Chapter 2 part 1

They met their match.

2ne1 went to the girl's washroom to change clothes, luckily some of their classmates let them borrow their extra clothes.

 

 

 

 

"Wow you guys are really something, it's the first time I saw EXO being humiliated like that! It was so epic!" Yoona screeches from the other side of the cubicle where the girls were changing.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah and EXO was literally fuming mad and then their faces when you throw the kimchi at them!" Suzy, one of Cl's classmate continues.

 

 

 

 

Then 2ne1 imerges from the cubcles and fixed their make-up. They we're gonna join some of the school's clubs later this day and they need to get a good immpressions. Bom was planning on joining the choir, she loves singing so that club suits her perfectly. Minzy on the other hand has her eyes on the Dance troup, she has mad dancing skills. Cl's plan is joining the Rap squad, she may not look she's into that stuff, but she's really an amazing rapper. Dara's type of club is the Cooking club, she's really great at cooking and tries her best on discovering new delicious food for her friends.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sooo, You guys gonna join what clubs?" Yoona asks them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm interested in joining the Choir." Bom answers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna join Dance troup!!" Minzy beams.

 

 

 

 

 

"REALLY?! I'm on that club!! But, some members of Exo are there too..." Yoona trails off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"That's no big problem, I can kick their with my eyes closed." Minzy boasts.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about you Cl-ssi and Dara?" Yoona questions the two looking at them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm gonna join the Cooking Club!" Dara chirps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm joining the Rap squad." Cl says.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that school day...

 

 

 

 

EXO was on their respective clubs waiting for the other students intersted in joining their club. Kris & Chanyeol are in the Rap Squad. Sehun,Kai and Lay are at the Dance Squad, while Baekhyun, Suho, Chen,Luhan are in the Choir. lastly Kyungsoo,Minseok and Tao are at the Cooking club.

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy hurried run to the room of the shool's Dance troup, when she see the rooms door she quickly pushed the door open and entered the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun, Kai and Lay was surprised when somebody rushed inside the room creating a loud 'thump' because of the door, and they were more suprised to see one of the girls of 2ne1 was the cause of it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Is my mind playing tricks on us, or simply fate hates us so much." Sehun frowns when their sworn enemy noticed them and gave them a sweet but dangerous smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"We have to tell Kris hyung this!" Kai says already punching the message on his phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom was calmly making her way through the school's corridor to the Choir room, she was still early so she doesn't need to rush. When she enters the room only the choir's advisor was there and she smiles politely to him, she took her seat and waited for the auditions to start.

 

 

 

 

 

Chen, Baekhyun, Suho and Luhan were happily chatting with themselves while making their way to the Choir room, when they entered the room the weren't expecting Bom (As Baekhyun and Luhan was her classmates.) to be their sitting in front of the Choir room. They just continued their way to their seats.

 

 

 

 

"Kris needs to know about this." Luhan says texting away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was happily humming to herself while walking to the Cooking Club's room, when she smelled the scent of food cooking. She instantly enters the room finding the shortest in EXO cooking by himself with a baby blue apron tied around his waist. She coos at the sight because his just so squishy and Dara just wants to keep him for herself. "Hey your dish smells amazing!" Dara says suddenly, scaring the poor boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was cooking by himself quietly, enjoying the smell of the ingridients cooking. Suddenly somebody speaks startling him out of his skin, he turns to the direction of the voice only to see a member of 2ne1.

 

 

 

 

 

"Wh-what are you do-doing here?" Kyungsoo asks nervously, he was terrified for his life.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara should feel offended because the boy accuses her something she won't do, but she just coos internaly beacause of the cute sight infront of her. "Hey I won't do anything to you, I swear! I just want to know if you needed some help cooking you dish?" Dara smiles kindly at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo looks at her doubtly, but seeing the sencerety in her eyes he trust her "Okay, Uhhmm can you help me cut the vegetables?" Kyungsoo asks her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Gladly, oh by the way I'm Sandara Park, but you can call me Dara!" Dara intruduces herself.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, my friends call me D.O. but you can call me Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo smiles his heart-shaped smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nice meeting you Kyungsoo-ssi!" Dara returns the smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You too Noona!" Kyungsoo replies.

 

 

 

 

 

Minseok was beyond surprised to see his dongsaeng talking and cooking with their enemy. So he clicks away on his phone to message their leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol and Kris were practicing thier rapping for the Rap squad when somebody enters the room they turn their heads to see no other than Cl(she was Kris' classmate.) entering the room, 'This is gonna ba one hell of a day!' Kris tought, when his phone beeps and 3 messages were sent to him

 

 

 

 

 

2ne1 alert!!!! 2ne1 alert!! - Kai

 

 

 

 

 

You won't believe this but, Bom is also in the Choir room with us!! - Luhan

 

 

 

 

 

Hyung Kyungsoo's been brain-washed by the enemy! -Minseok.