The Weird Duo

A Blue Valentine

"SUNGYEOL!Yah!!earth calling the choding boy !"

Woohyun sighed again realising that Sungyeol is too deep in his thoughts than to answer or even listen to what he is saying right now , actually Sungyeol was just thinking about how boring his life was right now not that he doesn't like hanging out and talking to his friends because he sure as hell does! .It's just that since Valentines day is right around the cornere and Sungyeol is still pretty much single . Sungyeol likes to think that it has nothing to do with the way he looks cause he likes to remind himself quite often that he not only looks like a model but he is fairly tall too  wich in Sungyeol's eyes was a to die feature in The Perfect Boyfriend image that our choding boy has carefully drawn throughout his free time . He sighed again letting all of his stressfull ideas drift away and h turned away from the window and looked at his greassy but reliable best friend , to be honest Nam Woohyun has been his best friend for as long as Sungyeol could remember and he is quite gratefull to be able to call him his chinhan chingu -Best friend in korean- ,

"Woohyun-Hyung"

Sungyeol muttered quietly ,

"FINALLY!!!Do you have any idea for how long you've been wistfully looking out of that window like some cow is flying by!!?!"

Woohyun shouted .

"YAH!Nam Woohyun ! I'm right here so keep you're voice down a notch!!!I'm still able to hear you,you know?!" Sungyeol replied with the same amount of volume that the latter had used earlier .

"HAHA! I know Sungyeol ,i was just teasing you ,I was trying to build a conversation with you this whole time but you kept on ignoring me like i wasn't even there! and you know how much i hate it when people ignore my preasence!"

Woohyun said to Sungyeol "Of course I do hyun,I've known you for so long, and sorry for not hearing you ,I was just busy thinking about something"

Sungyeol awkwardly scratched the back of his head while trying to avoid any kind of eye-contact with Woohyun cause he knows best not to hide anything from Woohyun cause He won't let you go until he get's what he wants .

"Sungyeol ,are you by any means trying to hide something from your best and most handsome friend?" Woohyun said catching on the wierd attitude of Sungyeol .

"Huh? NO! why would I?!.........HI!DONGWOO!"

Sungyeol shouted as he saw his second favourite hyun entering the classroom .

"HI!GYUS!!"

Dongwoo said all smiling and grabed the two buys into a bone-crusing Dongwoo-styled Group hug ."AH!......Hi!.......D-Dongwoo stoop! you're crushing us!"

Woohyun tried to voice out while trying to get out of Dongwoo's Grasp .

"Y-YES........Dongwoo-hyung ,you know h-how much I love your group hugs but t-this is crushing us!" Sungyeol said between pants .

"O-OK! sorry guys ,I was just extatic to see you two in the morning that's all! "

 Dongwoo let out the two buys who immediately tried to catch their breaths  .He smiled silently

"I didn't know that I was this strong ."

.After siting down at last Dongwoo was the first to start talking

"So.what were you guys talking about before I came in here? "

."Yes!I was just trying to convince this choding boy right here that keeping secrets from your best friends is a bad thing!"

Woohyun said while pointing an accusing finger at Sungyeol.

"I told you already,I wasn't thinking about anything ,just some meaningless things "

Sungyeol replied .

" We are best friends Sungyeol ,so you could tel us anything even if it was meaninless to you "

Dongwoo pointed out while giving Sungyeol his best signature Friendship smile  .

" I know hyung ,it's just that-"

Sungyeol stoped mid-way through his sentance when some strangely attractive boy interened the classroom with a girly-looking buy scrooling right behind him  and shouting

"You should thank me Myungsoo !if it wasn't for my outstanding fashion sence and my brand-full closet you wouldn't be looking this attractive right now!"

Myungsoo replied right after

"Sungjongie! I told you that I don't care how I look and I didn't even agree to wearing any of this you just made me wear them!"

Dongwoo and Woohyun were glancing from and between Sungyeol and the two strange boys . And started exchanging knowing glanses between eachother . It looks like their child-like choding boy has finally got a crush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:sorry guys that this chapter was  kind of short! it's my first time writing a fanfiction so i'm not used to writing 1.000 words much of a chapter but i will when i get used to it and to make it up to you guys ,i'll be updating quite frequantly and today i'll update the 2nd chapter! 

Comment & Subcribe and remmeber a silent reader is not a fun one LOL

 

Hena Out