Prologue.

They met their match.

2ne1 was spending their last day on their old school before they transfer, they we're with their friends saying their goodbyes. They will leave tommorow to start their new life in their new house that they will be all living together. After the bell has rang, they gather all their stuffs and went on thier way to their new house(All their stuffs were already there.)

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnies!!! I'm so excited that were all living in one house now, I can't beliece it!!" Minzy says loudly, flashing a bright smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"Me too, So let's see what life will be waiting for us in our new school.." Dara says, imagining thier new school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

They went on Bom's car and drive to their new house, Dara and Minzy was sleeping, while Cl was listening to some music and Bom was driving.  When they were finally arrived Cl wakes up Dara and Minzy saying that they were finally in their house.

(This is what their house kinda looks like.)

"Finally home sweet home!!" Minzy says, plopping at their couch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You guys here are the rules ok, 1. Cleaning their rooms must be handled individually. 2. We take turns in cooking, washing dishes and doing house chores. 3. We must have a curfew, you must be here not after 11:00 or else you will be locked out." Cl explains, looking at her friends for any disagreements.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay now that settled, I'll be the first to cook dinner." Dara announces, already on her way to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you guys need me I'll be in my room." Bom says, walking to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll be showering so Minzy go and fix your clothes!!" Cl scolds the maknae, making her pout.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ne Cl-unnie!" She just answer defeatedly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Next Day.

 

 

After they have fixed theirselves and was ready to go to school, they went in in Bom's car so they can go to their new school. Upon reaching the schools parking lot, they went down and walked in front of the school's entrance. Looking and picturing their new environtment.

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay girls this is the start of our new high school life, are we ready for this?!" Chaerin enthusiastically asks her friends.

 

 

"Of course we are unnie! Now let's get it over with!" Minzy says, givinh her unnies bright smiles and they entered the school. They were weirded out when they entered because the girls were all on one side of the hall while the boys were on the other side. They just waved it off and just continued to their lockers (which were luckily placed to each other.) When they were near they saw 12 attractive boys blocking their way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well well well, you girls must be the new transferries?" One of the boys says, he was quite tall and had big ears.

 

 

 

 

 

"Listen here, couse I'm only gonna say it once. We are Exo and we rule this school, so follow our rules and you'll won't get in trouble." He continues smirking.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This high school is differnt from particular schools, because there is a war on going around here. It's called 'Boys Vs Girls' boys are meant to be on top of girls and you girls don't have any say about it." Another one continues he was quite cute with his slanted eyes, coloured with black eyeliner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The four girls just looked like they weren't even listening to what the boys were saying. "Oh really now? So your saying that boys are better than girls huh?" Chaerin asks lifting an eyebrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So you guys rule the school?" Dara continues, giving the boys an innocent smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And we have to follow your rules to stay out of trouble?" Bom says, looking the tall straight into his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Clearly you haven't got any brains in those big head of yours, so we'll make it our mission to prove you guys wrong..." Minzy smirks at them. The entire hall was watching intenselly at the conversation that is happening, because it's the first time someone stood up to Exo. "By the way we're 2ne1, remember that, because it will hunt you in your sleep." She continues, before she and her friends finally walk to their lockers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Exo was dumbfounded at what the girls said to them, it was the first time some girls stood up and had the guts the speak to them that way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Grrr, Those girls they're different from others, they're not afraid of us!" Baekhyun says dramatically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah hyung you're right! So Kris hyung what should we do?" D.o. asks their leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Listen to what I'm gonna say guys, those girls had started war on us, so let's make sure that they will regret fighting us!" Kris commands, smirking at the thoughts of how to get back on those girls.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung is right guys, lets show those girls in their place." Chanyeol says, looking at the girl with the innocent smile. 'She's gonna be the easiest to break' he thinks to himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Listen here's my plan, on lunch break let's get them the new welcoming act." Kris says to s, he was picturing the girl with dirty blonde hair crying of embarasment. 'Oh that will be so sweet.' he tought.

 

 

 

WU YIFAN/KRIS:

EXO'S LEADER, A VERY HANDSOME AND TALL MAN, DOESN'T LIKE LOOSING TO GIRLS.

 

PARK CHANYEOL/HAPPY VIRUS:

VERY ENERGETIC,FUNNY,LAUGHS A LOT, KRIS' BESTFRIEND, DOESN'T LIKE BEING HUMILIATED OR TALKED BACK TO.

 

EXO:

RULERS OF THEIR SCHOOL, DOESN'T LIKE BEING LOOKED DOWN TO.

 

 

 

LETS GROWL FOR EXO!

 

 

 

 

Pic your team guys and Gals

are you rooting for 2ne1 or

Betting for EXO?