03

My Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 KRIS P.O.V

I felt her soft lips on mine. It wasn't one of those deep, drama like kisses, it was more of an awkward kiss. i didn't even know if her eyes were open, because mine were the size of the ping pong ball. After about ten seconds our lips made contact, I carefully lifted my lips off of hers and this time I was careful enough not to hit my head on the table, I crawled out from under the table. She stayed for about another 10 seconds for some reason. I shake myself out of it and quietly went to the other side of the table waiting for her to come out.

As soon as she did, she looked like she was looking for me. I bent down to her ear and whispered, "Nobody will know what just happened under there. What happened under the ping pong table, stays under the ping pong table, understood?" I said in a low, deep whisper in her ear and it made her jump. I felt like I was threatening her but I assumed that she also didn't want anyone to know about it. She just quickly nodded and I smiled, "Good, I heard your mom say that dinner's ready. Let's go." I walked away towards the kitchen and she quickly followed behind. 

During dinner, I stole glances at Byul and saw that she was barely eating. She didn't look at anyone. Especially me. 

"So, what were you kids doing?" Byuls dad asks.

"Just playing ping pong, haha, Byul is really good, she beat me every game." I say cooly.

"Really? It's been a while since Byul played. But, whenever she played against me and my wife she would always win."   

I awkwardly chuckled and quickly looked at Byul. I saw her staring right at me, as soon as we made eye contact she looked back down at her food. Her eyes, were really pretty. I knew she was in one of my classes, math, I think. I didn't realize how pretty she was until now. That 'kiss' we shared under the ping pong table. She - she's, something about her is - special. Something about her made my heart flutter. *I can't like her, c'mon. Kris, get your senses together!* 

After dinner, the adults kept talking and shooed me and Byul to the family room, again. When we got to the family room, I sat down on the couch scrolling through my twitter. I searched Kim Byul. I didn't get any results of her. I saw her on her phone, so she has one, just doesn't have a twitter account? I searched her on facebook, instagram, every social

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter