Club

Ice Mocha

Naeun's POV

 

Its has been one month since Yookyung stayed with us. I'm happy because of that but, Eunji and her relationship was not good. They often has some stupid arguments over small things making them look like 5 year olds.

 

'YAH! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NOT ON PURPOSE?!' A loud satoori could be heard coming from the kitchen.

 

Hiazzz what now? 

 

I ran to the kitchen from my room and as expected, they were fighting again.

 

'What now?' I asked and sighed as i broke their fight.

 

'Your bestfriend purposely gave me salt instead of sugar for my coffee!' Eunji shouted.

 

'Yah Jung! I already told you that it was not on purpose!' Yookyung defended.

 

'As if anyone would believe.' Eunji rolled her eyes.

 

'Seriously? Over a bottle of salt?' I scoffed, 'arent guys too childish?'

 

'Yeah, heard that jung? You're childish!' Yookyung teased while Eunji frowned.

 

'She said "you guys" stupid.' Eunji said.

 

'Alright alright.. stop it.' I interupped before they could start another childish fight. I look at Eunji with begging eyes to ask her to stop.

 

'Fine.' Eunji sighed then stop with their arguments.

 

'Yookyungie. Didnt you promised me not to fight with Eunji unnie anymore?' I asked.

 

'She was the one who started it first!' Yookyung exclaimed.

 

'Ok.. just apologize to each other then.' I pulled both of them together.

 

'Sorry.' Both of them said in unision.

 

'Its over now. Be friendly okay?' I giggled but got ignored.

 

'I'm going back to my room.' Eunji sounded pissed off and walked back to her room.

 

'I'm going out to meet my friend.' Yookyung said in the same tone as Eunji then took her bag amd went out. 

 

Aish... headache...

 

'Prince.. are you okay?' I asked as i went in her room. She was sitting on her bed while folding her arms angrily.

 

'Do i look i'm fine?' Eunji scoffed while i sighed amd sit beside her.

 

'I'm sorry okay?' I apologized.

 

'For what? Its your bestfriend who should apologize not you. You did nothing wrong..' She said.

 

'Why cant you guys just get along with each other? Both of you are the most important people in my life..'

 

'I wish i could. But it just turn out that way.' I looked down amd sighed.

 

'Cant you just try?' I asked.

 

'Alright.. i will.' She hugged me, 'i will do anything for my princess.'

 

'Thank you.' I smiled.

 

'And how can you express that?' She closed her eyes and pucked her lips out. I giggled then put my fingers on her lips.

 

'No. ert.' I giggled.

 

Eunji's POV

 

'No kiss for you.' Naeun said then i opened my eyes and saw her giggling. Damn is she teasing me?

 

'Are you teasing me right now?' I asked.

 

'Hm.. maybe?' She chunckled.

 

'Really? Not giving me?' I asked while she shook her head.

 

'Then no choice.' I smirked, 'i will get one myself.' 

 

She tried escaping but i already got hold of her waist. 

 

'Ahh!' She screamed when i push her down onto the bed.

 

'You ask for it princess.' I giggled as i saw her flustered face.

 

'Okay okay.. i will give you a kiss.' She gave up.

 

'But.. since we are already in this position, should we..'

 

'Yah!! Get off me!' She widen her eyes once she caught what i was implying. She pushed me away and sat up.

 

'Aish! Why are you such a byun?!' She blushed.

 

'I didnt say anything.' I laughed at her reaction.

 

'I hate you!' She pouted.

 

'Aww i know you dont..' i smiled.

 

'Fine. You're right.' She laughed.

 

'Let's go out for a date.' I suggested. 

 

'Okay! To where?' She asked.

 

'I dont know, anywhere you want. Club?' I asked while she agreed then we started preparing.

 

 

 

 

~Club~

 

'But prince, i cant really drink you know??' Naeun said. 

 

'Its okay. You can just learn bit by bit.' I smiled as we sat down on a available seat.

 

'I wil go order some drinks.' I got up, 'don't go anywhere okay?'

 

'I won't.' She promised then i walked away.

 

 

Naeun's POV

 

'Hey pretty, alone? Mind if i treat you some drinks?'  A guy in his mid 20s came up to me. He was quite handsome but he looked drunk.

 

'I'm Myungsoo. You can call me L.' He said.

 

'Uhmm.. sorry, i'm not alone.' I rejected him.

 

'What? Did i got rejected?' He scoffed then pulled my wrist, making me to stand up.

 

'Let me go.' I said coldly as i try struggling out of his strong grip.

 

'Ohh~~ your cold tone. I like.' He smirked then pull me nearer to himself.

 

'W..What do you want?' I asked.

 

'What do i want? Of course its you.' He traced his finger tip along my face while i widen my eyes as he started kissing me.

 

'H...He.oakdjspkcosp..' he doesnt let me speak so i resorted to kicking him on his crotch area but failed.

 

'Aww.. not so easy.' He teased.

 

'EUNJI!! HELP!' I screamed.

 

'You think you can be heard? Its so noisy here.' I gluped.

 

Eunji ya.. where are you?? I'm scared!!!

 

'WHAT THE FREAKING HELL ARE YOU DOING!!' I heard a loud angry satoori voice. Its Eunji.. she came!

 

'What?' The Myungsoo guy asked as he turned to Eunji.

 

'What are you doing to her just now?' Eunji glared at him.

 

'Me? Ohh i was just having some fun with this pretty lady. Right babe?' He turned to me and winked.

 

'No!' I shouted.

 

'awww is it because you had not enough? Do you want more?' He asked.

 

'Hey.' Eunji called out while he turned to her.

 

'Take this.' Eunji threw a strong punch right into his handsome face and he fell down onto the floor.

 

'EUNJI!' I was shocked but they wasnt the end. 

 

'Aish you this bi*ch!' Myungsoo got up angrily and wanted to punch Eunji but she blocked it and kick his crotch area.

 

'UGHHH!' He fall onto the floor whimping.

 

'Thats what you get for disturbing MY girl. Serve you right.' Eunji said then pulled me out of the club.

 

'Are you alright?' She asked once we exit the club and sat down on the street's bench.

 

'Ye..Yeah.' i stuttered.

 

'I'm sorry. I shoudnt have left you alone..' Eunji said gulitly.

 

'No.. you saved me afterall.' I said. 

 

'But..' 

 

'No more buts. Its not your fault okay?' I smiled.

 

'I promise i will protect you and never leave alone anymore. Okay? Since i'm your knight and prince.' She smiled and kissed my forehead.

 

'You promised.' She nodded and hugged me then from the coner of my eyes, i saw a firmilar girl. I broke the hug and pointed to the girl.

 

'Is that Yookyung??' Eunji looked to where i pointed.

 

'I think so.. but who is that girl. She's clingy onto Yookyung like nobodys business and Yookyung doesnt even mind.' Eunji asked.

 

'Her friend??' I asked.

 

'I dun think so..' Eunji said.

 

 

'WAIT... DUN TELL ME SHE'S YOOKYUNG'S GIRL?!' I exclaimed.