Sungjong's Cousine

A Blue Valentine

Myungsoo's P.O.V:

I was on my way to the cafeteria until I got a call from Sungjong telling me to meet both him and Hoya at the school's rooftop as fast as possible , so I did but I crashed onto someone Sungyeol to be more specific .I saw him about to stand and I was going to apologise but that has to wait because Sungjong and Hoya doesn't take being late very well.

I opened the door to the rooftop and I was emmediatly welcomed with the calming breeze and the beautifull blue sky , I should come here more often to clear my mind .

"Yah!Myungsoo-hyung! what took you so long?"

Sungjong said with all the anger he can muster.

"Yeah .Normally you don't take much time to come here"

Hoya added

"Well,let's just say that I bumped into someone"

Myungsoo replied calmly.

"And let me guess? you got busy with cursing him and telling him to watch his damned way next time?"

Sungjong said.

"Yeah really funny"

Myungsoo knows really well that Sungjong is trying to light up the mood -as always- with his jokes -if you can even call them that- but now isn't the right time.Myungsoo was already late for his next class by 10 minutes.

"So , what did you guys wanted to talk about?"

"Hoya here was telling me how a new girl transfered to your class this morning"

"Yeah,so what?"

"Nothing,We just wanted to inform you that she is my cousine"

Sungjong finished his diclaration.

myungsoo was angry more than shoked.Sungjong was his friend since forever and not once did he mention that he has a cousine and that she's transfering to his class to be exact.

"And why wasn't I informed by this earlier?"

Myungsoo was somehow jealous that Hoya got to know about this before him .They were supposed to be like brothers after all.

"Because if I did then you wouldn't agree to what I'm going to say next"

"And what is that?"

Sungjong looked at him in the eye and said.

"Kim Myungsoo I'm giving you the honor of being my cousin's friend and you could me more than that if you prove yourdelf worthy"

Myungsoo's face was expressionless right now if it wasn't eariler.

"Honor? haha why don't you give that "Honor" to someone who actually want's it? and be more? I don't even want to have anything to do with your cousin in the first place ! she probably is a diva like you!my sanity can't take two of you!'

"What?What's wrong with being a Diva anyways? and I'm sorry but you don't have a say in this hyung , we've friends for so long so this is the least you can do for me , she's my relative after all "

"What ? No"

"If you don't than I'll show your entire class your childhood photos , I'm sure they'll be interested and I'll start with Lee Sungyeol"

What!Is he threatening me now?.Whatever I can risk Sungyeol seeing those pictures it'll be soooo emmbarressing.And What is he on about her being all pretty and such? Sungyeol was cuter and prettier than her anyway.In Myungsoo's eyes the latter was like an angel and no he is not trying to be awefully chessy right now it's just that his mother used to tell him when he was younger that Love is blind in it's own way and he remembers asking  her why and she used to answer that being in Love with someone makes you forget his/her flaws , cause he'll be perfect in your eyes however his 10 years old self would reply by saying that it's impossible hence even though he was young he had a rule that NO one is perfect but now he get's it.If only his first love wasn't one-sided and with that Myungsoo sighed.

"Ok,I'll do it, just don't forget to ask for my permission next time and you can't threaten me again,nae?"

"Ok,But you hav to know something else"

"And that would be?"

"Your 15 minutes late for your class"

Hoya who have been silent the whole conversation informed him and Sungjong nnodded showing that Hoya was setting the obvious.

"WHAT!! I hate you guys!"

Myungsoo said before runnin to his class like he was flash and that's all thanks to dumb and dumber that he lables as his best friends.

Sungyeol's P.O.V:

I looked through th window once again searchingfor anything interesting to keep my mind occupied with .Why you ask? well it's simply because I have no interest in keeping track of todays History lesson.I looked beside me and smiled .Well at least someone is paying attention for once .Woohyun rarely pays attention to studying except for gym class because that's what he's good at and he calls it His time to shine and I call it bragging-time .I laughed internely at my best friend's wierd charecter.

"Sorry!Mrs.Kwon! I was at the administration and I lost track of time!"

Myungsoo? the administration? what an excuse,even I can come up with something better.

"Go sit now Mr.Kim.Next time find a better excuse ,will you? and I expect this to not happen again,understood?"

I Love this teacher.I thought to myself before I saw Myungsoo slowly coming to his seet and gazing at me.I don't know if I just noticed this but he has a beautifull set of eyes ,those black orbs look so appealing I wonder if it's possible to get lost in them.I blushed seeing that I kept his gaze and I saw him crack me a smile.I quickly turned around and looked at the bord which sudddenly became the most interesting thing in the classroom .I sighed.

"It looks like this is going to be My first time paying attention in History class,Huh?"

MINAH'S P.O.V:

Mrs.Kwon is quite a teacher but I like her.Where was Myungsoo anyway.I talked to Sungyeol and he seemed to be a nice boy if it wasn't for the fact that i'm trying to put him with Myungsoo I would have probably asked him to be my Valentine since it's coming soon.I looked at said boy and I smiled.How can they not be even friends? from how they're looking at each other I would have mistaken them for Lovers.I guess they're just too shy to admit it.My mom once told me that the world has two types of people in it .Actors and Reactors,for example,in order for a relationship to exist someone has to confess in order for the other one to reast .Well this is exactly their case.I gave myself a thumps up internally for being a genious.

"Who says reading fics doesn't help in anything?''

For me, fics are like normal books you buy or read at the library.It's quite similair to "Romeo and Juliet" But instead of a boy-girl interactions you'll have boy-boy pairing.Well anyways since it's my mission to get them together I shall name it "Bleu Valentine" and I promise myself to get them together befor Valentines day!.

*You recieved one new text message*

My phone suddenly vibrated through my pockets.I looked at the name and sighed .It was from Sungjong my cousine .It's not that I don't like him we get along very well ,it's just that he keeps on trying to hook me up with different boys all the time and all though he has a sense for fashion ,he unfortunatly doesn't have a taste in boyfriends and he lookes girly.There was that one time that he actually sent me on a blind date and the guy thought Sungjong was his date and not me.I laughed my off that day.

"Ahh~~ good days ,good days"

To:Minahdol.

Minah-ah! You owe me one! I just got you a chance of getting a one in a time boyfrind and he is in your class.You'll know who he is soon.

From:Diva-Jong.

What? not again!seriously he should try getting his own Love life into one piece for once.I have something my mind and I don't need this unknown-boyfriend thing to take care of too!.

Myungsoo's P.O.V:

that was the most emmbaressing moment of my entire life and the thanks goes to my dumb friends.Just when I thought things will get worse, Sungyeol  was looking at me-no! scratch that-Gazing at me.GAZING AT ME! and then he blushed and I swear you could have set me on fire and I wouldn't have noticed it at that moment right there.I don't know wher this confident came from but I gave him my best smile before he turned away and concentrated at the lesson0And so should I 0I went to sit at my chair and remembered Minah who was sitting behind me smiling .Well I'll find a solution to this problem later.

 

 

A/N:Sorry guys that you had to wait long for this update hope you liked it though!  

What do you think about this chapter? what do you think minah should do to get them togather? 

comment,subcribe and Upvote!

Hena out!