Is it really that hard to tell

A Blue Valentine

*Myungsoo's P.O.V:*

"And that's not all! She's the smartest chick ever! I mean she collects books,I honestly don't know what genre,but she reads them non the less!"

And he keeps going on and on about that minah girl! honestly I'm starting to miss dva-jong and his old sassy topics.

"She is all natural baeuty,afetr all she's got my blood runnng through her veins ! She's nice too!even her personality suits you perfectly"

We entered the school gate and I coudn't help but notice Sungyeol with his friends .Wait where were his glasses?.I turned forwards on purpose to get a better look at his angelic face.And if it was even possible I fell for him even more! his eyes were more apparent now that he took off his glasses whixh fitted perfectly with his rounded gace and puffy cheeks and oh my god that gummy smile and how it sents hurds of butterflies flying unctrolably through my stomach each and every time.

"And....Hey! Myungsoo,did you stop walking? isn't that the boy from last time? wow he looks better without his glasses"

Sungjong commented.

"Yeah h-he does"

Myungsoo said-no- stuttered as he smiled involunterly at how he wasn't the only one that noticed Sungyeol's overwhelming beauty.

"But not as beautifull as minah,right?"

"No"

This time he didn't stutter when he said No ,as firmly as possible to try and get the message across to Sungjong with the least damage possible.She was his cousin after all and so it was onl natural for Sungjong to feel offended if he knew how Myungsoo rejected her and how he thinks that Sungyeol is way superior than her(it's a fact for Myungsoo actually).

"Well,I think you better start wearing glasses cause there must be something wrong with your eye-sight"

Sungjong replied confidently,Myungsoo didn't know if he should take this as a joke or as a indirect insult so he just shrugged it off like he usually does and turned to look again at Sungyeol to keep his mind out of Sungjong and his cousin only to stop and wish he didn't.Sungyeol was kneeling on the ground and looking at Woohyun with eyes full of affection that Myungsoo wished were directed at him .He couldn't stop himself from clenshing his fists because jealousy was starting to make her presence know inside of him,No! I must be seeing it wrong!.Myunsgoo tried to reason himself .They're just friends!calm down! and just when he was about to do juts that ,it took him all his self countrol in the world not to go there and make a scene.

Sungyeol again was throwing himself in the others armes hugging Woohyun and smiling like he was the happiest person on earth.Myungsoo held Sungjong's wrist without even noticing it because he needed somthing to hold right then ir he would snap at Woohyun for being Sungyeol's center of affection instead of him.

Sungjong senced the satmospher was getting thick and saw that Myungsoo was holding onto his wrist .

"What's wrong,Myungsoo?"

But Myungsoo didn't answer,cause honestly , he wasn't capable of utturing a word at the moment and his hands were seemingly only able to clench a fist in one hand and tighten his grip on Sungjong's wrist with the other one.

Sungjong cought a glimps of Hoya and got the feeling that maybe Myungsoo was angry bzcause the other was hanging out with others instead of them.And it all made sense in Sungjon's brain.

"Hey,are you possibly jealous?"

Sungjong said breajing the irritating silence that was floating in th air at the moment,looking directly at the group Hoya was currently chatting with.

"H-Huh? What? No!"

Myungsoo somehow broke free from the trance that he was in for long-lasting minutes and finally lest go of his best friends wrist in the process.Before taking another finale look to where Sungyeol was standing along with Woohyun and Hoya whom he just recognized.

"Well,it certainly looked like it"

"Let's go,I heard the bell a minute ago"

Myungsoo succeded in changing the topic and he strangley felt comfortable because of it.

"As you say"

Sungjong replied,fixing hisd hair anf catching a glimps of Minah from far away in the hallaway which got his mind over Myungsoo's strangs behavior and eventually got him to smile.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ 

With Sungjong finally being out of site,Myungsoo finally had the chance to understande what exactly happened minutes ago.He only felt fearful kindof or wary of being supplanted ,because he was afraid of losing Sungyeol's affection.

That day at Math class ,he thought that he cought the smallest glimpse of affection from Sungyeol's shimering eyes and he felt undeniably happy from i t,altough it was small and it was gone as fast as it came ,but it was there none the less and it got him happy more the less because finally he had something to hold on to ,he had a hope ,that maybe Sungyeol loving back isn't that far away.But now out of nowhere he is having to deal with these strange feelings of envy,apprehension and bitterness that he knew he wasn't allowed to feel

Because maybe after all he misunderstood it,yeah ,He did.He tried to convince himself by holding even tighter to that small piece of hope,although after all feeling resentful towards Woohyun wasn't doing him any good,he'll just have to figure out a way to make Sungyeol his own.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Afetr goofing around with his two best friends,Sungyeol was in such a great mood,feeling like nothing can change his mood at the moment.After smiling and greeting some of the students ,that complemented him on his looks today to his surprise .

"I should forget my glasses more often"

Sungyeol wispered to himself after bowing and thanking the last one of them ,Sungyeol made his entry to his classroom and couldn't resist looking at his classmate Kim Myungsoo and how he shined under the light that fell on him from the window he was sitting beside.A hand on his chin ,looking wistfully out the window as if searching for a star out in the bright morning sky ,wishing it'll pop out of nowhere .

He couldn't notice that he was staring too hard at the said boy for passing minutes,Sugyeol wasn't exactly new to this kind of stuff ,it's that hasn't had these feelings since a while now and he might have forgot what they probably mean and he got distracted from his thoughts as Myungsoo now turned his full attention on him instead of the window,a smile creeping slowly but eviently on his face and Sungyeol couldn't help but return it as his gums started forming and his eyes started closing as his smile grew even brighter finished with a blush,a roset color , close to a pink actuallly.His favourite color,and being the stupid boy he actually is ,he would have stayed like that for longer if it wasn't for the sudden weight that came crashing on his back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A-n:hey guys,i'm sorry that i left you waiting so long for this story.It's just that i got really busy and eventually distracted by real life and the hurdles of going to college next year so i'm not exactly as free to write as i used to be but don't worry,if anyone want's to see how this story will end you could comment and i would gladly finish it and post the whole thing because i already finished writing it i just have to post them here is all.But i just wanna know if people are still interested in this story becausei have a bout 8-10 more chapters till it ends and i think t would be pointless if i did end it and nobody read it.So , pls comment and i would galdly reply because what would a writer be without his readers and again see you for hopefully another chapter update to tell you what's going to happen since the next chapter will be really important for the plot so wait for the drama that shall come with the revealing of Myungsoo and Sungyeol's backstories!

Hena out.