♕ - New feeling ?

Are you the one ?

 

♕ 

 

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ 

 
Monday , 13:29 am
 
Seokjin sat down next to Kidoh on the table , watching the other munch on his food as if an hour he hadn't almost had with the maknae of the house. Placing his elbow on the table and chin on his hand , he closed his eyes and sighed the smell of food entering his nostrils.
" You know ... you went overboard there ..." he mumbled as he opened his eyes and looked at the other , Kidoh's attention on the food was slightly taken by Seokjin and his question. With adorably and cute filled cheeks he turned to Seokjin. Hardly audible words came out of his mouth , but a few pieces of food was spitted in Seokjin's face.
"Please swallow first if you may " , Seokjin mumbled as he wiped his face with his napkin. As Kidoh wiped his mouth with thrown napkin from Byungjoo , who muttered a 'gross' before joining Jongin and Baekhyun on the double couchs. Turning back to Seokjin , he smiled as his form of apology before returning to eat his food.
"And no i don't think so. Why would you say that?" , he asked before taking a spoonful of rice into his mouth. He looked up to watch Seokjin's reaction; mouth slightly agape and eyes slightly widen.
"Well considering that you almost ..." , looking around for a camera , Seokjin mentally slapped himself. Why am i looking like a did something wrong and i don't want the cops finding out ? I have a freaking microphone on my freaking neck. ''.. Jungkook.'' and as he said that he looked at Kidoh, but the latter stared at him like he didn't know what he was saying.
Swallowing his food , Kidoh placed his fork down and got up from his seat.
"Well it isn't necessarily called if the other person is eager to have me inside of him." , and with that Kidoh grabbed his cup brought it to his lips and winked at Seokjin before dissapearing. 
Seokjin sat there his mouth agape and his eyes glued on Kidoh's back; he knew his cheeks were pinkish but if they weren't it was a surprise , because not only Kidoh was a good looking guy but had the personality to flirt with anyone or anything. He's charming.
~
Jungkook was sprinting around the pool. His hormones were kicking in and he had to do something before he would turn all flirty and feisty and would probably throw one of his ''room mates'' to a wall and just the out of him, no mercy or whatsover.
His thoughts were distracting him and he alsmot slipped into the cold but tempting water , but his extremely good reflexes saved him up the trouble to humiliate himself. Like what happened this morning couldn't do the job..
Someone tapped him on his exposed shoulder, he had changed for a tank top to do the dirty work , and when he glanced to the side he almost flipped because just a few centimeters from his face was Xero's and why is he touching me ?!
Xero was trying to get a grab of Jungkook's mic , which was on the latter's hands, and when he was successfull he threw himself and Jungkook to the pool hugging the younger by the waist.
The two fell on the pool with a huge splash , Yoongi who was sun-bathing cried when the cold water met with his warm skin , good thing Baekhyun was right next to him and handed him a towel right after. In no time everyone was around the pool , taking their mics out and pulling their shirts over their heads and pushing each other until everyone fell on the pool.
Jungkook tried to be that invisible person and just sneaked out of the mass of guys and tried his best to not be noticed as he cllimbed up the cement stairs; his clothes were glued to his body and if he had taken his short off , but oh no that wouldn't be a good idea. He collapsed on the grass and stayed there listening to his own breathing and all the noise surronding him.
Out of nowhere a hand grabbed his soaked shirt and Jungkook looked down to see Byungjoo crawling on top of him. He pressed his chest to Jungkook's and his face was literally on top of Jungkook's, his lips brushed over Jungkook's chin and Jungkook didn't know what was happening but this was not a normal thing to do. Nothing is normal inside this damn house. Jungkook knew he was an easy prey because he's young and basically he's fresh meat , something innocent to mess around. But Jungkook knew how to bite back. And hard.
Byungjoo pressed his lips on Jungkook's. They stayed like this before Jungkook's hormones kicked in and he grabbe dthe back of Byungjoo's hair and moved his lips initiating the bold action of opening Byunjoo's mouth with his tongue and exploring it at his might. Byungjoo latched his hands on his hips and rolled them around , him on top while his hand kept pulling at Byungjoo's blond locks.
It wasn't until a minute or two before two broke apart , just slightly panting and huffing, Jungkook couldn't resist before diving down and stealing one more kiss from those pink and heart-shaped lips with his. His hand was coming in between both their bodys , but before it could reach for Byungjoo's perky , Jungkook was lifted from behind and carried inside the house.
"W-what are you doing?! Let me go!", his arms were like an octopus , woobling all around , his feet were hitting the floor and his legs hit themselfs on the other guy legs. He tried to get a glimpse it who it was , but the other had caught him good.
It was only when he was let down and turned around , his back facing the shower tab , that he could finally know who had picked him from the ground. 
Taehyung.
Taehyung turned the shower on and the warm water was wetting his cold body and he shivered before not giving a damn and circling his arms around Taehyung's waist and just let his chin hit Taehyungs neck.Taehyung made him feel like trash but Jungkook couldn't just stop thinking about him, not even after he just ing kissed Byungjoo and Byungjoo is a extremely hot guy.
What is wrong with me really ..
 

(sorry for the short update i've been busy with my other fic  but i'll try and update this because it's not a long chaptered fic , but again it's totally worth writing this)

(sorry for grammar mistakes and typos)