Chapter 1

They met their match.

2ne1 went to their lockers and put all the things they don't need for their next classes, Dara catches the tall guy with big ears looking at her and gave him a middle finger.

 

 

 

 

Bom laughs at they guys epic reaction "Hahaha! Good one Dara!" She high fives her friend.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, Guys we meet at lunch okay?" Cl says to her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes Unnie! Oh it's almost time for our first let's get going!" Minzy announces while looking at her watch.

 

 

 

 

They say good-bye to each other and goes to their respective classrooms. Since Dara and Bom are in the classmates they arrived together in their room, and everyones attention was on them. Some of their classmates were whispering to each other while looking at them. They just didn't give their attention to them and take their seats, when they have finally sit one of their girl classmate face them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow you were the tough girls that stood up to Exo! Finally someone can put the war into our side!" She says happily while looking at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is it really the truth there is a war on going?" Bom asks, tilting her head.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yep, Oh by the way I'm Yoona! So anything you wanna ask about you can ask me!" She says to them, smilling brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Yoona-ssi! But, why do the girls put up of being mistreated by those boys? Didn't anyone try to stand up to them?" Dara asks, confused to why the girls didn't bother to stand up for theirselves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well some of us tried, but in the end we always end up loosing or being humiliated." Yoona explains, a sheepish smile on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh okay, you can trust me and my friends to put them boys on their place!" Dara announces enthusiastically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then their classroom's door opens and in comes some of the boys from Exo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To say Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Lay is surprised to see 2 members of 2ne1 in their classroom was an understatment. They were shellshocked, but they didn't dare show it in their faces, instead they just continued to their seats and took their sit. They texted their other friends to know also Kris,Luhan,Kai,Sehun and Tao was classmates with the other 2 members of 2ne1. So Kris orders them to not do anything yet and wait until lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

Lunchtime

 

 

 

 

2ne1 meets up by they lockers as they planned, before going to the school's cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

"Guys, Me and Dara had 3 exo members as are classmates." Bom says to her other 2 friends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah me too..." Minzy says.

 

 

 

 

 

"Me as well, but I only have 1 and I believe it's their leader." Cl says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And the wierd thing is they didn't do anything that I thought they would." Dara speaks up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well I think we showed them, they should'nt mess with us!" Minzy says triumphly.

 

 

 

 

 

"Even though we don't know them well, I don't believe that they would give up that easy." Cl opposes Minzy's theory.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah Cl's right, I don't think Exo will be beaten that easily, so we must still keep our guards up. We'll never know when will the next blow come." Bom explains, proving her smartness again.

 

 

 

 

 

They don't know how right Bom is until they went throught the cafeteria's door and is splashed with a bucket of water with ice. They we're as wet as a pig on a hot summer's day, they were not surprised to see none other than the Stupid Teen Boy's Group or Exo as the other's know them, laughing their pretty faces off along with the male students of the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You like our welcoming gift for you guys?" Kris asks after they had their laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

"That'll show you your places and not to mess with us!" Kai continues.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone didn't expect the next thing that happens, 2ne1 brought out their lunch out of their bags and approached Exo.

 

 

 

 

 

"We have learned our lesson, you're right we shouldn't have mess with you guys... So as an appology here's our lunch." Cl says to Exo holding out her Kimchi to Exo, her members doing the same. And the as Kris,Chanyeol and Baekhyun was reaching it, 2ne1 suddenly throwed it at them causing their white unifrom to be stained with Kimchi sauce not only them but also their other members.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hahaha! You guys are so gullible, that's just to show that you don't trust your enemies." Cl smirks at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Next time you're thinking of pranking us, think out of the box." Bom advisess them.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah you guys,and also think of our the consicuenses of your actions. Look at you now, we may be dripping wet, but at least are clothes aren't stained with Kimchi sause." Dara adds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So until next time, EXO~" Minzy says sweetly, before she and her friends exits the scene.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Exo was just fuming with anger, that steam literally comes out of their ears and noses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2ne1: 1

EXO: 0