♕ - Help me ?

Are you the one ?

 

♕ 

 

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ 

 
Monday , 9:45 am 
 
Loud music exploded from hidden speakers and Jungkook , clutching his pillow , groaned and buried his head more in the pillow to muffle the music . 
Block-B Nice day 
*Huh good song, but I really hate it right now*  he mentally thought as he let go of the pillow and sat on the bed; He looked to the side and saw Hansol still sleeping; *lucky bastard; he's a ing log. Should I wake him up?*. He averted his eyes and glanced around the room , everyone was still sound asleep except Jiho and Jongin , who were discussing about dance moves and dubstep while still laying in bed.
Jungkook scratched the back of his head and got up; opening the drawer he took out a hoodie and a pair of pants and wore them.
Passing by Jiho and Jongin, he greeted them and headed to the kitchen , casually looking around seeing Kidoh outside smoking , which he widen his eyes but nonchalantly nodded his head when the latter noticed him .
Reaching the kitchen , he passed by the cutted bread and holded up two cutted slices and squeezed them , next putting them inside the toaster and turning around to look for a plate and a mug.
Searching from cabinet to cabinet , he found the cabinet's plate and took out one and placed it on the counter and ironically the next cabinet was for mugs , chukling to himself he grabbed one and filled it with water , placed a tea bag inside it .
Hearing a groan behind him , he saw Seogoong coming his way sheepishly grinning at him.
"Hmm Jungkookie Good morning !" Seogoong said and laughed , taking a mug from the cabinet and placing it under the coffee machine , pushing a button to make the coffee come out.
 
"Hmmmm... Good morning" Jungkook mumbled and nodded his head , making the other know about his presence .From the corner of his eyes he saw Seogoong nod and smile when he took a sip of his coffee (almost burning his tongue by his stupidness) , and that made Jungkook laugh and covering his mouth with his hand . Seogoong turned to him and approached him .
"Hm , about yesterday Jungkook-ah ... I-i don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me , so I want to apologize to you. I feel regretful for what I did and I didn't explain about it. This situation happens quite often in my daily life; which is : I tend to kiss everyone that looks really cute and you know ... i thought you were (and are *wink*) cute and that happened..." Seogoong rambled while making some weird hand gestures and Jungkook tried not to laugh at how cute he looked.
"Seogoong-ssi"  "N-neh?" "Can I call you hyung ?" 
Seogoong looked confused , but seeing Jungkook's cheeky smile he laughed and opened his arms , slightly afraid that Jungkook wouldn't hug him. But the answer was quickly answered as the other fell foreward into his arms; srawberry filling Seogoong's nostrils.
"Aye what is this so early in the morning ?" they both turned around to see Yoongi with messy hair and his pants almost on the bottom of his hips, casually showing what Mama Min(Yoongi's Mom not MissA's Min , although they look similar(not)) gave him.
Letting go of each other , Jungkook greeted Yoongi and grabbed his mug and his plate filled with toasts and headed outside. *Ah ,it's raining* 
Opening the door with much difficulty , he placed his plate down on the small table beside the couch; Grabbing a blanket from the couch , he wrapped it around himself and sat on the couch , casually sipping on his tea.
Kidoh , who was leaning on the pillar , sat beside him and placed an arm around his shoulders and Jungkook let his head fall on it.He didn't know why , but he really liked this kinda of situations: the rain pouring down the heavy sky , a warm drink to make a contrast with the weather , someone to share this moment with and just that was enough to make him feel good for the rest of the day.
"Slept good ?" was whispered on his ear and he turned his head to see Kidoh's face so close to his that his heart skipped a beat and he awkwardly took a sip from his tea only just to cough by the suddeness liquid sliding down his throat .
One of the glass door was opened and the sound mixed with his cough and Kidoh's laugh, made Jungkook to look at whoever had entered the scene.
There , stretching (which showed his milk tummy) and yawming , was Seokjin with sleepy eyes wandering from Kidoh to Jungkook , but seeing that the latter was looking at him , he smiled and took a small glance at the plate of toasts. Walking towards the two , Jin stole one and taking a bite he opened the other door and closed it , heading towards the kitchen.
"Soo did you had a good night of sleep ? Hmm maknae ?" Kidoh's voice broke Jungkook's chain of thoughts and he nodded, biting on his other toast. Munching , he glanced at Kidoh , and offered a bite , but the latter only pointed at his lips and Jungkook looked confused for a second; 
Kidoh leaned closer and grabbed Jungkook's chin and locked their lips in a surprise kiss that when Jungkook tried to speak , Kidoh only shoved his tongue in his mouth and Jungkook had a really hard time not to let his mug fall to the ground.
Soft hands grabbed the mug and Jungkook opened his eyes to see Chen giving him a thumb up.
Shrugging ,  Jungkook grabbed the back of the others neck and kissed back as needed as the other. Soft hands kept his hips held down and that made Jungkook frustraded as he his little friend started to grow tighter in his pants .Slipping down the couch , Kidoh hovered on top of Jungkook. 
The younger needed to stop this before it would go to a more heater situation and so he tried to put his hands on the others chest but they were caught by Kidoh's own hands; he laced their fingers together and Jungkook's heart melt a tiny bit. Kidoh guided Jungkook's hands down his own body and placed them inside his boxers.
Jungkook gasped and that broke the kiss, freeing his hands out of Kidoh's hold. Eyes full of dark lust stared from on top of him . Grinding sofly their groins , Kidoh heared Jungkook let out a surprise moan and he smiled kissing the crook of the others neck.
"Woah wtf I didn't know you liked doing outside Jungkook ! Never tought that you were that ", Jungkook heared someone say but he couldn't care less because the friction he was feeling was too damn good.
"YAYAYAYAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO KOOKIE U ?!" Luhan's voice stopped the two and soon after Kidoh's body was no longer on top of Jungkook's and the latter whined.
Proping himself on his elbows , Jungkook saw Luhan scolding Kidoh far away from him.
Sighing he sat comfortably on the couch (jk he was just covering his bulge) and saw Chen laughing at him leaning on the opened glass door .
"You might want to solve your problem before anyone or someone notices it" He said as he left Jungkook all alone. Scratching his head , he looked down at his pants.
*Goddammint , why me ?*
 

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ 

 
04/03/2014
 
Annyeong people !
It's been a while and I'm sorry for that , but enjoy this crappy chapter!
Idk but I think the story isn't progressing but WHO CARES ?! EVERYONE JUST WANTS AND ... NEW SHIPS BUT I HAVE (ortry) TO HAVE A LIFE , BUT nO nO BTS HAS TO RUIN MY LIFE (andmoney) AND THEN TOPPDOGG'S ALBUM IS FREAKING EXPENSIVE AND THEn icry
Well that ... i'm sorry , but my life and you didn't need to know all of that^
See you in 2 months! (jk)(not)
Bye-bi~
ups wrong gif!
(more like spoiler)
 
Well Bye-bi~
 
(can you imagine JB with a freaking tattoo on his shoulder blade , like 
done)