Jealousy?

A Blue Valentine

It was a bright sunny day,birds were shirping ,the sky was a glimering sea bleu ,and the sun let' it shimmering light fall right through Sungyeol's bedroom window,onto him,into him.Sungyeol opened one eye-lid and closed it right away due to the over-bright light that was seeping from his window ,but that wasn't bad,it's sun rays sent streams of warmth to Sungyeol's body making him clutch to his cover and snif the air,snuggling closer to his owl-plushy,Wait.....Don't get this wrong ! , his mom bought it to him for his 12 birthday thinking that it resembeled him too much to miss buying it and pass it by, which  sent all of his friends espacially Woohyun into hysterics and endless fits of laughter and also got him stuck with the nickname -Owl-yeol- for  a whole periode of 3 years .But for some reason,Sungyeol became rather attached to the item,hugging it to sleep every night since he had it,and although his brain keeps on telling him that he's a big boy now and that  it's probably time to lave the item or give it to his brother daeyeol since he is younger and all but believe it or not he finds a rather hard time spending the night without it so he convinses himself that he needs it for the sake of sleeping the night .Just when Sungyeol was about to drift back to dream land since he's quite comfortable in his bed and all.His mom.

Which is in not a very nice mood by the way.

yells at him across the stairs all the way from the kitchen .

"Lee Sungyeol!get your lazy bum out of bed or i'm gonna send daeyeol up there to do it for you"

From the stern tone his mom used on him ,her threat got to him for two perfectly reasonable things (in his mind lol)

1-Going against his mom's orders early in the morning is a big No No unless you wanna get kicked by her in the early morning that is.

2-and ofcourse sending Daeyeol up to his room was a no call too,cause although he was younger and could do Sungyeol no harm whatsoever he could bug the hell out of him if he wanted to cause unfortunatly Daeyeol knew all the right buttons to push.

"No need mom,I was on my way after all"

Sungyeol told her trying not to yawn .

"Yeah,right"

His brother mocked , holding a laugh.

See!I told you he knew which buttons to push!

"You know what daeyeol? you better run away because your gonna get your kicked really hard this morning!and guess who's gonna get the honor of doing so? Me!"

Sungyeol warned through gretted teath,getting ready to show daeyeol some real action.

"Boys!Watch your language! and there is no time for bickering around! get ready,eat breakfest then go to scholl already!"

Hi smom warned -no scratch that- ordered them .And his mom was like an army officer ,you can never say no to her! N.E.V.E.R I tell you!

"Yes,mom"

Daeyeol and Sungyeol said in unison seemingly aggreing on something for the first time that morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on at Woolims high's gate-

"wow,Sungyeol where are your glasses? did you sleep late?"

Hoya said while looking at Sungyeol puzzeled by his new looks and Sungyeol thought for a minute if he really looked that different or if he looked bad.He didn't even get to check himself in the mirror because his stuppid brother decided to steal his shoes and hide them in revenge for threatening him.

"forgot to wear them and yes I did sleep late"

"Well ,to cheer you up! you look good without them but try to lighten up a littel,ok?"

Sungyeol smiled,Hoya always managed to make him smile .He is the type of people that are honest regarding the surcomstances and that are loyal.And Sungyeol couldn't have been any happier to have him a friend with those kind of trades .And he was a senior afetr all so they didn't get to see him that much.

"OK! but i'm sure you were lying about the glasses"

Sungyeol laughed it out .

"What!I never lie! I told you to leighten up not to crack lame jockes!"

Hoya hit Sungyeol's shoulder playfully after facking being hurt and clutching his hand to his heart area to show how that statement affected him

"Look!Here comes Namstar"

Hoya informed and pointed to where the said boy was making gis way towards them while giving his usual fanservice to every girl he happened to pass by sending some of them onto fits of giggles and the others to gossip with eachother(aka the usual).

"Hey,yeol did yu dress up in the dark and lost your glasses while your at it "

Woohyun said while smirking and waiting to hear Sungyeol crtack a jock in return.

"Really funny nam-grease! and to answer your question no i didn't but at least I didn't lose my pride while giving free hearts to every girl out there"

"Ha!Jealousy~~ I have passed by similair situations before"

Woohyun said with his singsong voice.

"Honestly,yeol i'm hurt''

Woohyu gave them his puppy-dog eyes and tried to to look as hurt as poosible"

"You know,Hoya here would make a better actor than you'll ever be"

Sungyeol stated while holding his hands out for Hoya to high-five over his clever remark.

"I seee what's been going on behind my back!"

Woohyun said,anger detected i his tone of voice.

"Aww~don't get mad namstar! you know it won't be the same without you"

Hoya said giving him a onehanded hug to try and calm him down.

"Yeah! what would we be without woohyun around here to crack his trade-marked remarks?"

"Sungyeol,you know what? I initially was goingto complement you today,but guess what? your not getting any of them any time soon"

"Why???that would have been a onetime thing!

Now,who knows when it'll ever happen!"

Sungyeol said playing hurt this time for a change .flayling his armes around and even kneeling on the ground which got some stares from the passerby's .

"Now,now,If you act as the nice owl-yeol we all know you are,who knows? maybe i'll change my mind"

Sungyeol tried to ignore the nickname and jumped on Woohyun as it's the nig finale of his show,some girls even squealed at the sight which they found cute and somewhat appealing to the eyes.

Sungyeol eye-sided them till they eventually stared away,Girls! Sungyeol will never be able to find the right codes to solve this mystery and it was the same to every man ever born , he assumed.

Minah passed by him and for some odd reason he felt a cold breeze hit him in the process.Weird ,she was oddly nice and friendly to him yesterday,what's wrong? did i say something?

"Kya~ I always like it when you guys make up"

Hoya said trying to act cute all of a sudden and for no exact reason.

"Ah! my precious eyes!Hoya! tell us beforhand if your gonna turn to haogy will ya?"

Woohyun said while aimelessly trying to cover his eyes from nothingness.

"Why? Dongwoo doesn't mind"

Sungyeol smiled again at the mention of his friends name ,where is he after all.

"Talking about dongwoo,where has he been? I haven't seen him yet?"

"Dongwoo? he's sick,fever .he send me a message this morning.fortunatly he is coming back to school next week so no worries"

Hoya informes them on Dongwoo's current condition hence they share the smae classes.

RING!!!!

"That's our cue! Let's go Sungyeol!see ya later Hoya!"

and with that they each went to their destened destinations.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I know dear readers that i haven't been updating at all these days but i have a perfectly resonable excuse! I had all exams this week and that's why but don't woorry i'll be updating regularly starting this week ! every friday i'll update a chapter!so tell me! what did you think about this chapetr cause the next one will have Myungsoo's point of view of what happened today! excited? or not?  lol will misunderstand Sungyeol's show ? get jealous maybe? or will Sungjong hook him up with minah as planned ? stay tunnedto find out! and finally thnks for not unsubcribing! I love you guys! and for that person who upvoted my fic! I love you more! *throws hearts nam-styl* 

Please comment so I could get better at writing!