jelly143: Changed (Myungsoo)

Infinite One Shots Galore!

 

Lola was in her bedroom, contemplating it all. She had joined her high school crush in the life of gangs and never thought twice about it until now. Memories of the fight that took place that morning were still playing in her head.

 

You liar! You said you loved me!” Lola screamed out at the leader of the gang who went by B-bomb.

 

Don't you dare scream at me!” B-Bomb screamed back.

 

I'll yell if I want to! I can't believe you cheated on me!”

 

Lola was met with a smack across the face at the end of her sentence. She stumbled back onto the floor and put her hand up to touch the spot that was smack.

 

I can't believe that you were stupid enough to go out with me and thought I wouldn't. I'm not your stupid prince charming.”

 

Since Lola didn't answer him back right away, B-bomb grabbed her and pulled her off the ground, roughly. He pinned her against the wall and looked at Lola with intimidation.

 

I don't care if your little heart is crushed into a million pieces. Tonight you better be at the alley or a broken heart is going to be the least of your worries.”

 

The thought of running away came to Lola's mind. However, she knew she couldn't do that because B-bomb would send someone to find her and it wasn't going to be good once she was caught.

 

Even though she'd rather not go, Lola had no choice but to meet at the usual alley. While she was on her way, she noticed a handsome guy. He had a look of confusion on his face. Compelled to talk to him, the troubles she faced left her mind as she walked up to him with a smile she rarely showed anyone.

 

“Oh, could you help me?” the guy asked her.

 

“Depends on what you need help with but I'll sure try,” Lola told him.

 

“I'm Kim Myungsoo, known as L from Infinite. Have you seen a tall boy that looks like he could be an idol? His name is Lee Sungyeol. He's in Infinite as well he's wearing... wow I forget. I'm just awful at this. I'm just wasting your time aren't I?”

 

Lola giggled at the obviously nervous idol in front of her. She had heard of Infinite but that was about it. She didn't have time to get into rookie groups and she didn't care for them anyway.

 

“Your not wasting my time. I've heard of you. That's all I really can say about you besides the fact you look handsome.”

 

Myungsoo smiled at Lola and they began to walk and talk as they searched for Sungyeol together. Soon they were passing the alley which Lola had forgotten about. Looking down it she spotted not only the gang but someone that matched the description Myungsoo was finally able to give of Sungyeol.

 

“Crap,” Lola mumbled and was about to tell Myungsoo to stay there but he ran in the alley before she could.

 

“Get away from him!” Myungsoo said and tried to push through the crowd to Sungyeol.

 

A few members of the gang grabbed him and shoved him against the wall. Lola watched as they put fear into Sungyeol and Myungsoo. No one cared that they were idols. They didn't care what would happen because of what they did to the two. No one.. except for Lola.

 

“B-bomb, guys, stop this,” Lola said going up to them.

 

“Look who finally showed up,” B-Bomb said turning his head toward Lola.

 

He smirked towards her who only looked at Myungsoo. She was going to hate herself for saying this, but she liked living.

 

“I'm late because I was bringing Myungsoo. I stumbled across him and thought that everyone would like to beat the crap out of an idol. I mean, who doesn't want to?”

 

The words Lola said impacted Myungsoo more then the threats he was receiving. He should have known better then to trust a random person on the street. He should have known her intentions were evil. The thing is at first, they weren't. Lola wished she knew another way to do this. The only thing she could think to do is betray Myungsoo.

 

“I love the way you think,” B-bomb said making Lola's heart hurt.

 

He then smiled evilly as he went over to Lola, putting his arm around her shoulder and lead her inside the circle. B-bomb placed her in front of Myungsoo then backed out.

 

“It was your idea to do this. You have the honors of going first,” B-bomb told her.

 

Lola looked around at the people surrounding them and they all gave her encouraging words that only made her want to run away. Looking back at Myungsoo, she froze. The scared look on his face made her want to do one thing only. Protect him.

 

“You don't have to,” Myungsoo told her, sensing her doubts.

 

“Shut up!” B-bomb yelled at him, “Lola, beat him now.”

 

Lola felt torn as she looked from Myungsoo to B-bomb. Despite all he's done to her, Lola still felt like she had to please B-bomb. A crazy thought that if she did what he wanted her to, he might take her back and treat her better. Then there was the idea of a new life. One that could contain Myungsoo. Yes, that was crazy as well. Lola just thought if she saved Myungsoo and Sungyeol, she could start new and possibly be with Myungsoo.

 

That would be wrong, Lola told herself.

 

Lola knew that she couldn't be in love already. They had known each other for such a short time and most of that time was spent calling out Sungyeol's name. She was just in love with the idea of freedom from the gang.

 

“This is ridiculous!” U-Kwon, another gang member shouted, “just do something before I step in.”

 

He had his bat in hand and he raised it, ready to smash.

 

“Lola,” Myungsoo said, calm.

 

“Lola,” B-bomb said as well, stern.

 

“I'm finished,” Lola finally said.

 

“Your what?” B-bomb asked.

 

“Finished. I'm done with this gang. Do what you want with me but I won't do anything to Myungsoo. Or to Sungyeol.”

 

“B-bomb, let's just ditch this place. This whole thing is just stupid,” U-Kwon said.

 

He nodded in agreement with U-Kwon and with a simple point of his finger, the others started to leave the alley. Before leaving, B-bomb made sure to give Lola's stomach a hard punch. Myungsoo caught her before she could fall back. The three waited until the gang was gone to speak.

 

“I'm going to be killed in my sleep,” Lola said.

 

Even though she barely knew Myungsoo, Lola lad her head on his shoulder. Myungsoo didn't mind as he even moved Lola so he could give her a hug.

 

“I won't let that happen,” Myungsoo said.

 

“Why do you care what happens to me?”

 

“I just care. It may have to do with the fact that you decided not to beat me up. Or the fact that under the roughness there seems to be a cute girl.”

 

“What do you plan on doing?” Sungyeol asked.

 

Lola pushed back from the hug.

 

“I can't let you guys get involved,” Lola said.

 

“We are involved,” Myungsoo said and grabbed Lola's wrist gently.

 

The act was so sweet to Lola. She was used to the roughness that came with dating B-bomb. Lola decided that she'd let the two get involved if they want. For the night, they sneaked her into their dorm and let her have the spare bunk.

 

“You like her,” Sungyeol teased.

 

Myungsoo didn't argue with Sungyeol. Instead, told Sungyeol he was right.


______________ ____________________________________

First things first! I do NOT hate B-bomb or U-Kwon! I infact love them!! B-bomb is my favorite member and U-kwon is my second favorite! If you don't know who these guys are then they are members of Block B! B-Bomb was actually  training to be a part of Infinite (It's not why he's my favorite though). ^^

Second, I hope you like your one shot!

I actually really liked writing this (along with my other one shots) and didn't want to stop. The thought of making this a story came into my head but I have other stories still going on and I started school yesterday. So... I'm not sure.