01

My Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was morning, definitely not a beautiful one. Due to the fact that it was the first day of school after the break, which meant getting out of bed early. On a daily basis. I got out of bed lazily and walked to my dresser. I put on a pair of black tights and an oversized hoodie. I picked up my backpack and went downstairs.

As usual I was alone in the morning, my parents were probably already at work. I grabbed an apple and walked out the door. I got onto the bus and put in my earbuds. I automatically played my 'kill me now' playlist. Even though it consisted of mostly SHINEE's songs. And as SM High came into view, I got ready to get off the bus.

I get off the bus and walk towards the gates. As soon as I walk in all I hear is squealing. I put my volume to the max and I see a crowd of girls surrounding 12 boys. The group of kingkas at SM High. E X O. They were all perfect. Good looking, talented, smart. They say 'nobody's perfect.' But, Exo is excluded from that statement. They were all p e r f e c t.

They were admired by the whole school population, even the boys. Exo ruled all the sports at SM High therefore gained respect from the boys. I would be lying if I had zero interest in them, but I'd rather not waste my time losing my voice from fangirling about boys that I have no chance with. So I cooly walk past the group and get to my first period class.

I sit down and start preparing for my classes. I start to hear the squealing again, as I turn my head around to hear the reason of the ruckus, I saw a couple of EXO members and a trail of screaming girls. One of the EXO members enter the room leaving girls at the windows drooling, he walked in as he saluted his friends goodbye.

I couldn't stop staring in awe, because, well, of course I had to have the same class as a member of the most popular group of guys at our school, Wu Yi Fan. I can't even handle myself during Jonghyun's solos, how am I supposed to handle breathing the same air as him. At the very moment I was wondering to myself how I was going to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter