Chapter 2 part 2

They met their match.

MInzy was first to do her auditions among the 4, So she was talking to Yoona when the leader of the club asks the try-outs to stand-up and show their stuff. "Well, wish me luck Yoona-unnie!" She says to her.

 

 

 

"Of course, go Minzy hwaiting!!!" Yoona cheers for her.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun,Kai and Lay was waiting for Minzy to start. Sehun can't help thinking that she was gonna be horrible dancer because of the way she walks, she walks without poise and clumsyly.Then the music starts to play, Black-Eyed Peace's song, Imma Be comes out of the speakers and Minzy starts dancing. Her style was Poppin and it was really good, Sehun,Kai,Lay and some other club member was dumbstruck of what they saw. The girls errupt in a pit of cheers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy bows after her performance and thanked all the people who cheered for her. She went to sit next to Yoona again "So unnie, did I do great?" She asks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow, Minzy you were amazing! I'm sure you're gonna be accepted!" Yoona says to her, smilling brightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? I do hope you're right!" Minzy prays.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL was gonna be the only girl try-out for the Rap squad. But she just ignores the whispers and weird looks trown at her. Then a cute girl aproached her "Hey! You must be one of those girls who stand up to -face and Derpyeol over there." The girl says, while pointing a thumb to the twin towers of EXO. CL giggled because of the bluntness of the girl "Yeah me and my friends were the girls who announced war against EXO. I'm Lee Chaerin, but you can call me Cl." She intruduced herself.

 

 

 

 

"Nice meeting you Cl-ssi! I'm Yoon Bora!" The girl intruduces herself, offering a bright eye-smile to Cl.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris and Chanyeol was co-leaders of the Rap squad, so they were surprised when CL was interested in joining their club. They were just finnishing the auditions and Cl was the last. So when they called her name they didn't really expect much, but when CL beggan to rap they were blown away, because Cl was really good!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She was really good! I think she can even help us be champions!" Chanyeol says to Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris bit his lower lip,thinking Chanyeol's words was right. But he was still having second toughts.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom was preparing to sing her song infront of the Choir members and other students who were also interested in joining the Choir. She nods to the pianist to start, then she begins to sing her song, which is Stand up for love by Destiny's Child. She sounded amazing, she hits the high notes effortlessly and left everyone standing and giving her an applause.

 

 

 

 

Luhan,Baekhyun and Chen was really awstrucked by Bom. Didn't think Bom had an angelic-like voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was helping Dara on preparing her dish for the Leaders of the cooking club. And they were closely watched by Minseok and Tao, Minseok will glare at Dara when she (Unintentionally) had skinship with his cute little baozi. "Hyung please stop that!" Tao whines beside Xiumin.

 

 

 

 

"What?!" Xiumin suddenly shouted at Tao. causing people to look at them.

 

 

 

 

After Tao gave them an apoligetic smile "Hyung!! Please stop staring at Kyungsoo hyung and pay atention to our dish!" Tao scolds him.

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe Tao-ah!" Xuimin appologises.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara and Kyungsoo was just putting the finishing touches on Dara's dish for the Cooking club, when suddenly Minseok shouts catching their attention. "Kyungsoo-ah why did your friend shout?" Dara asks him.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh don't mind him noona, he's just weird at times.." D.O trails off. "Anyways what's the name of the dish were making?" D.O. adds.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okaay?? Oh it's called Adobo it's a dish from the Philippines." Dara explains to him.

 

 

 

 

"Really? I never had tasted food from the Philippines before!" D.O. says excitedly.

 

 

 

 

"Well, will you do the honor of tasting it?" Dara asks holding a spoon infront of D.O.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm! It's really tasty!" Kyungsoo says.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Kyungsoo-ah!" Dara smiles at him, and then they went to give the sample to the club leaders, and they were dismissed for the day.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey Minseok hyung, Tao-ah, you can leave now, I won't be going together with you. I have to help Dara-noona on cleaning our mess!" Kyungsoo explains to them, giving them an appologetic smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sigh! Fine just be careful, okay Soo?" Minseok reminded him.

 

 

 

 

"Of course I will hyung! Bye!" Kyungsoo replies.

 

 

 

"Thanks for helping me clean, Kyungsoo-ah!" Dara thank him.

 

 

 

 

"It's no problem noona." Kyungsoo smiles cutely at her.

 

 

 

 

20 mins. later...

 

Kyungsoo and Dara was just finishing cleaning when Lay enters the Cookin club's room, he immidiately spotted Kyungsoo and puts his arms around his waist. "Soo-ah!! Why are you taking so looong~" Lay whines while rubbing his cheeks with Kyungsoo's.

 

 

 

"L-Lay hyung! Please stop that it's embarassing!" Kyungsoo pleads.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you embarassed, it's just the two of us here." Lay retorts still rubbing their cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

"Actually there's three." Dara says from behind them.

 

 

 

 

 

"O-oh! I didn't notice you were here?" Lay says eyes wide because of Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, is he your boyfriend?" Dara teases him.

 

 

 

 

"He-he's not my boyfriend noona!" Kyungsoo stutters red-faced.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes I'm his boyfriend." Lay says putting a possesive arm around Kyungsoo's waist.