Love Kills

Love Kills

 

“Myungsoo, are you ready to leave?” Sunggyu asked and the younger man nodded. It was his time to close the shop, all he just wanted was to go home and sleep. His week had been a horrible week, specially because he couldn't stop thinking about that girl, specially because of Krystal.

 

The more he tried to forget her the worst it got. He tried to think about something else, anything at all, but it didn't worked. He just couldn't help but think how she smiled and how her eyes sparkled every time she was looking to her boyfriend. He wanted that. He wanted her to look at him like that. No. I can't think that way, I can't.

 

He thought to himself as he closed the door behind him and started walking. His house was next to the coffee shop, so he didn't had to walk very much. “Night Myungsoo!” He heard his boss say. He waved at him and continued walking. He just wanted to go home and rest. Nothing else. He started feeling the cold wind hit his face, he could hardly feel his hands and it was getting harder for him to breath.

 

He looked around and then he saw someone who made his heart stop. He was dreaming, it was the only explanation. He was dreaming and anything else. He continued staring, his whole body sweating and shivering and he knew that feeling. He knew what would happen if he didn't controlled himself. Take deep, long breaths...think about something else, think about something else. He told himself and closed his eyes, trying his best to remain calm down and looked around, trying to focus on something else.

 

“Oh, Minsoo, isn't that the same guy from the coffee shop?” He heard the girl ask. Her boyfriend nodded but he just wrapped his arm around her and smiled down to her. He really didn't cared. That guy could be a singer, he could be the president, he didn't cared. It had nothing to do with him, so why would he even bother himself with a look? He just payed attention to her and nothing else. “I don't care...specially because he was looking at you in a way...I didn't liked it.”

 

Krystal smiled to her boyfriend and kissed him gently. “Don't be silly. I just have eyes for you...” She made a pause and looked at him with a smirk. “Now, go get me my drink!” She said and Minsoo rolled his eyes. He nodded and went inside a bar that was behind them to get his girlfriend a drink.

 

He left her alone just for a little while, but she didn't cared. What would happen in 3minutes? A guy would come up behind her and kidnap her? As if! And besides, she was wearing her boyfriend's jacket, and from far away, she looked like a guy so yeah...nothing bad would happen to her. But then, she started feeling a cold breath against her neck and it was like a a scary movie.“Hi.” A deep, weird voice called her. She jumped and covered , trying her best not to scream when she heard it.

 

She looked to her side and she saw the waiter from the coffee shop. “I'm sorry...I didn't meant to scare you.” Krystal tried to force a smile and looked to him. She had to admit, he was looking rather creepy than anything she ever saw or heard. “It's okay you just...scared me.” Krystal said with a small smile on her face, trying to hide the fact she got probably one of the biggest scares of her life.

 

“I just wanted to introduce myself...I'm...Myungsoo...” He said and she looked at him and she tried to give him a small smile, but she was still rather freaked out and in her head she just wanted her boyfriend to come and start talking to her. “I'm...Krystal...”

 

She said and she saw the man smiling. Okay, so the guy wasn't that freaky...he actually had a very kind, sweet smile, something she wasn't expecting at all. It made her feel a little more comfortable. “So...you're here with your friend?” He asked and she smiled. “He's my boyfriend, and yes, I'm with him.”

 

Myungsoo just looked to her and he could swear he was going to go insane with her smell. It was making him drunk and he couldn't focus. He just looked tried his best not to close his eyes and imagine what he was willing to do at that moment. He had to control himself before he could do something he regretted.

 

“Krystal here you...” he looked to the side and saw her boyfriend coming with two drinks on his hand and his soft stare had turned into something cold, mean, like he wanted Myungsoo to leave his girlfriend alone, like he knew what Myungsoo was capable of. “Who's your friend, aren't you going to introduce me?”

 

He asked, giving the drink to his girlfriend and wrapping his left arm around her shoulders, in a possessive way, trying to make a point to the man in front of them. “I'm Myungsoo...” He spoke but Minsoo just raised a brow and nodded. He didn't know why, but he didn't liked this guy. He was looking at him and was feeling a very weird vibe from him. The way he was looking at Krystal...it wasn't normal. Something was wrong, and he didn't know what was it.

 

“Minsoo..so, do you need something?” He asked and Myungsoo just shook his head. In a way, he was relieved the man showed up. If it didn't, he had no idea of what he could have done. He was sure he was about to do something he regretted.

 

He couldn't go back to his old self. He just couldn't. If he did...if he did, he would ruin everything, he would put her and himself in danger and he didn't wanted it. He didn't wanted to put her in danger, he didn't wanted to go back to his old self, he just couldn't. If he did...when he did, he couldn't controlled...if he didn't controlled his true self, his old, true self, he knew he would need to do the same thing he did years ago. Run away, start a new life...with a new name.

 

And that, was something he didn't wanted. “...Bye..” He said and before he knew it, his legs started moving on his own, and he started running, entering in panic. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to scream he wanted to cry. This couldn't be happening, it couldn't. And now that he was thinking about her, it was even worst.

 

“...Nice guy...” Krystal said smiling but Minsoo continued glaring. He looked to the guy leave and held his girlfriend close. Something was wrong, and he was sure, he was sure something was wrong but he just didn't know what...but he swore, if that guy looked to Krystal like that again...he wouldn't answer for himself.