Lost & Found

Artificial Ai

"Take me apart, throw me away, throw me to the end of the world"

- Jiro Wang, Pretend we never loved "Absolute boyfriend" OST

KISEOPS POV

I just kept running; I didn't even look behind me. I prayed that AJ wasn't running behind me, how could I face him now? What would I say to the man that I've come to rely on for peace and safety that is in love with the woman that has caused me so much heartache? Suddenly I stop in the middle of the street, the cars honking at me as I come to three realizations.

One, is that Soohyun, the one I loved, has hurt AJ just as much as she has me and somehow I feel responsible for that. Two, do I only think of AJ as something of peace and safety, do I love him just as much or more than Soohyun? And three, the one that hurts me the most, that makes me want to double over in pain and disappear; I can never be with AJ. She's his sister, despite how much I despise her I could never ask AJ to give up on someone so close to him.

My body finally gives under the pressure and I fall to the ground. Nobody stops to offer help but instead only drive around me. I'm thankful that it's dark, for the honking and for once I'm thankful for the rain that masks my wailing. It was over as quickly as it began, mine and AJ's love but it hurt as though it was a lifetimes worth. Again I've aloud myself to be torn apart; I never learn. Suddenly I don't feel cold, suddenly I don't feel like crying, suddenly I don't feel.

AJS POV

I sat somewhere between angry and numb. Soohyun...how could it be Soohyun? Out of all the people in the world it had to be him that was Kiseop's first love, the guy that Kiseop suffered so much from for the sake of loving him. It had to be the same man, whom all my trust was put on and his family, only to be betrayed by them.

"He doesn't even belong to you! What you think he did?" She bursts out in laughter. "He belongs to Soohyun, you think you can compete with him, that boy was so head over heals in love with Soohyun. I wasn't even in love with him and I still abandoned you even though I loved you so much." I want her to stop talking, I want her to leave so I can go to Kiseop. I thought that I would take her back in a situation like this but knowing that she was the monster that plagued Kiseops dreams, I couldn't even look at her.

"AJ please, just take me back. We can start over I can find a way for us. Just forget about him, besides Soohyun plans on giving up his inheritance and finding Kiseop. You know he will say yes to him!" My body fills with shock. "What? Wait a minute aren't you two, haven't you...?" My thoughts are a mess that I can't even form a proper sentence.

"Our marriage was a flop. He never kept me around long enough to even get me pregnant maybe if he did I could be a little bit happy living in that house with that family, pretending that everything is ok. He was so depressed he just sat in his room staring at that pathetic picture." She spat out.

"Picture?" I say out loud.

"Yeah a picture of that boy that just left, the one that always seems to get in my way. It's a big picture right by his bed, he stares at it every night and mumbles to it like it can hear him, so pathetic. Really I don't see what is so special about him, it must be the " She replies. My blood starts to boil with anger, "It would be wise if you didn't meantion that around me." I warn her. "Oh right you probably don't want to here about Soohyun ing your precious boyfriend. I didn't want to know about it either but when you walk in on it, it's kind of hard to forget." I lunge at her and she steps back smirking at me.

I start to worry, if what she says is true then I've lost Kiseop forever, just like I had lost her. Even though she is here offering herself to me she isn't the same loving person I had fallen in love with. "I can't accept your feelings anymore, I thought I could but you made it all clear for me. The moment I realized that you were the one who did all those things to Kiseop all my feelings for you disappeared. I could forgive you for hurting me but for what you did to someone I love, I can't forgive you. Please just leave." I say to her and point at the door.

If she leaves now maybe I can explain things to Kiseop before I leave. My time is running out I can't waste anymore on her. She looks at me and glares. "He'll go to him and you'll want someone to put your pieces back together but I wont be here. I don't ask twice." She warns as she leaves. The reality of her words hit me. I know if I don't get to Kiseop before Soohyun I'll never win, I'll lose my chance and Kiseop will be gone from me forever.

KISEOPS POV

I don't know how long I had been laying here, it felt like forever and it felt like nothing. My body couldn't diferentiate anymore. Suddenly I felt light as air like I was floating away or floating forward. I couldn't tell I had no strength or will to open my eyes to see. I still couldn't feel coldness, heat, dryness, none of these registered. I must be broken, literally. I used to worry about having to be repaired but now I wanted to fall apart I wanted to be useless and my body scrapped like old marchinary.

Maybe someone had finally decided to remove me from the road, maybe they will have their way with me, maybe they will take me apart and sell whatever cybernetics that are still worth anything. At this point I feel nothing, therefore I am nothing.

DONGHOS POV

I'm bored, it's early in the morning, too early. Father is gone as usual, in fact everyone is gone except me and my brother. There's no point in trying to do anything with him, he's become boring from being lovesick over Kiseop all these years. He's so serious all the time and when he's not serious he's quiet, extremely quiet that it freaks me out. Desperate to relieve my boredom, I walk to my brothers room anyways.

"Soohyun hyung I'm bored and hungry lets get something to-" I almost fall back in surprise when I see that Kevins friend is asleep on my brothers bed. My thoughts are running 100 miles per hour. I want to yell "what the !" because I am so shocked but I cover my mouth. He's laying there paler than usual he almost looks dead with how perfectly still he is.

My first thought is to find my brother and demand that he explain to me whats going on but instead I reach for my phone to call Kevin, but I don't have his number...

I look and see Kiseops rain soaked clothes on the chair across from the bed. I grab his phone call and croutch down as if hiding and call him. "Yoboseo?" Kevin calls out. "Uhh..uhh.." I stutter out, still trying to calm my nervous from the initial shock of my brothers ex lover passed out in our house. "Who is this...Kiseop? Are you there? AJ's been trying to call you, he's worried sick he thinks Soohyun is going to steal you away from him and he leaves tomorrow, can't you just forgive him so he will leave me alone?" Kevin continues.

"Uhm well you see that kind of already happened." I say finally. "Who's this?" There's a long pause. "Donghossi?" I flinch when he says my name so formally, I thought we were passed that but it seems he wants to keep a distance between us. "Ne, it's me. I'll save you from asking, I don't know what he's doing here. He's passed out in my brothers room and I don't know where my brother is. I called you hoping you would know what was going on." I say to him.

"Oh, of course what other reason would there be to call me." He says very quietly but I still hear him and it kind of makes me feel bad. I know I have been rude to him by the way I've been acting but I really had his best intentions in mind. "Kevin...ssi" I say formally to show my respect, "I want to talk about Us after I figure things out with my brother, but first I want to make sure your friend is safe." I tell him. "Thank you, Dongho..." He says and I hang up the phone.

I take one more glance at Kiseop before I leave, aside from his pale state he seemed to be ok, my brother had clearly taken care of him well. I shut the door behind me and rush downstairs to look for my brother. I fling open every door and finally find him in the kitching making something to eat. "Soohyun hyung what are you even thinking are you insane have you lost your mind how could you kidnap Kiseop even if father doesnt catch you do you really want AJ hunting you down that man is dangerous!" I shout at him without taking a breath.

"Yah you think I didn't think about that? At first I was just going to his place to talk with him, I wasn't going to do anything irattional but then I found him laying in the middle of the street not far from his house. He was mumbling things, not making sense. I panicked and brought him here. You know how much he means to me I couldn't just leave him like that alone. And wait what does AJ have to do with this?" He shouts back. "Nevermind that if you really cared about him why would you bring him here where father could find out, and what if he doesn't want to be here did you think about his feelings?" I ask.

"Father's going to be gone for a while and what does AJ have to do about thi-" I cut him off. "He has someone already you need to get over him!" I tell my brother harshly, but I didn't want him to have any false hope when Kiseop wakes up. "He has someone?" He asks sadly, "It's AJ, are you really that dumb?" His eyes are round, staring at me like they've just seen a ghost.

"AJ? How....how out of everyone can it be him? He must have known about me and Kiseop; he must be getting some kind of revenge..." My brother trails on. "I don't think that is the reason hyung, I've seen them together, they are very much in love." I say in a tender voice knowing that hearing this, it would hurt my hyung. "So I wasn't dreaming." A quiet familiar voice says from across the kitchen. "Kiseop-ah.." my brother calls out to the ghostly man.

"Your awake!" I shout. I'll call Kevin and he can bring AJ here to take you back home,ok?" I say to him. I look over at my brother and he still hasn't said anything he just stares at Kiseop. "Ani, I broke up with him, sort of, it's not necessary, but I do want to go home can I have my phone?" He says in a monotone. "You what? But I thought you guys were in love?" I freak out. What is going on?! "It's a mistake to love." He says flatly, "There will always be someone or something in the way." He stares blankly in my brothers direction.

"Kiseop-ah..." My brother calls to him. "Please, let's not talk to each other Soohyunssi, what would your wife think if she found me here?" His voice still monotone but with a hint of sadness. "We aren't really together anymore.." My brother says.

"Is that why she was at AJ's?"

"You saw her there, did she do something to you, is that why you were passed out in the street, tell me?" My brother starts to panic."

"Ani, I left before she could say anything, I didn't want AJ to know his sister was the horrible person who had tormented me for so long."

"Sister? She isn't his sister, she's his ex-fiance." I accidently blurt out before my brother does. Kiseop looks at me and I've never seen someone so hurt before, well not since my brother.

KISEOPS POV

Suddenly I felt again, I felt pain. My whole body physically and mentally hurt and I was certain I was going to die from this. She wasn't AJ's sister but the one who he loved; the one who betrayed her. My monster. I felt stupid for thinking she was his sister. I felt stupid for running out like I did but I was scared, I was scared of what problems I could cause AJ between him and his sister. But she isn't his sister, I can still be with AJ I can still fix things.

"Donghossi what time is it, give me my phone please, hurry!" I plead to him. He throws me my phone and I check my messages. There are so many missed calls and messages that I don't even bother to look at them. I immediately call AJ. His phone doesn't ring but instead an automative message tells me we can not connect. He must have left already which means that I wouldn't be able to get in contact with him untill he decides too. I might not even be able to talk to him untill he comes home, if he comes home.

The thought of AJ dying, thinking that I was missing makes my heart break. If he were to leave this world soon I'd want his last memories of me to be happy ones. I start to cry and Donghos rushes to my side. "Not now brother!" He shoves him away from me and I am gratefull. "I'll call Kevin, ok?" I nod my head and let myself be led to a sofa. "I'm too late." I mumble to myself as Dongho takes my phone to call Kevin.

KEVINS POV

Im escorted into the ridiculously big mansion and immediately feel uneasy. I can hear a woman talking or more like belittling a person. "I see you finally got the guts to bring him back here did he get bored of AJ already-" Suddenly someone pulls me into one of the halls before I can finish hearing the conversation. She must have been talking to Soohyun and Kiseop, I immediately wanted to go to Kiseops rescue but familiar hands kept me from doing so.

They wrapped around my waist holding me closely, the same tickling breath at my nape, Dongho. "Let me go." I whine quietly. "I will, I promise but first let me hold you, I...missed you." Dongho admits. My chest begins to pound and my cheeks burn from blushing. "Dongho what is going on between us?" I ask getting straight to the point. He turns me around caging my body with his against the wall. For being younger and smaller I'm surprised with how dominant he is or maybe I'm just too submissive when it comes to Dongho.

"I want you." He says boldy, not flinching or stuttering.

"Your the only thing, no, person I've ever desired and I don't know what to do about it. I can't be irrational and impatient like my brother, I can't let what happen to Kiseop and him happen to us. But I don't want to continue something as dangerous as this without knowing what your feelings are." He declares and waits for my reaction.

I don't know what to say to him everything that pops up in my mind seems to be lacking in someway of how I feel. I've never felt so wanted in my life and the pure feeling of it makes my eyes feel misty. "Did I say something wrong, why are you crying?" He say's worringly. "Look you have no obligation to make me happy I won't come after you." He says. He has it all wrong.

"I want you to though, if I say no or walk away I want you to grab onto my wrist and pull me back to you because sometimes I will be stubborn and sometimes I will be weak but if I'm really that important to you I don't want you to give up on me." I admit, almost embarrased with myself but happy that I was finally able to confess my feelings.

Dongho closes in on the space between us, our bodies perfectly aligning, our noses touching and our lips hovering so close together that our breaths are entangling. Impatient and just a little ually frustrated I crash our lips together, forcing his open and inserting my only bit of dominance on him, which in return rewards me with the cutest, yet iest moan from Dongho. "I have to go now, Kiseop needs me." I say on Donghos lips. "Go, please be careful." Donghos says and looks at me tenderly. I feel like this is going to be the last time I see him but I shake that awful thought from my mind.

I go back in the direction that i heard the conversation coming from and Dongho follows behind me shortly. I give Soohyun a quick glare but he deserves more than that and I don't even look at the vile woman. "Come on Kiseop you don't need to be here anymore you can come home with me." I say. "Your one of those things too, I should have guessed and I'm surprised you have tried seduces any of these brothers." She says to me but unlike Kiseop I don't know how to keep my mouth shut. "Well maybe if you could do a good job of it they wouldn't have to come to us for comfort." I smirk at her.

She walks over to me and and I know she's going to smack me across the face. Her hand raises high in the air and I instictively close my eyes but her hand never comes down. I open them to see that once again Dongho has come to my rescue. I smile at him but he has a dead serious look focused on her. "Dongho-ah you've never laid your hands on me let alone a hug..oh I see what's going on here. You two are involved I should have guessed." She lets out a laugh. "Dongho-ah." His brother calls out concernly.

"Go Kevin." Dongho says coldly and I feel a bit of fear in those words. I pick up Kiseop who is now looking at me concerned and we leave. I want to look back at Dongho but I'm to scared to cause any further damage. I trust Dongho, I know he will take care of things.

Authors note: I really hope this was ok, I was a little more rushed to finish this and I just hope that I didn't miss any big detail. i guess I'll find out when I reread it tomorrow. Enjoy! ^-^ I might be going on a break from this story to work on my 2shin fic. It's been too long I need to update it soon before everyone starts hating me ;u;