Love Kills

Love Kills

 

Myungsoo was actually enjoying his day off. He wasn't thinking about anything he shouldn't and he the walk was doing him wonders. The sun shinning on his face and the soft breeze were exactly what he needed, specially because it made him feel relaxed, it was all he needed. He knew he couldn't do that forever, one day he would need to do something about his impulses, someday he would need to take long, deep breaths to control himself.

 

He seat on a small bench and took a small, old picture he had on his wallet. He started looking down to it and started biting his lower lip. “It's all my fault...” He whispered and took a deep breath trying his best to calm down. He didn't even knew why he looked to that picture, he didn't even knew why he had it! It always brought him bad memories, it always brought him pain. But every single time he tried to get rid of it, try to throw it away, he couldn't. He just held to it stronger than before.

 

But what he found worst was that he didn't regretted what he did. The pain inside his heart was the pain of missing someone dear to him, but not the pain that guilt could bring. He was feeling guilty, bad or anything like that. On the contrary. “You shouldn't have done what you did...” He paused and continued looking to the picture, feeling now anger. “If you did what I told you to...you wouldn't be death...but no. You had to go against me.” He knew what was happening, he knew what was going to happen. He couldn't help it, but he didn't wanted to stop it. It was like he was transforming into someone else, and he would just allow it.

 

“Now you're dead...and it's all your fault!” He grabbed the picture and placed it on the wallet again. He could feel his blood boil, he could feel his head spinning a little, but at the same time, an evil grin crossed his face and he just continued walking, with no destination. Millions of thoughts started crossing his head, one worst than the other, or it would be, if a normal person listened to them, but not to him. Those thoughts pleased him, and they pleased him a lot.

 

His grin became bigger and when his eyes caught a very familiar figure inside a store, he couldn't believe his luck. Now fate was working his way. He entered the store with such confidence, something that hadn't happened before, that every woman that worked there stood staring at him like he was famous or important. He continued walking, his eyes never leaving the elegant frame. His grin became bigger, if possible and he stood behind her. “Morning.” He said with a low, seductive voice.

 

The girl jumped and looked at him with wide, surprised eyes. “Oh...it's you!” She said, her lips forming a small smile of relieve. “For instants I thought it was a ert.” Myungsoo just smirked and continued looking at her. He was looking at her with other eyes for some reason, he was looking at her like she was...fresh meat. “How can I help you? You came to buy something for your girlfriend?”

 

She asked and he shook his head and looked at her. “I don't have one...not at the moment.” She continued smiling at him, not realizing the way the man was looking at her, the way he was his lips, the way he was imagining the things he could do to her. So yeah, if it was a week before, he would freak out with those thoughts, but not now....not now. He slowly grabbed her hand and he could see her eyes open widely to him but didn't said a thing. “But I'm working on it...tired of being lonely.”

 

Krystal just stood there looking to the man holding her hand. He looked so different from the nervous, shy, kinda psychotic waiter she met a while back. This man...this one was completely different from what she knew.

 

This one was confident, irresistible and his eyes were dark with desire, something Krystal had to admit, it made her feel really uncomfortable and she just wanted to turn away. Those eyes weren't looking at him in the same sweet way they once looked at her. This stare...this stare was literally freaking her out.

 

 

Minsoo was outside the store, with a smile on his face. He was going to make a surprise to his girlfriend. Today he didn't had college so he could see her and have lunch with her, something he missed doing. They were both studying in the same college, but their classes were completely separated and their schedules sometimes a little too weird. He looked around and noticed there were some people on the store, which meant he had to be lucky to see his girlfriend and talk to her.

 

“Oh, Hi Minsoo!” He heard a familiar voice and looked to the store door. He smiled and bowed to the woman. She was the store manager, and was like Krystal's big sister. Her name was Victoria and she was Chinese. A very nice person indeed and always helped when she could. If it wasn't for her, Minsoo was sure he wouldn't be with Krystal at that moment.

 

“You came to see Krystal?” She asked with a raised brow and he nodded with a small smile. She didn't looked very happy, but he didn't know why. Maybe she was having a bad day at work? Yeah, that probably was. “Well..she's with a costumer...” She made a pause and got closer to him. “If I was you, I would be breaking his nose.” that surprised him. He looked to her and she started biting her lower lip. It couldn't...it wasn't..It wasn't that guy that was looking to Krystal that nasty way before was he? Because if it was, he would do more than break more than a nose. “Let me guess. Shy, nervous, stupid guy?”

 

He asked and she shook her head. “No...on the contrary. Very confident, full of appeal and charisma...” that was weird and not wanting to imagine bad things, he just thanked the older woman and entered the store. His eyes found his girlfriend right away, and he saw how uncomfortable she was, and how that guy was all over her. “It's the same jackass!” He whispered to himself, full of anger. He walked closer to them and not saying a thing, he grabbed Krystal's arm and pulled her closer to him.

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked with a glare and the other man just gave him a grin. “I'm just talking. Why, is that illegal?” Minsoo wanted to jump towards the man and honestly, he wanted to kill him, but instead he just glared and pulled Krystal even closer, not sure of what could happen but he could feel her shake under his hand. “No, but looking at her that way and touching her the way you were, should be!”

 

Minsoo's tone was a tone of disgust and he could swear if he continued seeing that stupid grin, he wouldn't answer for himself. He saw Myungsoo come closer and place a hand on his shoulder and his lips brushing against his ear.

 

That was actually a very awkward thing but Minsoo froze. He could feel such a dark vibe coming from the other man. “Why are you so afraid? Scare I'll steal her away from you?” Myungsoo asked with a cold tone, his eyes the reflection of anger and desire mixed together.

 

This was not the same man Minsoo met. This was a completely different guy. It wasn't the same nervous. This one was scaring the hell out of Minsoo, but he was trying his best not to show it. He wasn't scared of him before, he wouldn't be scared of him now. “Don't worry....you'll be dead before you can see her leaving your sorry .” Myungsoo whispered and with that he left the store with a cold smile, and Minsoo could swear Myungsoo's eyes were red. He didn't know why, but those eyes were pure evil. But...should he be scared?