Back to Hell

Love is not Easy to Ace

Jihyo smirked. The guy she'd just knocked out was whimpering. He was still conscious, which was exactly what Jihyo was hoping for. She crouched down, and whispered tauntingly, "We can do this my way or the high way." The guy opened his eyes in fright and nodded to show his defeat and cooperation. They were all too easy. 

"He's hiding in Seoul." Jihyo grinned. She flicked her head, letting her prey think he was free. He scrambled out of the alley, only to be blocked and taken away by his own members who witnessed his betrayal.  Soon they were looking for her but by then Jihyo was already gone. They didn't notice the sleek black car driving past. They didn't notice that the people in there were laughing. They didn't know what happened. Just like the rest of Jihyo and her gang's victims.

"Great job, Jihyo-ya. What did he say?" Jongkook asked. His black raybans glinted, his knuckles white from holding onto the wheel, tightly but he was satisfied. "He's in Seoul", Jihyo replied. There was no need to discuss the details farther. Seoul was rather a vague answer but they never lasted long, so why should this one be different? Well, for starters, this one was different because he was their key to end it all. 

"We're going to Seoul guys. Get the info from our contacts, Haha. Seriously, no this time." Jongkook instructed Haha. Jihyo glanced at her gang members. Gary, Haha, Gwangsoo and finally, Kim Jongkook. A gang usually, consisted of ten or more members, so Jihyo's gang was considered quite small. But all them were close, and trusted each other with their heart. They moved as a team, and worked as a team. They were the family Jihyo never had. Jihyo closed her eyes. She didn't want her thoughts leading to those people, who called themselves "family". 

Kim Jong kook was the leader of their gang, RM, standing for Runningman. Every one of them had a tatoo of their gang name engraved to their own places in their bodies. It was an old custom of being in a gang. Jihyo leaned closer to Haha to check on what he was doing. Haha caught her and scowled, but he couldn't say anything back to her, sine she was in a higher position than him, but also, this wasn't the time to argue. The gang was serious right now. Beside her, Gwangsoo, known as the Giraffe for his height and careless idioticy because of his head in the clouds earned that nickname, was fidgeting beside her. Haha spoke up, "Yonghwa, who's been spying on him for us, informed us that Yoo Jaesuk is an english teacher, while being the supervisor for the dance club at Mountain Ray High. Probably, his undercover, but that's the job he's occupying at this moment."

Gary let out a humourless laugh. "Gee, that's going to be damn hard. None of us qualifies to be a teacher to work there as staff, and we can't just sneak around the school." Jihyo went mong. Mr. Yoo was smart. Even though, he probably didn't know who they were, or when they were coming, he came into a safe place where it wasn't very easy to infilter. 

"We'll disguise as students." Jongkook spoke up. Everybody froze. They were all past their highschool years, and none of them enjoyed it very much except for Gary. Jihyo shuddered at the memories. She hated highschool. "I'll be the gym teacher. Gary can be my assistant and Haha, you can either go as a student or be the drama teacher. Jihyo and Gwangsoo can disguise as students. Go hack the school system, Haha-ya." Haha hesitated. Jongkook glared at him, and Haha's fingers started typing furiously onto his laptop. Nobody dared to argue with Jongkook except for the Ace, Jihyo herself. 

"Ya, Kim Jongkook! I think, this situation deserves to have opinions! Cause, I for one, am not going to go back to hell, again. I swore to myself that the only time I'll ever go back to highschool is when I have kids. Those years are over for me." JIhyo snapped at her leader. Usually, she respected him, but he wasn't the only one on nerves. They all were. They all were still young. Gwangsoo was 20, while JIhyo was 21. Gary and Haha were both 23, and Jongkook was 25. Gwangsoo looked at Jongkook, hopefully. But it was no use.

"Seriously, JIhyo? If you even want to get to the age of having kids, this is the only way. Anyway, being around young guys is good for you, since you're always looking for new young guys to have with other than Gary!" Jongkook shot back at her. The last part was unnecsscary but true. Gary shot her his sly grin. 

******************

Jihyo fidgeted uncomfortably. She hated her school uniform already. The blouse was too plain, her jacket was ugly, and her skirt was too long. She hiked up the skirt to mid thigh. It would have to do, anyway, the teachers usually complied to Jihyo one way or another. Jihyo glanced at Gwangsoo, who was looking also, uncomfortable. Unlike Jihyo, there were no uniforms to fit Gwangsoo's size, so they had to compromise with an older uniform from the eighties. It was hilarious. Gwangsoo caught her laughing at him and shot her a dirty look. "Don't say another word about it."

Jihyo smacked his arm, "Only in you're dreams."

As Jihyo was finishing her makeup, she wondered about school life. Maybe, she could be popular and be queen bee in her school but soon shook the absurd and embarassing thought away. Jihyo started to tidy up her room. The last few days had been hectic. Gary managed to seduce an estate agent to get them a big and well hidden place near the school, and Haha had managed to hack into the school's site to register them all. 

After two weeks of scouting and gathering possible information and clues, the gang were ready to face Mountain Ray High. Jihyo and Gwangsoo would be both in senior year, and attend all classes "taught" by Jongkook, Gary, and Haha. Jihyo and Gwangsoo would also attend all classes taught by Mr. Yoo, which Jihyo absolutely hated because she at dancing. 

Everybody mastered their cover story. For Jihyo, she is family friends with Gwangsoo, and her connection to this school was that they had a girl's boxing program that Jihyo could box for, since she was a champion at her old school, which was true. Except for the fact it was four years ago. She was born in Jan 12 (that is fake), and is a single child. She's living with Gwangsoo's family because her family lives in Canada, also fake. She didn't bother contacting her parents ever since she ran away. Every single detail was there for Jihyo's fake identity. Everything was fake except for her name. Never her name.

The car drive to the school was tense. To not look suspicious, Gary and Jongkook would be driving in one car, Haha in another car, and Gwangsoo and Jihyo in another car. As Jihyo was driving, she felt like she should assure the maknae that highschool was easy, since Gwangsoo skipped senior year. "I'll give you some tips," Gwangsoo looked at her gratefully, but Jihyo gave a humourless laugh, "It's hell, but not reality, in the end, the lesser ones are going to the succesfull ones." Jihyo knew she was being cruel, but she couldn't help it. She remembered her own bitterness.

Jihyo parked her car. Jihyo and Gwangsoo both pretended to stand in awe of the magnificent school. They both scouted this school, and knew it in and out. People gave them stares, as they walked through the hallways. Jihyo smiled when she saw boys checking her out. She knew they were attracting too much attention, which wasn't what Jongkook wanted. Gwangsoo was too tall, and right now she was looking too cool. They seperated. 

Gwangsoo took his seat in the back, closest to the door, while Jihyo took her seat in the middle, close to the window. Jihyo's heart pounded. Three, two, one; the bell rang. Kids rushed into the classroom, surprised to see two new kids already in seats. Jihyo knew this routine too well, Gwangsoo and Jihyo were both in somebody else's seats. A curvy girl, with long flowing hair stepped in front of her. "That's not your seat." She hissed.

Jihyo looked at her, and plopped her feet onto the desk, "It's mine now." Jihyo loved this. She was finally the one in control, and she could see the girl's nostrils flaring, and her eyes narrowing.

The other girls started to whisper, probably saying some y things about her, but Jihyo knew better; they were all shocked. The girl opened , only to be stopped by the teacher coming in. The girl glared at Jihyo, then went to sit in the seat near Gwangsoo. Jihyo kept her eyes glued toward the front desk, but she could see that Gwangsoo was looking awkward from the corners of her eye. 

"We have two new transfer students, Song Jihyo, and Lee Gwangsoo. Please take good care of them, and you can call me Teacher Park." Jihyo didn't stand up but nodded her head to show her acknoledgemnt. Just as Gwangsoo was about to stand up, the door was flung open.

"I'm so sorry! I just lost track of things! It won't happen, again!" a boy gasped out of breath. It was obvious, he ran all the way here. His head was ducked down, and Mrs. Jem's eyes narrowed. Jihyo could tell this happened often. But before she could scold him, the boy raised his head, flashing an innocent devil like killer smile. He was hot. He was a pretty boy. Jihyo could tell that most of the girls all wanted them, because they all giggled. 

The boy then stared directly, to Jihyo. She willed herself not to blush, but he started to come forward to her. "That's my seat."

Author's Note:

I really wanted to write this,

and I'm sorry if it's horrible.