Love Kills

Love Kills

 

Minsoo looked to the side and he saw his girlfriend sleeping peacefully on his bed. He gave a small smile and kissed her forehead before he got up. He tried his best not to make any noise. He knew how she was when she woke up in the middle of the night and he really wasn't on the mood to fight, specially not with her, specially on a time like that.

 

He walked away slowly and closed the bedroom door behind him. He just couldn't sleep. He was thinking way too much. He was thinking about those words the other man told him. First he looks like a little kid, nervous about his first day of school, and then he looks like he's the most experienced man in the entire world, and that he's ready to kill Minsoo without seconds thoughts and there's nothing in the entire world that's going to stop him.

 

“What's with that guy?” Minsoo asked himself as he walked towards his balcony. He started feeling the warm, night breeze against his chest. Normally, he would enjoy it very much, but now...now all he wanted to know was what in the world was happening and why he was feeling that those words were no empty threat, that those words were about to come true if he didn't do something about it. He had to protect her, he had to protect Krystal.

 

That Myungsoo guy was willing to do anything, anything to have her, and Minsoo knew that nothing would stop him, nothing at all. But Minsoo wasn't sure of something. How could someone change so much? He never saw a killer, he never saw someone like that, but he could swear he knew that stare. He was sure he saw those cold, mean eyes somewhere else and he knew it wasn't his imagination.

 

But where? Where did he saw those eyes before? Why did they looked so familiar? Why did those eyes scared him more than anything in the whole world? “Minsoo...why are you up?” he heard a sweet, smooth voice calling him. He turned around and saw Krystal rubbing her eyes, her hair completely messy and her blue shorts and white shirt. He tried to force a smile, but couldn't. Instead he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him.

 

A little confused she looked at him and she saw his worried eyes staring at her, and his embrace became tighter, like he was protecting her, like he was scared that he would lose her in the next second. “Is everything alright?” She asked, holding him back but he just pressed his forehead against hers and didn't said a word. He was actually scared to say something. He started biting his lower lip and she raised a brow, not understanding what was happening.

 

She looked at him and gave him a small smile but not even that calmed him. “Did you had another nightmare?” Krystal asked and Minsoo nodded, not trusting his voice. “About your parents again?” He voice was gentle, soft and caring. He nodded and she just nodded.

 

She didn't to know more that. Every time Minsoo thought about his parents he would be like that, he wouldn't even be able to talk. He was so thankful she was there with him. He wasn't sure how he would be able to survive without her. “I'll always be here...”

 

She said with a comforting smile on her face. He held her closer and kissed her gently. It was a kiss full of despair, a kiss full of need. “Don't leave me...” he whispered and she didn't understood what was happening, but Krystal just nodded and kissed him on the cheek. Nothing would make her leave him, nothing.

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo looked at himself in the mirror. This was not how he was suppose to look. Horrible hair cut and he looked like it was his mother who was dressing him. This did not portrait the way he really was. The real him, not that loser that worked on that stupid, pointless coffee shop. Why did he worked to begin with? He didn't need to work.

 

He was a very wealthy man, people just didn't know it, and sure, he couldn't be spending his money the way he wanted, if he did, some people, some very annoying people would find him, and he really didn't felt like wasting his strength getting rid of them. He was saving them for something else. And just because he couldn't be a big spender, that didn't meant he had to look and live like a beggar.

 

He went to his closet and looked for something bearable for a man like him to wear. He found a black shirt and dark jeans. It was so much better than those millions of shirts that all looked the same. “Loser...” he whispered to himself and he started switching clothes. He just felt like burning the other clothes and buy new ones, but for now, he wouldn't do it. He had to play it safe, he had to calculate every single move because if he did played his cards right, he wouldn't need to hide anymore.

 

“He might not be that bad...he did introduced me to her.” he spoke to himself with a smirk as he started remembering the day he saw Krystal for the first time. His nervous break down couldn't be all bad, could it? Please, don't do it!

 

He heard a voice, from the back of his head almost begging. His stare became cold, almost demoniac and he started looking to his own reflection on the mirror. There he saw himself, but with other clothes, with a different stare. A pitiful, coward stare. “Don't tell me what to do. I gave you a chance, you blew it.” he said and continued looking at the image in front of him. But you can't destroy their life! Her life!

 

The same voice said and Myungsoo just continued glaring. “I've been trapped inside you for too long. 4Years! 4 ing years. It's time we do things my way!” He made a pause and for an instant he started wondering if he should break the mirror or not.

 

He wanted, oh god how he wanted, but he knew he wouldn't do it. Leave her alone! If you love her, like I do, leave her alone! The reflection spoke and Myungsoo just continued glaring at him with cold eyes, getting ready to scream. “She'll be mine, and it won't be a loser like you that will stop me!” He almost shouted these worlds. He could feel his blood boil with anger, and he was really doing a great job controlling his impulses, at least for now.

 

You can't hurt them! I won't let you! Again, the same annoying voice. Myungsoo could swear he was about to hit someone if he this conversation continued. “You won't let me? Since when? Do I've to remind you that you don't exist? That you're only using my body?”

 

Myungsoo made a small pause. “You had your fun. You made me look like a loser, you made what you call friends. But now, now it's time for the real Myungsoo to stay. You're done ruining everything for me...” With that, he turned away, ignoring the image on the mirror and walked away from the apartment. Tonight, he would have some needed fun, because right now, all he wanted was to kill. I won't allow you to touch him! Never!