Minah?

A Blue Valentine

Myungsoo P.O.V:

Argh!! Sungjong can be a real diva when wants to! I sometimes feel like I want to put him in a box and then ship him to .....Paris! Then he'll go brag about with the Fashion-geeks who are like him.

"And If you stay like this Myungsoo-hyung no girl will ask you out"

Sungjong said while smirking.

What? why do I care? It's not like I'm interested in any girls at the time.Pff I should stop listening to that Diva .

"Yeah ,whatever" 

Myungsoo said nonchalantly.

"Suit yourself, I have to go now ,Bye~~"

Sungjong said while waving his hands on his way out of the classroom.

"Sure , Try not to get killed on your way to your class, will you?"

"haha really funny, Try to work on your since of humour while your working on your fashion since ,Will you?"

Sungjong said while smiling victoriously like he won soe kind of a prize.Myungsoo shot him a burning glare and seconds later Sungong was wayyy far from Myungsoos class.What a chicken said Myungsoo to himself.Then he turned himself and gave a side-way glance to Sungyeol , Lee Sungyeol was a cheerfull teenager who had a face of an Angel (At least in Myungsoos opinion) Who Myungsoo sat behind during math class ,a subject which Myungsoo hated but still got A+ in everytime.

"Class ,Attention"

Said Mr.Choi aka the math teacher.

Myungsoo sat back at his ususal place but he noticed that this time Sungyeol noticed his presince not like the other days.Strange Myungsoo thought that Sungyeol was just ignoring him simply because he though of Myungsoo as a cold person , which Myungsoo fullheartedly accepted and knew that the whole school thought the same.

"Today , there is a new student coming in to join us and I accept you to treat her nicely ,Ok?"

"Understood" 

Some students -who were paying attention- replied.

"Now introduce yoursefl,will you?"

"Yes,I am Bang Minah,I am 17 years old and I'm from Busan so treat me well "

She said before going to her seat which was behind Myungsoo.

Minah P.O.V:

I'm happy That I finally changed school *sigh* ,My Old school was filled with snubby rish kids who thought they were higher than people just because they had money , although I also have  my fair share of money ,I don't brag about it like they do, going to school with my personal driver and what not.Argh! But it looks like this school is different , The teachers are nice and although I didn't make a ny friends yet it seems easy to socialize in here.My seat is behin two boys under the name of Lee sungyeol and Kim Myungsoo , they both looked like they had just jumped out of magazines .haha although that the Myungsoo guy had a cold expression on his face while he looked around the class, he kept looking kindof lovingly at Sungyeol.And that made my question myself could there be something going on between them? .It's not like i'm homophobic or anything ,actually i'm quite the opposite I read at my free time and I'm not shy of it but I won't go around shouting '"I read !" All around the school.And then suddenly an amazing idea hit me in the head! If they really have something going on ,why don't I try and set them up ,they'll look cute together and that will probably fill my free time and who knows maybe will become friends later on.

Mina thought while looking at the two boys infront of her .

"Let The game begine" And with that Minah high-fived her self (if that's even possible XD)

Sungyeol P.O.V:

A new girl came to our class today at math class and see looked cute and seemed polite.But as usual I couldn't consintrate at the lesson but this time it was because of a different reason which was the fact that Myungsoo was throwing daggers at me with his gaze and it made me feel uncomfrotable , Sungyeol thought he was stupid but not stupid enough not to realise that Myunngsoo was sitting behind him all this time.

Sungyeol slowly made his way to the cafeteria to meet his friends and chatt with them like always. BAM! He crashed into someone .

"Hey,wha-" Sungyeol was about to finish his sentance and look at who ever crahsed into him before that person ran away , but through his retreating figure Sungyeol could tell that it was Myungsoo .I wonder why he didn't apologize Sungyeol thought , Maybe he had more important things to do than to apologise to me.

And with that Sungyeol continued his way to his usual place where his friends were waiting for him to start eating together.What amzing friends I have .

"Yah! Lee Sungyeol!! What took you so long? " Said woohyun looking at him like he was about to cut his head right off.

"I was just about to come in here, duh! and I came from math class , you know? you were sitting at the table across from me? " 

Sungyeol said while smirking.

"Haha !thanks for pointing the obvious! Now hurry up will you? we don't have all day long to eat !"

Woohyun along with Dongwoo and Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol.

"Ok , guys ! dig in!" 

"We are not animals Sungyeol, Why can't you simply say , Go ahead and eat instead of DIG IN? " 

Sunggyu said while doing some kind of weird hand jestement to punctuate on his words.

"Haha , relax Sunggyu-hyung" 

Dongwoo said while patting Sunngyu's back.

"Come on guys! Let's eat already"

Said Woohyun while lookign like he litteraly was going to dig in.Sungyeol laughed silently.

After finishing his Lunch Sungyeol got ready for his next class , but when he entered his classroom he instently noticed something or more to say someone missing , I saw him running earlier why isn't he here now ? could he have left school? , why do I care , we are not even friends .

"Hi! My name is Minah " 

she said while giving her hand out to Sungyeol to shake.

"H-hi I'm Sungyeol"

"Are you looking for Myungsoo?"

Said minah .

"N-No; W-why would I ? it's not like we are friend sor something"

Siad Sungyeol while stuttering.

Mianh P.O.V:

They're not even friends? , well they'll be more than just friends soon , Said minah to herself while thinking of different scenarios of how she would get them together.

 

A/N: Sorry for not updating soon guys! I really wanted to but I had exmas last week so I couldn't ! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Tell me what do you think about minah? ^^ 

comment and subcribe!