Make up

Ice Mocha

Yookyung's POV

I grinned and smirked widely as i saw Eunji flustered facr and mouth widen open so big that flies could fly in.

 

'Eunji, This is Yookyung.She will be staying with us from now on.' mr jung said with a smile.

'w..what? why?' she asked. 

'for some business..' he repiled , 'go show Yookyung her room. its just beside Naeun.' 

 

What? naeun?

Eunji then led me to the second floor.

'Yah, is naeun here?' i asked while she nodded slightly. 

'yes! good so i can spent more time with ger!!' i cheered, expecting eunji to glare or do something but instead, she just open the door for me to

enter then walk away without any words.

 

i unpacked my lugguge and decided to visit Naeun.

 

'can i come in?' i knocked on her door but i recieve no reply, 'i'm yookyungie.' 

then i heard some sniff sound. She opened the door.

 

'yoolyungie? why are you here?' she let me in. her eyes were red and puffy.

 

'did you cry?' i,asked while she shook her head, 'dun lie. did jung eunji bully you?'

 

'she deosnt trust me.' she answered, 'i thought she trust me alot.' 

 

Eunji's POV

I fall onto my bed and rubbed my temple. Now, that girl has moved in.. i guess... naeunnie would ignore me..i'm so useles..if i had tusted

Naeunnie more..ugh... i dun,wan her to leve me.. what should i do? apologize?? but how? thay girl will always stick to naeunnie.. i dun,have any

chance...

i kept thinking of naeumnie and cant fall asleep. so i went in to the kitchen and found naeunnie there.

 

 

'naeunnie..' i called out she wanted to walk away but i grab her wrist and hugged her. 

 

 

'let me go.' she said sofly and coldly. 

 

 

'i'm sorry naeun ah... i kniw i should trust you.. but i dun trust that girl.' i apologized.

 

'she just my bestfriend. why cant you understand? and not get jealous of her?' she asked. 

 

'i know i know.. i.. just really love you naeun ah.. i'm just scared that i would lose you..' i said, 'can you forgive me?' 

 

'i dun know.' i broke the hug and look at her. 'what do you mean?' i asked.

 

'i just dun know why,you dun trust me...' she answered. 'no naeunnie.. i trust you. i wont be jealous anymore okay?' i pleaded, 'please.. dun be

angry anymore..' 

 

a drop of tear flow out from her eyes,while i wipe it off with my thump and place my lip on hers and shared a kiss.

 

'do you wamt to sleep with me today?' i asked as we went back to my room.

'can you sleep?' i asked while Naeun shooked her head. 'hmmm.. what should i do to make you sleep?' i,asled. 'sing for me.' she replied.

 

'sing? hmm alright.' i nodded and started humming some songs.

 

Naeun's POV

 

I just love her voice. so gentle and sweet that makes me fall for her even more deeply. 

 

'thank you unnie.' i said while she looked at me with a questioning look. 'for apologizing.if you didnt, i dun think we will be in this position' she

chunkled and pat my head. 'its my fault, so i should apologizedvright?' she hugged me tightly. 

 

'can we be together forever?' eumji asked while looked at me. i nodded and smile sweetly. 'thank you.' she aim her beautiful eyesmile at me then kiss me while i deepened the kiss. 

 

'hmm.. good night.' i said as we broke the kiss she nidded and hugged me.