lunch

Ice Mocha

Eunji's POV

The morning sunrays hit my eyes as soon as I opened my eyes. 'Ugh...' I groaned softly and looked down to my chest and saw my princess sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the cute side and examined hee features. 

'Naeunnie.' I whispered into her ear, 'wakey~~' she flinched abit and opened her eyes slowly.

 

'Morning..' I giggled while she looked up at me and smiled cutely. 'Morning prince..' she replied and sat up on the bed. 

'Have a good sleep?' I asked as I sat up and backhugged her. 'Of course. It's the best sleep ever.' She giggled and wanted to get off the bed. 

'Where are you going?' I refused to let her go and hugged her tighter. 'Of course it's work!' She replied, 'what if later Jung umma and Jung appa come in??' 

'Who cares...? We didn't have our morning kiss yet.' I pouted. 'Fine.' She turned her head and pecked my lips, 'I can go now right?' I shook my head.

 

'Not so fast baby.' I grinned and push her down onto the bed. 

'What are you doing?' She grew red while I giggled and smirked. 

 

'What do you think?' I put my hands on both side her and lean in while she gulped. 

'I gave you a morning kiss already.' She said. 'But thats not the right way.' She looked at me weirdly, 'I will show you the right way.' 

I leaned in until our nose touched each others and connect our lips together and kissed her deeply.

'This is the right way get it?' I broke the kiss. 

 

'Yeah. Can I go no-' 

 

'Nope.' 

 

'Why?' She frowned. 'Because I'm not satisfied yet.' I smirked and leaned in and kissed her roughly.

 

 

Naeun's POV 

 

Aish... this prince is so rough on me! My lips hurts. But meh, it's.. good.. It made me respond to her kiss rougher. Then I felt her hand sneaked into my shirt. 

 

I gasped as I held her hand and broke that kiss.

 

'What are you trying to do Eunji unnie?' I asked as I blushed madly. 

 

'Hehe you're so red Naeunnie.' She teased and get off me, 'you may go now.' 

 

'Aish... why do u like to tease me?' I threw my pillow at her. 'Because you're so cute.' She giggled and pushed me in the toilet.

 

 

After bathing:

 

 

'Princess, I have something on.. Minah asked me for some help. I'll go to the cafe and find you okay?'  Eunji said and quickly and went to prepare herself. 

 

'Morning Naeunnie!' I went out to the living room and was greeted by Yookyung with a tight hug.

'Morning yookyungie!' I replied with a smile. 

'Are you going to work?' She asked while I nodded and took a piece of sandwich. 'I'll send you.' She replied and took her car key before pulling me out.

 

'But I haven't told Eunji yet.' I attempted to go back in but Yookyung stopped me. 'You're gonna be late.' She said and push me in the car.

 

'What? I'm still 20 minutes early.' I checked the time while she start the engine and drove away. 

 

'You can just tell her later.' She replied. 'But...but..she will be angry.' I said. 'Why?' She asked, 'because you go with me?' I nodded..

 

'If she's like this, break up with her.' I widen my eyes, 'she don't trust you right?' 

 

'No. I dun wan to leave her.' I replied while yookyung kept quiet but I caught her sighing softly. 

 

 

 

 

Yookyung's POV

 

how can I make naeunnie mine?? I kept thinking this question all over and over again while staring at the working Naeun. 

 

'Naeun-ah!!' I went over to the counter. 'Yes?' She asked as she continue serving the customers. 'It's gonna be lunch time. Wanna eat together?' I asked.

 

'I'm eating with eunji unnie.' She replied. 'That busan again??? Why must it be always her?' I frowned. 'Because she's my girlfriend?' I rolled my eyes.

 

'So that means you can ditch your bestfriend?' 

 

'No... that's not what I meant.' She replied,  'join us for lunch then.' 

 

'Bu-' I was cut by a loud satoori voice.

 

'Princess!' That busan came and hugged Naeunnie while She hugged back

 

'What are you doing here?' She asked me. 'Mind your own business.' I said. 'Yookyung-ah...  that's rude!' Naeun scolded I caught Eunji smirking at me. Aish this girl..

 

'So are you eating lunch with me?' I asked again. 'Nope. She's eating with me.' Eunji said. 'Prince, can yookyung join us too?' Naeun asked. 

 

'Why should I?' She repiled. 'Please? She's my bestfriend.' Naeun pleaded while She sighed and nodded.

 

'Yeahhh!' Naeun cheered and smiled at me.

 

Damn...  I can't do anything with that busan all around Naeun!!!

 

Eunji's POV

 

We went to a nearby coffee shop and sat down. 

 

'What do you want to eat?' I asked Naeun. 'Anything. You decide..' She repiled. 

 

'Drinks? I'll go order.' That yookyung girl said. 

 

'Green tea.' Naeun ordered. 'Ice Milo.' I said while she nodded and walk to the drinks stall. 

 

'Prince?' I looked at naeun, 'can you not be rude to yookyungie?' 

 

'Yes. If only she stop all of her feelings for you and dun go near you. Especially touching you.' I said.

 

'Whyyy.. isn't it natural to have skinship with my bestfriend?' 

 

'Yes. But if she goes further then the limit .... i'll will not allow you to meet her anymore. ' 

'Geez prince...  you're so protective!' I grinned.

 

'Because you're my property and I dun like others to touch my property. Especially you.' She blushed.

 

'Cheesy..' I giggled.