onto Gabriella's hands, pulling her up with him against her will. She stood next to Woohyun in the front and danced along to the chorus. She stepped aside for the dance break and then Myungsoo pulled her back over once it was over with. They free styled the rest and everyone applauded when they were done.
"Myungsoo, remember how I didn't answer you when you asked what you were to me?"
"Seeing that it just happened, yes," Myungsoo said. 
Gabriella laughed to herself as she kissed Myungsoo's cheek. 
"I know," she said grabbing his hand.
"What do you see me as?" Myungsoo asked, even though he already knew.
"My boyfriend," Gabriella said.
"Kiss! Kiss!" Sungyeol chanted and the other members joined them. 
Gabriella looked to her cousin who had joined in the chant as well. It wasn't long before Infinite had everyone chanting. 
Myungsoo caught Gabriella off guard with a kiss that had Infinite cheering. The reception went back to being about the married couple and Myungsoo spent the rest of the night dancing with his new girlfriend. 

_________

sorry for the wait! I hope you enjoyed your one shot!:)