05

My Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BYUL P.O.V.

I walked into the cafeteria looking for Kris. I automatically saw him waving, I couldn't help but smile. But my smile disappeared as soon as the cafeteria got quiet and all attention was directed at me. I heard the same kind of whispers as this morning. I cringed. I wanted someone to just shut them all up for me. I just endured it all and walked towards a table of 12 perfect boys. The group of kingkas of SM High. I'm not dreaming. Well, I hope not. I sit down and the cafeteria goes back to being loud. But, I still feel the pain, because they didn't go back to what they were talking about, they started talking about me. Not too nicely.

"Hey Byul." Kris says cooly, "I'll introduce my, uhh- friends." I actually already knew all of their names, but I let Kris continue, "Lay, Luhan, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and D.O." He finished introducing them and they all smiled and waved.

It didn't process my mind too well that only last Friday I was literally a nobody, but now, I'm having lunch with the most popular boys in school and practically the whole school is talking about me. A dream and a nightmare at the same time.

"Where's your lunch Byul?" Suho asks me a little worried.

"Oh, I usually don't eat lunch, just an old habit, I never have an appetite at this time of day, never figured out why though." I say, realizing how awkward it was just watching them eat.

"Here, have some." Kris shoves a container of kimbap (sushi) towards me. Everyone looked shocked.

"But you never share your food with anyone. Even US!" Tao whines, pouting. 

Kris started to blush, I started to reject the food, but Kris just shoved one in my mouth. My eyes went big, even bigger than D.O's.

"Now, chew." Kris practically orders.

I didn't have any other choice but to chew the food that Kris shoved into my mouth. He went back to eating so cooly.

"So, Byul, tell us about yourself!" Chanyeol suggests.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" I ask them all, "how about this, there's twelve of you, so why don't you each ask me a question, that way, each of you will learn something about me that you want to know."

"Good idea! I'll go first." Tao says, "uhmm, favourite store to shop at?"

"Ouu, Gucci hands down! I honestly loved Gucci products with all my heart, practically everything I own is from Gucci."

"Ahhh! We are going to become best friends FOREVERR!" Tao says, no, screams.

"Ahem, my turn." Baekhyun says, "Eyeliner or mascara?"

"Eyeliner all the way! I usually only wear mascara because it doesn't look like a lot of makeup and I don`t want to look ty, but if I would be able to endure the hate, I would wear eyeliner everyday!"

"I like you already!" He exclaims.

"My turn!" Lay says, "Do you like unicorns?"

"Since the day I was born!" I winked, "I have an obsession with unicorns, because when I was little, one of my first birthday presents was a stuffed unicorn and I have it to this day! He's my best friend."

"Me too!" Lay high fives me and I can't help but laugh.

"Ooh, my turn!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter