♕ - Introduction

Are you the one ?

♕ 

 

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ 

 

Jungkook was nervous . He was about to enter a house full of people he didn't know and full of cameras. He placed his suitcase down and looked back expecting a loud crowd cheering for him , shouting fightings and screaming that everything was going to be okay .But there was none. He sighed and looked back at the supposed front door of the house. How did he end up here ?

Oh right , Yano had sign him up for this show . That bastard is going to pay once i find him , he growled mentally . He sighed and picked his bag , walking towards the door . Looking up at the sky , he smiled as a cloud that was covering the moon suddenly moved and Jungkook's eyes shone . He could already hear people screaming .He felt nervousness hitting him hard again .

The reason he (and many others) was therewas because of his past "relantionships" weren't so great . Even though he was just 17 , Jungkook knew all about the "love-life" . he didn't won his high school's cute player title for something , right? Even though he was just 17 he knew how to party and to "almost get laid". *ugh let's not go there* .  But one day Jungkook felt tired of playing with girls and boys hearts and decided to get in  a real relantionship . Jungkook told Yano his problem and for once in life , Yano helped him . He spoke with a friend of his and he got Jungkook in a supposed "dating show" . 

And here he was in front of a big ing house , full of ing cameras and full of hot guys (hewished).

He was about to knock on the door , when suddenly it opened to a handsome guy with caramel hair , thin lips , dressed in a tank top (which showed his delicious collarbones) , shinning eyes and a sharp jaw. The guy in front of him was handsome ! But his voice was the most captivating and y thing he ever heard :

" Are you the new guy ? Please come in , It's cold outside.", stepping aside Jungkook as he was told , looking around to an empty antechamber . The guy , who was right behind Jungkook , smirked and approached him , lightly placing a hand on his shoulder . Walking beside him

"What's your name newbie ?" he asked and felt the boy stiffen. * nervous already?*

" J-jungkook . J-jeon Jeongguk , I mean " Jungkook said and nervously laughed . *This guy is really making me feel weird ..* and without thinking he looked at him and blushed *Damn , why am I so stupid ?* .

" Well , Jungkookie , my name is Yoongi , but you can call me Suga " Yoongi gave him a seductive smile and squeezed Jungkook's shoulder .

They stopped right in front of a door and Yoongi was about to turn the door-knob around when something make him stop .

" Ah ! your mic ! I almost forgot about it " , taking his hand from Jungkook's shoulder and approacheda wall with something hanged in thre . Jungkook frowned .

" Do we have to wear that ?" he asked as Yoongi came back with the hanging mic in his hands .

" Yeah , so they can hear and monotorize what we say and what we do , I think ?" Yoongi said unsure an placed the mic around Jungkook's neck . Lightly tracing the mic's string until he reached the mic on Jungkook's chest and poked it , surprising Jungkook a bit .

"Just wear it like a necklace or a chain , okay ?" Yoongi said and advanced towards the door , " And this is the antechamber." . Jungkook nodded and followed Yoongi to the opened door .

 The first thing he saw was a path of marble stones ,  grass on the floor , a payphone , a pool , lot of chairs and sofas . 

The house's outside walls were made of glass , smoke glass and the house had two entries , one from the left and one from the right ; both glass doors .

" Wow , this is so cool !!" he said with excitment as he looked around .

Suddenly one of the glass doors ahead of them opened making Jungkook snap and look at the bunch of guys that were jumping on the marble stones and came crushing him down on the grass .

A chorus of "welcome" "you're cute" "what's your name ?" started as Jungkook got up with help from a not-so-tall blond boy who winked at him and presented himself as Seogoong .

" So how old are you , cutiecookie ?" Seogoong asked draping an arm around Jungkook's shoulder while walking to the glass doors from the left side which led to the living room .

" 17 " he answered nonchatly while looking at the yellow-orange couch were there was seated 5 to 6 guys he didn't know . All he knew was ll of the guy were so handsome .

Right on the edge of the first couch there was a boys wih brown hair splitted to the side and sitting next to him were two boys ; one with darker brown hair and another one was blond , a dirty blond mixed with some kind of violet . And next to them were three more boys ; one dirty-blond , one with light brown hair and another with dark hair and dark skin that Jungkook thought it was because of the light .

Jungkook looked around the room ; a big tv , three couchs , a square table that was flat to the floor .

Seogoong led him infront of the tv , their backs facing it .

" EVERYONE PLEASE COME TO THE LIVING ROOM ! " Seogoong suddenly yelled and Jungkook whimpered .

More handsome guys came rushing to the living room , casually jumping the couch as if they were athleats . As they finally sat and quieted down , Seogoong began speaking :

" Everyone , I present to you ... JUNGKOOK ! He's 17 and isn't he cute ? I think he is and since we're older than him , HE'S OUR CUTIEPIE MAKNAE ! "

Everyone seemed happy for a little bit , but then they ran back to were they came from , making Jungkook's heart clench with hurt .

But little did Jungkook know that all of them wanted to make him theirs ....

 

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ 

♕ 

18/01/14

Hello little subs , I hope you like this !

It's actually based on two things ...

Here in Portugal we have a show that's called "House of Screts" where everyone has a secret and they have to discover each others secrets and win xx money .

And it's also based on MTV's new show ' Are you the one ?' (just the trailer though) , hence the title , but I decided to take those two things and just mixed them and it ended up like this ^^ .

Oh yeah , thanks for the upvotes ! I really like it guys thanksx1000 !

Keep commenting on the pairings you want to see , 'cuz maybe I'll write them , but right now my character is Jungkook and I'll try to change but can't promise a thing !

Well , bye-bi ~