02

My Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was hyperventilating on the stage. Millions of thoughts swarmed my mind. How was I supposed to sing in this state of mind? My mind went blank. I couldn't remember any of the lyrics and the weird looks my music teacher gave me while I was supposed to be singing was not important.

What was important was why MY parents were with EXO's parents. This was major. I was a nobody. Which made my parents nobodies. Exo were major somebodies. Which made their parents major major somebodies. The two songs had gone by without me singing one word or note but I didn't really care. All I cared about was why why why why why my parents were smiling and conversing with the people that had made the existence of Exo possible. After the concert was over, my parents walked towards me congratulating me and everything. Everything they said went into one ear and out the other. I only wanted to hear one thing. AN EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THEY WERE WITH EXO'S PARENTS.

"Byul! You were amazing up there! I didn't know you could sing so well!" My dad said.

"Dad, calm down, I was one out of 50 people singing, how could you hear me? And even if you could, I wasn't even singing." I said in an annoyed tone. I rolled my eyes. Expected nonetheless though. I mean they were with such special people, how could they bother to have one thought of me during the time.

"Oh - uhm, well, you were great honey!" My dad just says, awkwardly laughing.

"OH! Byul! You know Wu Yi Fan, right?" My mom says.

"Y-y-yeah. K-kind o-of. W-w-why?" I say, scared of what my mom was going to say afterwards.

"Well, your father and I met his parents and realized that they were business partners with our company! So, we decided to invite them over to our house this Saturday!" My mom says.

I stared at her with a super, mega shocked face, "What? Why? When? Who? WHERE?!" I said in disbelief. I felt like I was going to faint. 

"Are you okay Byul?" My mom said in worry. 

NO. I was not okay. Wu Yi Fan, the guy that I've been majorly crushing on for a good three years, the guy that I've never even had a conversation with, yet still liked, is coming to my house?! For dinner?! With his parents?! No, no, no, no, no. How is this happening. Sure, finally a chance that I can actually interact with my crush, but WHAT IF I TOTALLY EMBARASS MYSELF WITH SOMETHING TOTALLY RIDICULOUS, I WOULD DIG THE HOLE THAT I'D DIE IN. Someone please help me. 

Saturday couldn't come any faster. I wish I had the power to make time go by s l o w e r. My mom said they were coming for dinner so I had plenty of time to clean my room and make myself look presentable. I cleaned my whole house while my parents were at work, they promised to come back home before 6 pm because the Wu family were coming at 7. Then, I cleaned my room. Even if nothing was going to take place in there, just in case, ya know. Something might happen and someone might end up in my room and oh my gosh what if that happens to be me and Kris. Like what if the parents want to have some alone time and they send us upstairs to my room and then we're alone and- WOAH SOMEONE STOP ME. I needed help.

I checked the time, 5:00 pm. My parents should be home soon, I deci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter