Kairi_Rose: Debut (Hoya)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 As HyunAe watched Hoya stretch, she thought back to the days where she had merely been the sister of Sunggyu and Myungsoo. The days when she wasn't a trainee but wished to be one. All to be with Hoya. Now she was about to debut with her song Love Jump which featured Hoya. HyunAe had spent a lot of time with Hoya preparing for this debut. Everyday they became closer to each other and it made HyunAe want to be with Hoya more.

“Ready to rehearse?” Hoya asked as he got off the ground.

HyunAe snapped out of her thoughts and nodded. It was their last day to rehearse before HyunAe debuted. They finished their last day of rehearsal with all moves perfected and in synch.

“You should join us for dinner,” Hoya suggested as he and HyunAe were heading out the door.

“What?” HyunAe asked.

She had slipped back into her thoughts. Wondering when it would be a good time to confess her feelings.

“I said you should join Infinite and I for some dinner. What do you say?”

Too happy at the fact she gets to spend more time with Hoya, HyunAe simply gave a nod.

“But, do I get to take a shower first?”

“Of course. I'll pick you up in an hour?”

HyunAe kept her cool and nodded. Hoya waved and started walking the opposite way of HyunAe. She waited until she thought everything was clear and then pumped her fist in the air. She hurried home where Myungsoo and Sunggyu were sprawled on the floor, watching TV. She acknowledge them and hurried to take a shower. She then contemplated whether or not she should get dressed up. She decided somewhere in between and once she was ready, she heard the doorbell.

“I got it!” she called out and ran for the door.

She pushed Myungsoo out of the way and took a deep breathe before opening the door. She saw Hoya there and gave him a smile. She and Hoya left along with Myungsoo and Sunggyu. At dinner everyone was talking about HyunAe and her debut tomorrow.

“I'm so nervous I don't think I will do well,” HyunAe said.

“Relax. Everything is going to be fine. Plus, I'll be right there on stage with you,” Hoya said.

Knowing that Hoya was going to be there and supporting her helped a bit. Still, she was nervous.

The next day while she was waiting backstage, she couldn't stop pacing.

“Hoya, I'm not ready,” HyunAe said.

“Yes you are. We've practice this many times. Just think about it like a practice that we have to run the whole song through without stopping.”

When HyunAe and Hoya were called out, Hoya had to push her out and down the hall. Things suddenly changed as she stepped onstage. Her nerves turned into adrenaline and she was full of energy for the song. With Hoya by her side, she successfully finished the song. HyunAe was filled with so much excitement that she couldn't help but to place a kiss on Hoya's lips. Right away she realized what she had done and froze. HyunAe and Hoya went backstage where Hoya stole a quick kiss when no one was around.

“I've been meaning to tell you for a while that I like you,” Hoya said, taking her hand. “I guess no time is better then right now.”

“And there is no better time then now for me to tell you that I feel the same that you feel. Since I first met you. You are the reason I wanted to be out on that stage.”

“Then let's celebrate your debut and us.”

Both shared one last kiss before heading back to their room.  

________________________

I'm terribly sorry for the wait! But I hope that you liked it ^^

I haven't had the time to do this and when I did have time I was too tired from dancing.

For anyone else that has requested I'll try to get them done this weekend.