♕ - A warm Welcoming ?

Are you the one ?

 

♕ 

 

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ 

 

Throughout the night , Seogoong showed Jungkook all the beds in the rooms , each with the competitors names digitalized on top of it. The room walls were occupied with long chests of drawers .The beds were arranged from a single to a queen-size. Both rooms had atleast 3 queen-size and  1/2 single beds. Decorated with soft baby blue sheets , neatly tied with a soft white duvet on top ; everything seemed so well .... clean . *I wonder if it will be like that for a week ...* Seogoong  led Jungkook to his bed , his name was on the left side and on the right side was some Hansol , he didn't even seen yet. 

" Well , unfortunately you'll sleep with Hansol . Ah , such a shame ! But maybe i'll have a chance with you ... someday .." Seogoong cried said and pouted , making Jungkook laugh . Seogoong stopped "crying" and placed his hand on Jungkook's cheek , slightly leaning while Jungkook stiffened , he closed his eyes and waited for the others lips ...

As Seogoong's lips were almost touching Jungkook's.

A sudden knock open the door made Jungkok turn his head to the side making Seogoog kiss his cheek .

" Ohohoh , already making a move on the new guy Seogoong ?! You dirty !" a guy with dark brown or black hair said and stepped closer to the two .

Backing away from Jungkook , Seogoong looked straight at the guy .

" Do you have a problem with that , BEE?" Seogoong said making fun of the others supposed name.

The other stepped closer to the two and stopped , crossing his arms on his chest , disgust visible on his face .

"I sting like one baby , you know me . Anywho I thought you were a clean player , but I guess I was wrong ..." he ended his sentence looking straight at Jungkook's eyes before he lowered them down to his body , smiling as he did so . Coming closer to Jungkook , he anticipadedly stretched his hand .

 " I'm sorry for this little comotion . My name is Taehyung , but you can call me V or not .. And I presume you're Jungkook?" 

Stretching his hand , Jungkook shook V's hand and a bolt of electricity made it's way towards his Kookie Jr. , Making his ears to slowly turn into a soft shade of pink . Quickly letting V's hand , he looked at Seogoong , but he only found and empty sapce .

"Oh , where did Seogoong go ?" Jungkook asked changing the topic before it went to a intimate conversation .

V sat on the bed where Jungkook's name was, with legs crossed , and patted the space beside him , indicating Jungkook to seat on it . Jungkook hesitaded but sat beside V ; looking down his hands on his lap avoiding eye contact .

V sighed and lifted Jungkook's chin with his finger and made Jungkok finally look at him . 

" Hey , I'm not seducing you . I'm naturally like this , so don't worry . You may be cute , but I'm not into you "- that statement hurted Jungkook a little , but he shrugged and didn't pay much attention to what was said .

" Ah , okay ... I mean it's not like I'm interested in you or anything ...." Jungkook confusely replied looking to what was beyond Taehyung's head ; a glass wall that showed the showers and sinks of the bathroom .

"Hmmm ... " V mumbled , biting and his lips . And suddenly Jungkook was pressed to his bed with V stradling his hips . Jungkook mentally flipped .

" How about now? Do I interest you ?" V asked in a husky voice that made Jungkook whimper . Struggling to get V out of his crotch area , he tried to push him but his hands were caught .V slowly started to grind their crotchs together torturing Jungkook .

Someone came rushing inside the room and pulled V off of him and Jungkook praised the lord .

" Taehyung get off Jungkook!" a petite boy with dark hair held Taehyung by the arm , dragging him outside , leaving Jungkook laying on the bed .. *Well , that's a welcoming party alright ...*

 

⊙ ⊙ 

 
After those incidents , Seogoong and Taehyung didn't talk to him and Jungkook thought they were mad at him .
He was now sitting in one of the sofas precisely on the midde of it , He was enjoying the soft white fur inbetween his fingers , sipping occasionaly on his warm tea when the seats next to him were occupied by two guys who were smiling mischievously at him .
" Annyeong Jungkookie " the brunet on his left said and waved his hand . " My name is Baekhyun and this is-" " Luhan" the other guy or Luhan cut Baekhyun off and Jungkook turned to face him .
"E-eh yeah , nice to meet you hyungs" Jungkook lightly bowed his head and shifted on his place , not really wanting to be in it.
" So Jungkookie do you know what this is game is about ?" the Baekhyun guy asked , and now that he thought about it , he didn't know the reason he was there . Sure he was a 'love failure' but what was this 'show' really about?
With a frown on his face , he said to them :
"Actually , I have no idea ... " the other two gasped , covering theirs mouth , shoked to hear 'their maknae' and so they decided to explain him .
"So you guys are saying is that someone has to match the others ideal type and then if they're a match , they win a million ?" Jungkook asked and Baekhyun and Luhan nodded their heads .
"So pratically ... this is a seducing game ? With some kind of love involved?" , once again Jungkook only got nods from the other two .
 
"This is so ed up!" he hissed aloud making everyone look at him . He felt embarrased and so he quickly got up and bowed , but the others didn't even bother to look at him , well some even did but pity wasn't something Jungkook needed.
He sat dwn again , suspiciously looking between Baekhyun and Luhan , mentally praying not to be seduced by the 3rd time that day.
"Don't worry! We won't seduce you , I already have a target and so does LuGe .." Baekhyun said and Jungkook scoffed , remembering Taehyung's or V's words "i'm not interested in you.." Right before he was ing jumped at. He smiled and thanked them , sighing in relieve.
* Well at least I made friends mom , be proud of your son here!" 
 
Suddenly an eye appeared on the living's room TV and a dark voice could be heard .
"This is the Voice . Please everyone gather in the living room" It said and everyone came to the living room as fast as they could . The couchs were fully occupied with 15 guys , Jungkook counted them .
"From one side of the couch to the other , one by one come to the front and present yourselfs ." , again the "Voice" said and a guy with grey hair stood up and walked to the front .
"Hello everyone , my name is Sehun" , and before he sat down again , he briefly looked at Jungkook and winked . Jungkook's scareness raised just a little bit more . The presentations continued from one competitor to another .
"Jongin - but call me Kai" ;"Taehyung - V" ;"Byungjoo " ;"Hoseok " ;"Jongdae"; "Jiho"; "Jimin"; "Hyosang"; "Seokjin";"Hansol";"Luhan";"Hyunho";"Yoongi" and then it came Jungkook's turn and again all eyes were on him as he stood up and walked to the front . He cleared his throat and glanced around the room . *all those eyes* 
"Hello , my name is Jungkook . Please treat me well" , barely had he finished his phrase , Jiho moaned screamed "I WILL TREAT OH SO WELL KOOKIE-AH~!" and Jungkook had to be aware of that Jiho from now on ...
 
 
 

⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ ⊙ 

♕ 
 
27/01/14
 
Hello dear subs ! YES IT'S AND UPDATE MADE WITH LOVE , TEARS AND BACK HURT ! wait wha-
ANYWHO THAT JIHO ... I SWEAR TO GOD , YOU'RE TOO FREAKING AY (andyouknowit)
HOHOHOHOHOHOOHOH , the VOICE appeared ! 
Please anticipate for the next chapter 'cuz they're will be a lot of load to make and comments would be appreciated and I LOVE YOU GUYS~ !
 
There's just one more thing to say ...
LET THE SEDUCTION BEGIN !
i KNOW YOU WANTED TAE TO PULL KOOKIE , I KNOW YOU ALL WANT DON'T DENY IT DARLINGS .
I KNOW YOUR SECRET ...
Well that escalated quickly ...
 Bye-bi ♡~